Author Topic: NO PULL RADIO!!!  (Read 2014 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
NO PULL RADIO!!!
« on: December 11, 2006, 06:08:28 PM »
my god, what has the world come to?  breaking news is that some bald fag wants to beat up some skinny kid for talking trash about him on the internet. 

Team MD, why legitimize this garbage?  Surely with your athlete collection you can dig up some REAL bodybuilding stories to talk about???? 
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: NO PULL RADIO!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 06:09:45 PM »
they could at least put spotter on the air  >:(

ill take spotter over adonis any time
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 06:12:39 PM »
What's the word coming to that we need to see a sissyfight between a "Internetpersonality" ::) and a g4p fitness homo?

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 07:28:38 PM »
What's the word coming to that we need to see a sissyfight between a "Internetpersonality" ::) and a g4p fitness homo?
Hilarious  ;D.  Its the sad truth though.  After the Olympia/Grand Prixs bb shrinks down to this bullshit spearheaded by the premier in 100 percent bullshit, MD.  Is it a wonder why the sport doesnt grow all that much.  During the offseason when they should be really seeing where the top pros are at and what they're up to, they're jerking around with this crap?  Thank god I havent wasted my time listening to that shit.  Honest truth I listened when Vic M was on and that segment was ruined by goo arms Valvalino.
Truly STOP WHINING

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 07:34:23 PM »
What you are failing to realize that Pro Bodybuilders are becoming more and more useless.

It does not matter what they say because they are "ALL DRUGS" anyway and really cannot provide you with anything interesting due to the fact that the lot of you are not on 12 iu`s of Growth Hormone and 4000 mg of testosterone a week.

You guys are being let down by the PROS because there is nothing to them other than a lot of Needles and GH15`s mail order supply.

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 07:44:59 PM »
What you are failing to realize that Pro Bodybuilders are becoming more and more useless.

It does not matter what they say because they are "ALL DRUGS" anyway and really cannot provide you with anything interesting due to the fact that the lot of you are not on 12 iu`s of Growth Hormone and 4000 mg of testosterone a week.

You guys are being let down by the PROS because there is nothing to them other than a lot of Needles and GH15`s mail order supply.
I disagree, you self-promoting sideshow.  Steriods are a HUGE part of pro bb and sports altogether.  But there are some good stories out there.  This thing between you and that other fuck is not entertaining.  The whole 675 page thread by Hulkster/Narcissitic Deity is a lot more entertaining.  Opinions, analysis, pictures, training theories, quotes, and so much more.  The same things that MD Radio and all of bb could learn something from.  That thread might be ongoing but at least those guys bring something to the table. 
Truly STOP WHINING

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 07:53:29 PM »
I disagree, you self-promoting sideshow.  Steriods are a HUGE part of pro bb and sports altogether.  But there are some good stories out there.  This thing between you and that other f**k is not entertaining.  The whole 675 page thread by Hulkster/Narcissitic Deity is a lot more entertaining.  Opinions, analysis, pictures, training theories, quotes, and so much more.  The same things that MD Radio and all of bb could learn something from.  That thread might be ongoing but at least those guys bring something to the table. 

Your opinion is in the minority.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 07:56:17 PM »
I disagree, you self-promoting sideshow.  Steriods are a HUGE part of pro bb and sports altogether.  But there are some good stories out there.  This thing between you and that other f**k is not entertaining.  The whole 675 page thread by Hulkster/Narcissitic Deity is a lot more entertaining.  Opinions, analysis, pictures, training theories, quotes, and so much more.  The same things that MD Radio and all of bb could learn something from.  That thread might be ongoing but at least those guys bring something to the table. 

Good point.

It would be interesting to hear some classic physique comparisons on that show, and also modern day comparisons, the usual sports roundtable talkup buzz.

"What's up with Cormier?"

"What about the potential everyone claims Cormier has, what keeps him from fulfilling it?"

They could also do some research before the show, get a few of these topics before the show and throw them out to a few people in the biz, who could be anonymous or not.

Then discuss it all on the show.

Bantering like this between TA and DA... It doesn't work, and that's nothing against either of these guys. Especially not with a cumstain like Valvoline as a "sidekick" on the show.

MD Radio can still be "No Bull". But they need to cut out all the bullshit.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 07:59:07 PM »
Good point.

It would be interesting to hear some classic physique comparisons on that show, and also modern day comparisons, the usual sports roundtable talkup buzz.

"What about the potential everyone claims Cormier has, what keeps him from fulfilling it?"

They could also do some research before the show, get a few of these topics before the show and throw them out to a few people in the biz, who could be anonymous or not.

Bantering like this between TA and DA... It doesn't work, and that's nothing against either of these guys. Especially not with a cumstain like Valvoline as a "sidekick" on the show.

-Hedge

Bodybuilding in its current state is all Bullshit.  Chris Cormier is a drug addicted Junkie one step away from Jail and two steps away from an early demise.

How could knowing where Chris Cormier sticks his needle possibly benefit you?

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 08:02:35 PM »
Your opinion is in the minority.
Ok, self promoter.  I can guaran fvcking tee that anyone on this board that sniffs the gym, competes on any level, works out to stay healthy, or trains like animal day in and day out did not get into bb from the beginning to watch bullshit trash talk sessions between you and some psycho online.  Most people on this board if they read this can give you some story you heard before about why they got in the game and began training, following the sport, and so on.  Most of those stories you hear is "Arnold this, picked up a Flex, saw this amateur bb at gym", etc. 

Those morons at MD couldnt put together a decent show so they decided to grab maybe 75-100 extra viewers off their forums and here at GetBig by putting together two guys that are desperate for attention.  You know that and so does everyone else if they use that cushy pillow like object stuffed between their ears and lodged in their skull.  When your show sucks and your mag sucks also you may tend to get desperate for viewers.
Truly STOP WHINING

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2006, 08:06:40 PM »
Ok, self promoter.  I can guaran fvcking tee that anyone on this board that sniffs the gym, competes on any level, works out to stay healthy, or trains like animal day in and day out did not get into bb from the beginning to watch bullshit trash talk sessions between you and some psycho online.  Most people on this board if they read this can give you some story you heard before about why they got in the game and began training, following the sport, and so on.  Most of those stories you hear is "Arnold this, picked up a Flex, saw this amateur bb at gym", etc. 

Those morons at MD couldnt put together a decent show so they decided to grab maybe 75-100 extra viewers off their forums and here at GetBig by putting together two guys that are desperate for attention.  You know that and so does everyone else if they use that cushy pillow like object stuffed between their ears and lodged in their skull.  When your show sucks and your mag sucks also you may tend to get desperate for viewers.

Perhaps you are failing to realize that BODYBUILDING SUCKS, in its current state.

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2006, 08:11:50 PM »
Good point.

-Hedge
True that.  If everyone in bb wants to consider it a sport, treat it like one.  Yes, there are rivalries that make the sport compelling and interesting.  Cutler/Coleman, Kamali/Titus, and so on.  Those rivalries whether you like them or not or whatever side of the fence you are on draw more fans because they are true PROFESSIONALS duking it out, training just to beat one another..  Any true fan of bb wouldnt give the TA/DA bullshit a second look.  And bb doesnt suck in its current state. 

1.  Changing of the Olympia guard
2.  Up and comers (Martinez, Freeman, Heath)
3.  PDI (whether you like it or not, 9 shows on for next year
4.  Crop of euro talent (Dennis Wolf, Menzer in the PDI, etc.)
5.  PBW on Sirius
6.  Two radio shows dedicated only to bb
7.  Arnold 07 on bb.com

So much more I forgot I bet.  No, it doesnt suck.  MD just sucks at putting together a decent show.  If they or PBW could get Ronnie Coleman on to say in his own words what his plans are now, how is training, and so forth anyone on this board would be glued.  Hell Vic M came on bullshit radio and I was glued.  See what Heath is up to, Dexter, etc etc.  Not dumb us down with some sideshow.
Truly STOP WHINING

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2006, 08:15:53 PM »
Bodybuilding in its current state is all Bullshit.  Chris Cormier is a drug addicted Junkie one step away from Jail and two steps away from an early demise.

How could knowing where Chris Cormier sticks his needle possibly benefit you?

I never claimed anything about Cormier and needles.

What I claimed was that the show could be done much better by introducing discussions regarding the current events of the bodybuilders featured in the magazines.

Ie, MD radio could do some effort and call up on or two pros during the week to get a little update on how the training is going, where they're guest posing, et al.

They missed the opportunity to discuss the gigantic DB's that ARMZ have at his gym, that gym had its opening. Different gym talk like that.

Never mentioned any needles.

Just think that it would be a good show if the hosts would have a set list of items to ask guys McQuay about, such as comparisons with other small BB's, just be better prepared.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2006, 08:33:07 PM »
Those people at MD are really terrible reporters. I have not listened to the show and will not because of the obvious. There is this caribean dude I just met in my gym and he won mr. montreal, mr canada and a slew of other shows, NATURALLY! What he does for a living? Trains maybe 4 clients a day. If he gets 100$/day he is happy with it. That's the kind of athletes they need to show. Athletes that can relate to the listeners and encourage them.
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 08:53:38 PM »
Those people at MD are really terrible reporters. I have not listened to the show and will not because of the obvious. There is this caribean dude I just met in my gym and he won mr. montreal, mr canada and a slew of other shows, NATURALLY! What he does for a living? Trains maybe 4 clients a day. If he gets 100$/day he is happy with it. That's the kind of athletes they need to show. Athletes that can relate to the listeners and encourage them.

I agree.  Nobody really can relate what its like to take 10 iu`s of Growth Hormone a week, nor should they feel the need to.  At the current level the bodybuilders are at, it makes no difference what they do for the simple fact they are on enough drugs to produce a specific result.

Take away the drugs and they are just simply children, wandering around a forest without a compass.

Bodybuilding is dying and it will die completely if the good people do not speak up.

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 08:55:46 PM »
Perhaps you are failing to realize that BODYBUILDING SUCKS, in its current state.

Perhaps. However, this doesn't imply that removing AAS from bodybuilding will fix the problem.

The Heckler

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 08:58:58 PM »

Perhaps. However, this doesn't imply that removing AAS from bodybuilding will fix the problem.

hahaha ok "logical?" so how would YOU change bb'ing in its current state?  ::)

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 09:03:02 PM »
hahaha ok "logical?" so how would YOU change bb'ing in its current state?  ::)

More steroids.

The Heckler

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 09:04:10 PM »

More steroids.

oh brother what a penis puffer  ::)

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 09:07:35 PM »
oh brother what a penis puffer  ::)

Boring. ::)

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 09:18:52 PM »
I agree.  Nobody really can relate what its like to take 10 iu`s of Growth Hormone a week, nor should they feel the need to.  At the current level the bodybuilders are at, it makes no difference what they do for the simple fact they are on enough drugs to produce a specific result.

Take away the drugs and they are just simply children, wandering around a forest without a compass.

Bodybuilding is dying and it will die completely if the good people do not speak up.
Ok.  No one can relate with that.  Anabolic steriods have been in pro bb for what, 30 years?  When Alexxxs' almighty god Arnold was in pro bb he was roiding.  Yes I get it.  The drugs are stronger.  But what message are you trying to get across TA?

I have been on cycles and will never mess with that shit again b/c I dont need it for the lifestyle I live.  Dont fall into the same group of people who believe that JUST getting on the sauce gets you onto a professional stage.  And for someone who seems to emulate bbers or the sport at least who are you to tell them how to make their living?  Lee Haney was on the sauce, trained his ass off, raised a family and is very successful to this day spreading the message of proper nutrition and training. 

If you looked a bit closer at these athletes, its not all sauce my friend.  SOME of it is effort and dedication.  Not that there arent exceptions to the rule.  And maybe there are people out their who compete NATURAL in your mind and tell you that to make you feel better but most them are soooooooo full of crap.

Besides when have pro bbers ever been role models?  Lee Haney is the only exception I think. Not even Arnold.  His past is shady even.
Truly STOP WHINING