Author Topic: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle  (Read 10796 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle
« Reply #225 on: May 01, 2024, 01:08:37 AM »
My wife no longer fucks me.  LOL  ;D
Maybe you can get her to jog with you a few miles instead. Not as fun but gets the job done.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #226 on: May 01, 2024, 01:10:49 AM »
ro,  ;)
Maybe you can get her to jog with you a few miles instead. Not as fun but gets the job done.
What a shitty idea bro.  ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #227 on: May 01, 2024, 01:30:51 AM »
Anxiety sux....I never feel comfortable in my own skin to use an old but fitting cliche` !!

Always feel the world looks threatening, even objects, and something is always lurking atound the corner that will fuck you up.

Then there's actual panic attacks, just one attack can leave you feeling very unsettled for days or even indefinitely. One pharma strategy to help long term against severe attacks or traumatic events is take beta blockers immediately after very bad experiences. Does something to block memory formation somehow, they have investigated their use in battlefield soldiers. You know how you can have an extreme reaction when you almost cause a traffic accident or almost died, if that panic doesn't settle after a few seconds it can leave you with PTSD.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2024, 02:23:40 AM »
Always feel the world looks threatening, even objects, and something is always lurking atound the corner that will fuck you up.

Then there's actual panic attacks, just one attack can leave you feeling very unsettled for days or even indefinitely. One pharma strategy to help long term against severe attacks or traumatic events is take beta blockers immediately after very bad experiences. Does something to block memory formation somehow, they have investigated their use in battlefield soldiers. You know how you can have an extreme reaction when you almost cause a traffic accident or almost died, if that panic doesn't settle after a few seconds it can leave you with PTSD.
I already have been diagnosed with PTSD my friend.

Anxiety is a monster.....good luck !!  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #229 on: May 01, 2024, 03:14:57 AM »
    Brian Brian Brian....

https://www.drugs.com/article/tramadol-need-to-know.html

The most common side effects of tramadol:
    • dizziness / vertigo
    • nausea / vomiting
    • constipation (can be more common in the elderly > 75 years)
    • headache
    • itching
    • sleepiness, drowsiness
    [/li]
    [/list]

Also, not 2019.....2014.

This is factual shit people have posted about YOUR lack of recognizing that tramadol IS an opioid.  Just because you took it for every little ache and pain doesn't mean your an expert on it.  Should I go downtown chicago and find a meth addict and start asking them about meth because they have done it for years and years and years?   Fucking asinine analogy.

Like I said....people know more than you but YOU want to argue until you have been shown you're wrong so many times and then run away like a little bitch.

Your statement right there doesn't exclude anyone.  You are making a blanket statement....you didn't say "I get the itch"....so, you didn't use the WORD "everyone" but your comment MEANS everyone gets it.

I can do this all day and night with you.  Expose you for the drug abusing little c.unt everyone here knows you are.

Are you stupid if a book and all the scientist say OJ is alcohol would you believe them or the alcoholic who tells you it isn't?

Tramdaol is not a fucking opioid sorry you don't know what the fuck you are talking about too fucking bad you don't believe someone who actually knows for 10000% certainty.

By all means go convince a meth head that marijuana is meth good luck with that

bhank

• Competitors
    • Getbig V
    « Reply #230 on: May 01, 2024, 03:15:36 AM »
    Hankins, here are a bunch Packaging and Prescribing inserts from the makers of Ultram/Tramadol over the years, guess what they call Tamadol?! -

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/020281s032s033lbl.pdf .

https://www.janssenlabels.com/package-insert/product-monograph/prescribing-information/ULTRAM-pi.pdf .

https://www.drugs.com/pro/ultram-er.html#ID_365b1978-d9d3-455a-a77d-35d0d54c02c1 .

https://pdf.hres.ca/dpd_pm/00045851.PDF .

https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7123.pdf .

https://labeling.seqirus.com/PI/AU/Tramal/EN/Tramal-Product-Information.pdf .

https://www.seglentis.com/ .

https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/lookup.cfm?setid=6d3b4049-2bfd-4874-b984-8fb231bff27c / https://www.tevausa.com/products/tramadolhydrochloridetabletsuspciv ( click view PI ).

I don't give a fuck what the packaging says I am telling you with 1000% certainty it is not an opioid. They didnt know what the fuck to call it but since it is a painkiller of sorts and can be abused they just classified it as an opioid. It absolutely does not activate the opioid receptor in anyway at all

bhank

• Competitors
    • Getbig V
    « Reply #231 on: May 01, 2024, 03:17:22 AM »
    Haven't followed this thread, but is Bhanky just trying to defend/deny his opioid addiction?

I have not had a pain killer in over a year however I have had 7 orthopedic surgeries I have been prescribed opioids for decades I know what is an opioid and what is not and tramadol is absolutely not

bhank

• Competitors
    • Getbig V
    « Reply #232 on: May 01, 2024, 03:19:05 AM »
    Tramadol absolutely exhibit cross tolerance with opiates/opioids. I mean ESFitness here said when he couldn't get tram he went on heroin. And it absolutely can make you itch, I'm rubbing my nose/face when I take it. I was also getting mild closed eye/open eye visuals from it. I was getting some type of effect where my field of vision was shaking and objects left trails after them, I thought this was probably the beginning of serotonin syndrome.

What do you think about the drug overall? I know you had your serotonin syndrome from it, but otherwise? I think it's absolutely amazing how it can change your mood dramatically instantly, in an antidepressant way. I know one dude who even posts here who claimed a doc prescribed it as an antidepressant.

Stopping it abruptly makes me have very high anxiety for a number of days, what I found was switching to Kratom for a few days helped in getting off, and Kratom is another opioid or opiate, I'm not sure which one.

It's an amazing drug ime but it is addicting.

I won't touch it. If it was an opioid I would love it. Same with Kratom. Not an opioid. Does nothing to the opioid receptor at any dosage.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
    « Reply #233 on: May 01, 2024, 03:25:29 AM »

Are you stupid if a book and all the scientist say OJ is alcohol would you believe them or the alcoholic who tells you it isn't?

Sounds exactly like when you were trying to argue a tomato is a vegetable just because a few marketing/government officials said say.

Meanwhile it's botanically a fruit

Shock and horror face
    Bhanky is a hypocrite

It’s is legally a culinary a vegetable you just want to argue asshile https://www.finedininglovers.com/article/tomato-fruit-or-vegetable

www.eufic.org/en/healthy-living/article/is-a-tomato-a-fruit-or-a-vegetable-and-why .

The botanical classification: Tomatoes are fruits.

The Tomato was born a fruit, and will die a fruit.

bhank

• Competitors
    • Getbig V
    « Reply #234 on: May 01, 2024, 03:27:54 AM »
    Sounds exactly like you trying to argue a tomato is a vegetable just because a few marketing/government officials said say.

Meanwhile it's botanically a fruit

Shock and horror face
    Bhanky is a hypocrite

Actually you guy are the one arguing tramadol is a opioid because the government says so it is absolutely not an opioid.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
    « Reply #235 on: May 01, 2024, 03:34:59 AM »
    Actually you guy are the one arguing tramadol is a opioid because the government says so it is absolutely not an opioid.

You fucking idiot.

That's why I called you a hypocrite. You choose whichever side best fits your argument and go with that thus expose yourself as a hypocrite.

IroNat

• Getbig V
    • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
    « Reply #236 on: May 01, 2024, 04:18:18 AM »
    Bhanky,
    Should you get off the drugs?

joswift

• Competitors
    • Getbig V
    « Reply #237 on: May 01, 2024, 04:18:39 AM »
    Humpty Dumpty Hankins

When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’

’The question is,’ said Alice, ‘whether you can make words mean so many different things.’

’The question is,’ said Humpty Dumpty, ‘which is to be master — that’s all.”

― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
    • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
    « Reply #238 on: May 01, 2024, 05:12:09 AM »

Tramdaol is not a fucking opioid sorry you don't know what the fuck you are talking about too fucking bad you don't believe someone who actually knows for 10000% certainty.

By all means go convince a meth head that marijuana is meth good luck with that

Hmmm....the people who manufacture the drug and did trials on people say it causes itching but the great Brian Hankins doesn't get it so OBVIOUSLY they are lying and he is right.

Your analogy is a classic example of how stupid you are.  Presented with all this evidence and proof yet you deny deny deny.  Hmm...who is the the stupid one here?

Although tramadol is an opioid, its unique mechanism of action sets it apart from other opioids. It involves both opioid receptor activity and the inhibition of neurotransmitter reuptake. This provides pain relief effects similar to opioids but with a lower risk of causing histamine release. It can be used with caution in some cases.

. Tramadol differs from the other opioid analgesics in possessing monoaminergic activity in addition to its affinity for the µ opioid receptor. Many opioids are potent histamine releasers producing a variety of haemodynamic changes and anaphylactoid reactions, but the relationship of the appearance of these effects to the histamine plasma concentration is complex and there is no direct and invariable relationship between the two.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
    • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
    « Reply #239 on: May 01, 2024, 05:16:16 AM »
    I don't give a fuck what the packaging says I am telling you with 1000% certainty it is not an opioid. They didnt know what the fuck to call it but since it is a painkiller of sorts and can be abused they just classified it as an opioid. It absolutely does not activate the opioid receptor in anyway at all

Tramadol as an opioid is basically a pro-drug. It is the M1 metabolite that has the highest affinity to the mu-opioid receptor. Therefore, the opioid effects of tramadol depend on metabolization of the drug which can be highly variable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%9C-opioid_receptor

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK551554/

Hmmmm....so there's that.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
    • "Don't Try"
    « Reply #240 on: May 01, 2024, 05:40:22 AM »
    I won't touch it. If it was an opioid I would love it. Same with Kratom. Not an opioid. Does nothing to the opioid receptor at any dosage.

I lover Tram way more than the opioids I've tried. Oxy caused a very bummed out feeling in m at very low dosages, Tram is an instant antidepressant. It can also energize you, in some countries it's become a real problem among laborers. But what would you say causes the subjective effects of both Tram and Kratom? Why do so many say Kratom can have almost miraculous effects on some who come off opiates and opioids, being almost a replacement? Not as strong as heroin or Oxy or Fent but can help some stay off those. Why did ESFitness go to heroin when he couldn't get Tram?

Do you get no effects whatsoever from Kratom? If I take enough of it has very pronounced effects, initally I thought it didn't do much but I found it definitely did at higher dosages.

The 7-mitragynine hits some of the very same receptors as Oxy and Fent. Why would the scientists lie about it? It also causes some constipation just like opiates.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/recreational-drug-kratom-hits-the-same-brain-receptors-as-strong-opioids/

Lots of testimonials of guys saying they became very dependant on it, like on professionalmuscle. What is causing the addiction if not opioid pathways? It's also interesting how Kratom removes any withdrawals when getting off Tramadol.

One problem with Tram is the very real seizure risk, especially above like 400 milligrams. One guy I know was diagnosed as an epileptic after abusing Tram. He was getting seizures at the Police station and other public places, once docs had to put benzos in his ass to relieve the seizure. So Tram is not a drug to use very high dosages of.

JK

• Getbig II
    • Getbig!
    « Reply #241 on: May 01, 2024, 01:33:19 PM »
    I lover Tram way more than the opioids I've tried. Oxy caused a very bummed out feeling in m at very low dosages, Tram is an instant antidepressant. It can also energize you, in some countries it's become a real problem among laborers. But what would you say causes the subjective effects of both Tram and Kratom? Why do so many say Kratom can have almost miraculous effects on some who come off opiates and opioids, being almost a replacement? Not as strong as heroin or Oxy or Fent but can help some stay off those. Why did ESFitness go to heroin when he couldn't get Tram?

Do you get no effects whatsoever from Kratom? If I take enough of it has very pronounced effects, initally I thought it didn't do much but I found it definitely did at higher dosages.

The 7-mitragynine hits some of the very same receptors as Oxy and Fent. Why would the scientists lie about it? It also causes some constipation just like opiates.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/recreational-drug-kratom-hits-the-same-brain-receptors-as-strong-opioids/

Lots of testimonials of guys saying they became very dependant on it, like on professionalmuscle. What is causing the addiction if not opioid pathways? It's also interesting how Kratom removes any withdrawals when getting off Tramadol.

One problem with Tram is the very real seizure risk, especially above like 400 milligrams. One guy I know was diagnosed as an epileptic after abusing Tram. He was getting seizures at the Police station and other public places, once docs had to put benzos in his ass to relieve the seizure. So Tram is not a drug to use very high dosages of.
    I take Kratom periodically for anxiety. It has never made me addicted, even recently when I took it daily for 8 months.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
    • Getbig!
    « Reply #242 on: May 01, 2024, 02:56:53 PM »
    Tramadol absolutely exhibit cross tolerance with opiates/opioids. I mean ESFitness here said when he couldn't get tram he went on heroin. And it absolutely can make you itch, I'm rubbing my nose/face when I take it. I was also getting mild closed eye/open eye visuals from it. I was getting some type of effect where my field of vision was shaking and objects left trails after them, I thought this was probably the beginning of serotonin syndrome.

What do you think about the drug overall? I know you had your serotonin syndrome from it, but otherwise? I think it's absolutely amazing how it can change your mood dramatically instantly, in an antidepressant way. I know one dude who even posts here who claimed a doc prescribed it as an antidepressant.

Stopping it abruptly makes me have very high anxiety for a number of days, what I found was switching to Kratom for a few days helped in getting off, and Kratom is another opioid or opiate, I'm not sure which one.

It's an amazing drug ime but it is addicting.

It’s not an opiate because it does not come from the opium poppy, so therefore is an opioid.

Bhankins do you think all these people who say they get itching are pharma plants?
    Are they just making it up? https://www.reddit.com/r/Interstitialcystitis/s/wu6Uhcz8Jz

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
    • "Don't Try"
    « Reply #243 on: May 01, 2024, 03:24:58 PM »
    It’s not an opiate because it does not come from the opium poppy,

Yes

I take Kratom periodically for anxiety. It has never made me addicted, even recently when I took it daily for 8 months.

That's good. I do get some withdrawals, so some physical dependence. One guy I know had a huge problem with it but I think at that time the hardest hitting "extracts" were actually spiked with tramadol analogues, so there's a possibility his wasn't pure. These days I'm almost positive some Kratom extracts are spiked with synthetic mitragynine, it's only logical for the sellers.

bhank

• Competitors
    • Getbig V
    « Reply #244 on: May 01, 2024, 03:42:59 PM »

I have taken more than enough kratom and tram to tell you they are not opioids.

bhank

• Competitors
    • Getbig V
    « Reply #245 on: May 01, 2024, 03:44:34 PM »
    It’s not an opiate because it does not come from the opium poppy, so therefore is an opioid.

Bhankins do you think all these people who say they get itching are pharma plants?
    Are they just making it up? https://www.reddit.com/r/Interstitialcystitis/s/wu6Uhcz8Jz

A itch is not an opioid itch again I am not saying it is not a drug and people dont abuse it I am not denying it is a painkiller and causes some people to itch. I am 1k percent certain it is not an opioid.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
    • "Don't Try"
    « Reply #246 on: May 01, 2024, 04:05:28 PM »
    I am 1k percent certain it is not an opioid.

Come on man  :-\

The research says it is and users say it is and people get very very addicted to it and a VERY abused drug in some countris like here in Sweden. After just a couple of days you can get some physical dependence, give some previously opioid or opiate addicted Tram and most will have rebound withdrawals after just one single dose, because they are susceptible to it having been addicted to opioids. In countries like Egypt the sentences  for Tram are VERY stiif, because many laborers are addicted to it.

Have you tried tianeptine, a nonclassed (I think) antidepressant? Very definite opioid effect when dose at about 100mg.

Kratom is definitely an opioid, lots of people addicted. Some may not get much of an effect, I speculate because they don't get much uptake through the stomach. Again why are so many previously opiate addicts say they get relief from it, and why do they get withdrawals when stopping even after one or a few doses? Previously addicted are much more likely to experience rebound effects after even one dose, both from Tram and Kratom (same with alcohol, benzos etc). I've been on it for several months now and feel the rebound effects 12 hours after dosing so I take it twice daily, if not I have trouble sleeping and some anxiety.

bhank

• Competitors
    • Getbig V
    « Reply #247 on: May 01, 2024, 04:16:29 PM »
    Come on man  :-\

The research says it is and users say it is and people get very very addicted to it and a VERY abused drug in some countris like here in Sweden. After just a couple of days you can get some physical dependence, give some previously opioid or opiate addicted Tram and most will have rebound withdrawals after just one single dose, because they are susceptible to it having been addicted to opioids. In countries like Egypt the sentences  for Tram are VERY stiif, because many laborers are addicted to it.

Have you tried tianeptine, a nonclassed (I think) antidepressant? Very definite opioid effect when dose at about 100mg.

Kratom is definitely an opioid, lots of people addicted. Some may not get much of an effect, I speculate because they don't get much uptake through the stomach. Again why are so many previously opiate addicts say they get relief from it, and why do they get withdrawals when stopping even after one or a few doses? Previously addicted are much more likely to experience rebound effects after even one dose, both from Tram and Kratom (same with alcohol, benzos etc).

Oh for fucksake I drank a gallon of that super opium concentrate just last year giving itone last chance shit I have been hearing that bullshit for 2 decades now. It is absolutely not an opioid waste of money.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
    • "Don't Try"
    « Reply #248 on: May 01, 2024, 04:21:57 PM »
    Oh for fucksake I drank a gallon of that super opium concentrate just last year giving itone last chance shit I have been hearing that bullshit for 2 decades now. It is absolutely not an opioid waste of money.

Or maybe your stomach issues make you not have much uptake through the stomach? Why would so many testify to its "opiate like effects" orherwise?

But actually not much reason for you to respond, I know you won't change your mind, me either.

IroNat

• Getbig V
    • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
    « Reply #249 on: May 01, 2024, 04:24:00 PM »
    Tramadol, sold under the brand name Ultram among others, is an opioid pain medication

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tramadol

Bhanky,
    Are you confusing this with Toradol which is a NSAID?

https://www.stack.com/a/how-dangerous-is-toradol-the-nfl-pain-fix-known-as-vitamin-t/