Author Topic: IS THE SQUAD THE NEW YAKUZA  (Read 5715 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: IS THE SQUAD THE NEW YAKUZA
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2007, 02:25:14 PM »
Ironic you should say that cause you're the strongest example of forming an actual bond, although yours itself personally, is very unhealthy and ugly. You made a gimmick account and tried your level best to get me kicked out of the SQUAD, not to mention more time on PMs and other stuff than any of us can do. So, whose life do you think is being consumed by the boards?

I've never seen someone so bonded to another's nutsack either, LOL!

I never put too much thought into The Squad's Ethnic make-up.

I do find it amusing how easily a person can make an ass out of themselves by trying to appear clever.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2007, 03:26:45 PM »
what the f*CK is this girl a maori?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2007, 04:24:59 PM »
so what are you kiwiol? and why you look up to a racist like squadfather? are you that submissive? calling him a master? not to forget how the v board was the nazi hideout for a good while with frequent posts of hitler etc?

Z

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2007, 04:45:15 PM »
This is going back to the shop...they were expecting a more streamlined physique and were slightly disappointed at the revealing  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2007, 04:49:24 PM »
so what are you kiwiol?

What's the difference?

and why you look up to a racist like squadfather?

If you have to ask that, you won't understand the answer :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2007, 04:55:01 PM »
What's the difference?

If you have to ask that, you won't understand the answer :-\

all i know is that most people avoid racists like the plague, even if theyre the same race. you on the other hand worship one of the biggest racists on here and call him your leader

thats some sick shit.

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2007, 04:58:13 PM »
I've never seen someone so bonded to another's nutsack either, LOL!

I never put too much thought into The Squad's Ethnic make-up.

I do find it amusing how easily a person can make an ass out of themselves by trying to appear clever.

Unfortunately, you're one of the very few in here who's able to look at the greater picture Doc.

all i know is that most people avoid racists like the plague, even if theyre the same race. you on the other hand worship one of the biggest racists on here and call him your leader

thats some sick shit.

Maybe it's something extra that I have or something that I lack Bluto. Why does it bother you so much?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2007, 05:00:03 PM »
Unfortunately, you're one of the very few in here who's able to look at the greater picture Doc.

Maybe it's something extra that I have or something that I lack Bluto. Why does it bother you so much?

whats that suspose to mean? you got some disease or something? sick in the head?
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2007, 05:03:50 PM »
whats that suspose to mean? you got some disease or something? sick in the head?

Ah, you just noticed the 'change' didn't you. Freaky shit huh? ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2007, 05:06:28 PM »

Maybe he's got a 'down under' fantasy. ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2007, 05:17:04 PM »

no idea what youre talking about. but i guess anything is possible. sarcasm turned out to be fat as hell. and me joking about you being institutionalized might just be true.

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2007, 05:20:04 PM »
no idea what youre talking about. but i guess anything is possible. sarcasm turned out to be fat as hell. and me joking about you being institutionalized might just be true.

I'll tell you this much - I'm not normal and most certainly, won't post in the way I did before, except on the odd occasion. Feel free to interpret this as you want - I'm too busy exploring possibilities 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2007, 05:21:56 PM »
I'll tell you this much - I'm not normal and most certainly, won't post in the way I did before, except on the odd occasion. Feel free to interpret this as you want - I'm too busy exploring possibilities 8)

You're not normal in the sense that you're retarded or in the sense that you're a closet homosexual? (both would explain your behaviour and your posting on here)

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2007, 05:24:10 PM »
You're not normal in the sense that you're retarded or in the sense that you're a closet homosexual? (both would explain your behaviour and your posting on here)

Why would you ask that? Haven't you yourself said before that there is nothing wrong with being homosexual?

And for the record, I'm 100% straight, only because you can't be 200%.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2007, 05:27:12 PM »
Why would you ask that? Haven't you yourself said before that there is nothing wrong with being homosexual?

And for the record, I'm 100% straight, only because you can't be 200%.

i dont think youre straight. i think youre in denial. may theory of your closet gayness makes perfect sense and it would need some VERY strong arguments to beat it.

funny that you didnt react to the retarded part though.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2007, 05:29:50 PM »
is it asperger syndrome?

AS is characterized by:

* Narrow interests or preoccupation with a subject to the exclusion of other activities
    * Repetitive behaviors or rituals
    * Peculiarities in speech and language
    * Extensive logical/technical patterns of thought
    * Socially and emotionally inappropriate behavior and interpersonal interaction
    * Problems with nonverbal communication
    * Clumsy and uncoordinated motor movements
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2007, 05:35:27 PM »
i dont think youre straight. i think youre in denial. may theory of your closet gayness makes perfect sense and it would need some VERY strong arguments to beat it.

funny that you didnt react to the retarded part though.

There's no need to specifically address the retarded part cause every one of my posts that I've been making recently should answer that sufficiently, if you choose to see it.

And you don't think I'm straight? I've said I am straight (and I am), so your saying that you don't think so can be nothing more than wishful thinking on your part. Are you starting to learn things about yourself Bluto? ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2007, 06:33:49 PM »
There's no need to specifically address the retarded part cause every one of my posts that I've been making recently should answer that sufficiently, if you choose to see it.

And you don't think I'm straight? I've said I am straight (and I am), so your saying that you don't think so can be nothing more than wishful thinking on your part. Are you starting to learn things about yourself Bluto? ;D

Sorry but you saying you're straight doesn't make you straight. Any more than saying you're intelligent would get you into Mensa.

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2007, 06:44:19 PM »
Sorry but you saying you're straight doesn't make you straight. Any more than saying you're intelligent would get you into Mensa.

Actually, you're wrong.

The amount of intelligence one possesses is a metaphysical trait - it is beyond our control and unchangeable by a significant factor in any way.

Your realising and acting upon your sexual orientation is a man-made choice - every man made action is an act of choice.

'The metaphysically given is, was, will be and had to be. Nothing man-made had to be'

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2007, 06:47:52 PM »
Actually, you're wrong.

The amount of intelligence one possesses is a metaphysical trait - it is beyond our control and unchangeable by a significant factor in any way.

Your realising and acting upon your sexual orientation is a man-made choice - every man made action is an act of choice.

'The metaphysically given is, was, will be and had to be. Nothing man-made had to be'

you're saying you're gay by choice ?
Z

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2007, 06:51:27 PM »
Actually, you're wrong.

Without man made things (like silicon buttplugs) Bluto would be very lonely and unfulfilled .

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2007, 06:54:05 PM »
Without man made things (like silicon buttplugs) Bluto would be very lonely and unfulfilled .

there you go again, typical v board gay posts.

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2007, 06:55:29 PM »

Haha how fitting an insult cause metaphysically, Bluto is an asshole ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2007, 07:27:59 PM »
there you go again, typical v board gay posts.

At least you didn't read it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2007, 07:37:41 PM »
At least you didn't read it.

Hahahaha I've only very recently realised how great a wit you are Doc 8)