Author Topic: Frank Mir Is Now Huge.  (Read 7576 times)

suckmymuscle

Frank Mir Is Now Huge.
« on: February 09, 2012, 02:05:16 PM »
  UFC fighter, Frank Mir, used to be a very large LHW fighting as a HW or a very tiny HW at around 235 lbs looking soft, and he is now a super-heavyweight who is lean at 270 lbs. Since his first fight back with Lesnar in 2008 or 2009, he has packed on some 50 lbs of lean muscle mass. He realized that mass equals power, and that power is so important in combat sports that it allowed an MMA noob like Lesnar to bully an experienced fighter such as himself. The same for Fedor, who almost got beaten by the much larger Brett Rogers and then lost to the gigantic Big Foot Silva, both clearly inferior to himself in skills. Size and power matters. A lot.

Putting on size naturally is very hard. Putting on size when you train for 12 hours a day is almost impossible due to the high level of catabolism. Obviously, Frank Mir is doing a ton of drugs.

But this begs the question: how the hell is he doing drugs in the UFC? Putting on 50 lbs when you train for 12 hours a day would require doses of 2,000+ mg of test a week, plus other anabolics. The thing is that the UFC has the most thorough drug testing of any sporting organizations ever. Love or hate Dana White and the Fertitas, they take drug-testing very seriously. The blood samples are sent to independent laboratories, and the results are overseen by the athletic comissions. That is, Dana cannot manipulate the results to protect his fighters.

I can see beating the test, but you cannot mask the huge doses he is obviously taking. I doubt he takes only 200 mg of Deca or Primo a week. It is impossible to beat the test when you are taking multiple grams a week, which is exactly the reason why the I.F.B.B throwed drug testing out at the 1991 Olympia as the physiques looked like shit in 1990 and they knew they would all be caught if they used sauce in the doses required to be that huge.

So what the hell is going on here? How can a guy balloon from a soft 230 lbs to a lean 270 lbs and not get got in any drug test?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Frank Mir Is Now Huge.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 02:06:33 PM »
In before it gets reported to the mods!  :)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 02:13:12 PM »
What's there to drug test ??? ???
That he can put away cheese burgers and beer like everyone else

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 02:14:00 PM »

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 02:20:19 PM »
 UFC fighter, Frank Mir, used to be a very large LHW fighting as a HW or a very tiny HW at around 235 lbs looking soft, and he is now a super-heavyweight who is lean at 270 lbs. Since his first fight back with Lesnar in 2008 or 2009, he has packed on some 50 lbs of lean muscle mass. He realized that mass equals power, and that power is so important in combat sports that it allowed an MMA noob like Lesnar to bully an experienced fighter such as himself. The same for Fedor, who almost got beaten by the much larger Brett Rogers and then lost to the gigantic Big Foot Silva, both clearly inferior to himself in skills. Size and power matters. A lot.

Putting on size naturally is very hard. Putting on size when you train for 12 hours a day is almost impossible due to the high level of catabolism. Obviously, Frank Mir is doing a ton of drugs.

But this begs the question: how the hell is he doing drugs in the UFC? Putting on 50 lbs when you train for 12 hours a day would require doses of 2,000+ mg of test a week, plus other anabolics. The thing is that the UFC has the most thorough drug testing of any sporting organizations ever. Love or hate Dana White and the Fertitas, they take drug-testing very seriously. The blood samples are sent to independent laboratories, and the results are overseen by the athletic comissions. That is, Dana cannot manipulate the results to protect his fighters.

I can see beating the test, but you cannot mask the huge doses he is obviously taking. I doubt he takes only 200 mg of Deca or Primo a week. It is impossible to beat the test when you are taking multiple grams a week, which is exactly the reason why the I.F.B.B throwed drug testing out at the 1991 Olympia as the physiques looked like shit in 1990 and they knew they would all be caught if they used sauce in the doses required to be that huge.

So what the hell is going on here? How can a guy balloon from a soft 230 lbs to a lean 270 lbs and not get got in any drug test?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

got any recent pics of said transformation?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 02:22:47 PM »
  Frank Mir before and then. Compare him in this picture to him in his fight with Big Nog at UFC 140. Look at the size difference.

http://www.videolog.tv/video.php?id=731046

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 02:26:22 PM »
Not bigger than the Getbigger UberTS

uberTS facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/UberTS/290936497592347?v=info

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 02:27:19 PM »
It's so boring and childish, this fighting stuff. Sorry.... :-X

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 02:29:34 PM »
  Frank Mir used to be 230 lbs with a spare tire back in 2008. He could drop to LHW. Now, he has to cut to be 265 lbs!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 02:33:55 PM »
It's called lifting weights and strongman training.  If you watch the countdown to UFC video before the 2nd Brock fight, he states that he never took weight training seriously up until that point.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 03:10:23 PM »
Must have got advices from Overeem
Thunderdome approved

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 03:11:37 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mir has been fat since his comeback

seriously, I know we make fun of you for being a idiot but you really are behind on the times

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 03:13:01 PM »
waiting to see a picture of "lean" anything

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 03:48:28 PM »
He has put on a shitload of size! Ufc guys get tested before the fights and after. Nothing random. He prob mega doses short ester drugs npp, tne, orals etc. When he comes off maybe he uses sarms and gh to keep the size. That's my guess. That's what I would do. Not much talk about sarms on this board with the money he makes he can use the best. It mimics testerone doesn't show up on drugscreens. Same with a lot of peptides.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 04:00:55 PM »
He has put on a shitload of size! Ufc guys get tested before the fights and after. Nothing random. He prob mega doses short ester drugs npp, tne, orals etc. When he comes off maybe he uses sarms and gh to keep the size. That's my guess. That's what I would do. Not much talk about sarms on this board with the money he makes he can use the best. It mimics testerone doesn't show up on drugscreens. Same with a lot of peptides.
npp sits in you for a year

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 04:01:32 PM »
npp sits in you for a year

Discount that then. You know what I mean. AAS that are in and out quick.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 04:04:48 PM »

Mir has been fat since his comeback

seriously, I know we make fun of you for being a idiot but you really are behind on the times

You are so consumed with jealousy for me...hilarious how you run after me thread after thread desperate for my attention. ;D

Say my name, say my name... 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 04:09:51 PM »
lol

I look forward to your thread about Nick Diaz's positive weed test in 6 weeks

btw, the fact that you reply to my post shows how much I burn you.....back to the sherdog forums for you

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 04:13:24 PM »
rumor has it that SMM was gonna start a thread about Bas Rutten's comback fight against Kimo in the WFA

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 04:21:43 PM »
http://

whoever thinks those 240lbs are nattys must be stupid.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 04:32:22 PM »
He def has to be on something. A grown man doesn't pack on 50 pounds. Especially at your peak.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 05:24:43 PM »
lol

I look forward to your thread about Nick Diaz's positive weed test in 6 weeks

btw, the fact that you reply to my post shows how much I burn you.....back to the sherdog forums for you

I can get you to post at will. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 05:26:25 PM »
  I can get you to post at will. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

of course you can- I have a hair trigger when it comes to MMA noobs.........oh, and your mom

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 05:31:39 PM »
of course you can- I have a hair trigger when it comes to MMA noobs.........oh, and your mom

It took less than 3 minutes this time. 8)

And my mother likes men, and not metrofags with pictures of men in their avatars like you, queer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 05:33:30 PM »
  It took less than 3 minutes this time. 8)

And my mother likes men, and not metrofags with pictures of men in their avatars like you, queer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

And like I said, I have a hair trigger when it comes to MMA noobs. I can't help myself