Author Topic: HEATH HERRING  (Read 9140 times)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
HEATH HERRING
« on: January 25, 2007, 06:04:14 PM »
 No ground game whatsoever :-\

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
Re: HEATH HERRING
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 06:04:58 PM »
WTF?  He's getting handled by O'Brien...

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 06:08:19 PM »
He is getting OWNED! Coming from Pride many people thoughe would be one of the top guys in the UFC .....well, apparently not :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 06:08:35 PM »
Is a can!  :'(  :'(  :'(

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 07:35:27 PM »
I'm shocked here
I saw Heath fight few times in Pride and never saw him fight that bad
RIP Bob Probert

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 07:43:40 PM »
I'm shocked here
I saw Heath fight few times in Pride and never saw him fight that bad

He's been pretty much ranked in top 10 HW's his entire career. It's a sad fall from the top.  :'(

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 08:16:53 PM »
He's been pretty much ranked in top 10 HW's his entire career. It's a sad fall from the top.  :'(
I thought all PRIDE fighters were the greatest fighters ever and could beat any UFC fighter?  ::)
Damn...YOUR boy looked like shit.
!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 08:38:20 PM »
I thought all PRIDE fighters were the greatest fighters ever and could beat any UFC fighter?  ::)

Are you fucking retarded? He's been out of Pride for almost 2 years now and fighting in K1-Heroes. He's old, fighters lose it. Thanks for showing your true UFC nuthugging roots though, dipshit.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2007, 12:43:28 AM »
dam people are quick to judge

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2007, 05:41:37 AM »
That was a terrible fight for Heath.  He'd better come back strong or he'll end up like Frank Mir.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2007, 06:16:50 AM »
That was a terrible fight for Heath.  He'd better come back strong or he'll end up like Frank Mir.

Funny you mention Frank Mir casue they had the same BJJ coach...Ricardo Pirez!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2007, 06:48:20 AM »
everyone can have a bad day at the office, that certainly wasnt the best of him

Scouser on Tour

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2007, 07:09:55 AM »
I can see why Pride dropped him.  He's lost his heart.  Pride dropped him because Heath fell apart as a fighter after losing to Nogiuera and then getting DESTROYED by Fedor.  Something about those two fights changed something in Heath.  I didn't follow his K-1 career.  Zuffa, Inc. must be mad as hell considering the money they laid out in advertising for Heath.  Wow.
  Unfortunately, I expect that a similar thing will happen with Rampage.  Pride let him go after his two Chutebox losses.  He had no heart either.

On another note, how lame has the UFC undercard become???  Its like watching amateur hour which would be OK except I have to keep listening to Joe Rogan calling every fighter world class...when he said, "Hermes Franca Vs. Spencer Fisher are two of the best fighters in the world..."  I almost barfed.  Who and who???

As far as I'm concerned, the Heath Herring fight represents the second "debacle" for UFC recently.  The first being Rich Franklin's POUNDING.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2007, 07:13:26 AM »
I can see why Pride dropped him.  He's lost his heart.  Pride dropped him because Heath fell apart as a fighter after losing to Nogiuera and then getting DESTROYED by Fedor.  Something about those two fights changed something in Heath.  I didn't follow his K-1 career.  Zuffa, Inc. must be mad as hell considering the money they laid out in advertising for Heath.  Wow.
  Unfortunately, I expect that a similar thing will happen with Rampage.  Pride let him go after his two Chutebox losses.  He had no heart either.

On another note, how lame has the UFC undercard become???  Its like watching amateur hour which would be OK except I have to keep listening to Joe Rogan calling every fighter world class...when he said, "Hermes Franca Vs. Spencer Fisher are two of the best fighters in the world..."  I almost barfed.  Who and who???

As far as I'm concerned, the Heath Herring fight represents the second "debacle" for UFC recently.  The first being Rich Franklin's POUNDING.

hahahaha, the UFC hype machine at work. I do expect Rampage to tear it up, though. He's built for the octagon.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 07:25:40 AM »

yeah...i agree with you on one thing- Joe Rogan is such an idiot! But Rampage - He still has it - just wait .....!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 07:43:20 AM »
The best thing Hermes Franca has ever shown in a fight was the way he dropped Caol Uno on his head. Hes certainly nowhere near a world class fighter IMO
Scouser on Tour

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2007, 08:38:37 AM »
Are you fucking retarded? He's been out of Pride for almost 2 years now and fighting in K1-Heroes. He's old, fighters lose it. Thanks for showing your true UFC nuthugging roots though, dipshit.
Thanks for exposing you as a PRIDE polesmoking FAG once again.  :D

You dumb girl, watcha' gonna say when Chuck avenges his loss by knocking Ramage da' fuck out? "He's past his prime, or he isn't the same since he found Jesus?"  ::)
!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 08:44:04 AM »
Thanks for exposing you as a PRIDE polesmoking FAG once again.  :D

You dumb pussy, watcha' gonna say when Chuck avenges his loss by knocking Ramage da' f**k out? "He's past his prime, or he isn't the same since he found Jesus?"  ::)

Look through this board, I've been saying Chuck would beat Rampage in a rematch since before you found this site. Moron. I am Pride fan though. And you're a TUF retard considering you didn't know that Herring hasn't fought in Pride since '04 and spent most of last year doing nothing in K1 and healing from injuries.  ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 10:45:17 AM »
He looked horrible last night !!! He has heavy hands .....But he's slow as well as sloppy!!!!   It's MMA !??  What did he think ???? His opponent was going to stand in front of him ?

He did ZERO to defend himself against takedowns... 

Honestly .... As many times as he got rear mounted ......I don't know how he didn't get choked out ?????  It was really bad .....

If I never see him fight again....I couldn't care less!!!!

dootle

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 11:35:00 AM »
O'Brien didn't do much of anything to finish heath..all he did was take him down and then after a few,he allows heath to escape..SHAME ON THEM BOTH!!!

i always liked heath,and he showed so much heart in many fights(like against nog)..i'm giving him one more chance..everyone has fights that they are ashamed of,but one more from heath and i'm done..

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2007, 10:55:21 PM »
Look through this board, I've been saying Chuck would beat Rampage in a rematch since before you found this site. Moron. I am Pride fan though. And you're a TUF retard considering you didn't know that Herring hasn't fought in Pride since '04 and spent most of last year doing nothing in K1 and healing from injuries.  ::)
He is a PRIDE boy and you know it. That's where his whole rep was established, you dumb c*nt.
I have been watching mma since '95, so how am I a "TUF newb"?  ::)
Boy Fedor's really putting himself out there by fighting a blown up middleweight next, isn't he? But all PRIDE fighters fight great matchups every time, don't they?  ::)
hahhaha You are a PRIDE fudgepacking FAG.
!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2007, 11:08:44 PM »
He is a PRIDE boy and you know it. That's where his whole rep was established, you dumb c*nt.
Boy Fedor's really putting himself out there by fighting a blown up middleweight next, isn't he? But all PRIDE fighters fight great matchups every time, don't they?  ::)

....a blown up middleweight???....no offence,but you might be the dumbest person I'v ever known ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 06:33:50 AM »
I can see why Pride dropped him.  He's lost his heart.  Pride dropped him because Heath fell apart as a fighter after losing to Nogiuera and then getting DESTROYED by Fedor.  Something about those two fights changed something in Heath. 

My guess is that the harsh reality set in that he wasn't a top tier fighter who could compete against the best.

The age excuse doesn't cut it. He's only 28.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 08:57:58 AM »

....a blown up middleweight???....no offence,but you might be the dumbest person I'v ever known ::)
Ahh...G. You're known as getbig's resident genius, no? Wait...who the fuck are you?  ::)
What weight class has Matt Lindland fought most of his fights in?
!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2007, 09:27:25 AM »

Ok pal. You want to play this Pride vs UFC thing? Anderson Silva is a Pride fighter who systematically dismantled the best UFC fighter in his division in less than 3 minutes in his second fight and there's no one that can even contend with the guy.

Herring hasn't fought in Pride since 2004, that's almost 3 years. He's been nursing injuries, fighting in K1 and getting old. You don't stay at the top forever. By the way, you haven't been watching MMA a day over 6 months. You didn't even know the guy's been fighting in K1 for 2 years.  ::)

CroCop is going to do it and Rampage will be right at the top, too.