Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you dissapointed in him?  (Read 43784 times)

w8m8

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you dissapointed in him?
« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2011, 01:34:23 PM »
It's better to grow up with a full mouth and belly without love than grow up with love and nothing.

that's sad to think those are the choices some people have to make

love and nothing ?

materialistic ideals are the ruination of many

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2011, 01:35:13 PM »
You don't think a dad should show love and nurturing to the kid?

Of course they should... but that's not what gets the child from infant to adulthood.

Kids have to eat and they need things to survive.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2011, 01:36:22 PM »
that's sad to think those are the choices some people have to make

love and nothing ?

materialistic ideals are the ruination of many

Ideals? That's survival... Babies can't hunt and they can't buy food at the grocery store... That's called supporting life... Emotional connection is great, but the bottom line is that Survival > good feelings.

w8m8

« Reply #278 on: May 23, 2011, 01:46:06 PM »
Ideals? That's survival... Babies can't hunt and they can't buy food at the grocery store... That's called supporting life... Emotional connection is great, but the bottom line is that Survival > good feelings.

disassociation from moral parental responsibilty and instead supplying cash to appease a guilty conscience is all that it is in this instance

we're not talking about some kid born into a situation where "survival" is even a concern this wasn't in the outback where mama was left at home in a mud hut worrying about baby being carted off by dingos ... he had a fake Daddy and a mother feeding him and supporting him .. and done so well enough without the extra hush checks from the Guvnor

if he was a real man he would have stepped up and claimed the child as soon as he found out .. regardless of his consequences

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #279 on: May 23, 2011, 02:41:04 PM »
disassociation from moral parental responsibilty and instead supplying cash to appease a guilty conscience is all that it is in this instance

we're not talking about some kid born into a situation where "survival" is even a concern this wasn't in the outback where mama was left at home in a mud hut worrying about baby being carted off by dingos ... he had a fake Daddy and a mother feeding him and supporting him .. and done so well enough without the extra hush checks from the Guvnor

if he was a real man he would have stepped up and claimed the child as soon as he found out .. regardless of his consequences

Who accepted this "hush money"?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #280 on: May 23, 2011, 09:02:15 PM »
i meant he wanted to get her pregnant. You dont get someone pregnant "by mistake", believe me.

what are you talking about?

E
E

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #281 on: May 24, 2011, 01:11:39 AM »
Arnold is my idol when it comes to bodybuilding and inside the gym only ! and im not disappointed at him because when im outside the gym im my own idol. i dont pay much attention to personal stuff and issues because i respect other people privacy and believe its up to them dealing with it.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #282 on: May 24, 2011, 03:37:31 AM »
I am more disappointed by his Encyclopaedia of overtraining than him banging the help. On that note, it's kinda refreshing that he bangs such ugly chicks.
O

w8m8

« Reply #283 on: May 24, 2011, 04:20:04 AM »
Who accepted this "hush money"?

this is just going around and around .. I didn't say she was any better than him .. they both suck as parents and are irresponsible and stupid

kids' mental scars are put there by actions of others and fucking up a kids self worth because you don't want to face what you did is low class and unexcusable

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #284 on: May 24, 2011, 06:01:32 AM »
I am more disappointed by his Encyclopaedia of overtraining than him banging the help. On that note, it's kinda refreshing that he bangs such ugly chicks.

"I pull better tail then Arnold can!"

That used to be something you could brag about.  :-\

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #285 on: May 24, 2011, 04:12:06 PM »
NO - he was caught in a trap, like he could go out like the rest of us and have a "one off"....it was most likely his only option...
K

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #286 on: May 24, 2011, 05:39:53 PM »
X2.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: May 24, 2011, 06:50:04 PM »
Knowing the incredible pain the behavior caused, it seems they would all fight against it w/everything they had but what you posted does seem to happen so often.  What is the theory behind why they repeat the behavior?
Four theories;

-it's genetical and it happens once every woman gives birth to a child; wife/ gf becomes a mother, thus not being a mother for her husband /bf anymore (could be a process of natural selection; once kids are spawned males go find another woman to get pregnant; there's just a problem here, because offsprings to have maximal chances of survival need both mother and father influences to grow up and adapt to life in society)

-it is a genetical behavior which is inherited from father (arnold) who inherited from his own father himself... who inherited it from his father...and so on; it would reinforce itself generation after generation becoming a deeply engraved pattern followed subconsciouly and trigered by similar events in the life of the father and son

-a subconscious wish to imitate the father 's behavior to be loved / feel like you re following his steps , precisely because by abandonning you or / and your mother he gave you the feeling your existence wasnt worth staying with you/her, which leads to an amputated self esteem all life long and conflictual relationships with men / authority in general.

-two , or all of the above at the same time.

All of this can be balanced by the presence of a decent father figure -a grandfather, a teacher/mentor -, but it is very rare.  In the case of mentors/teachers you have to remind them someone by showing some physical or psychological traits they could identify with. Doesnt happen often.

Most of the time stepfathers do not like the children they have to deal with and who are from another man. They hate seeing that man in the kid(s). It leads to more psychological troubles.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #288 on: May 25, 2011, 03:35:56 AM »

LOL, great post.

Maybe you should up the Dianabol-dosage?  ;D ;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #289 on: May 31, 2011, 04:58:36 AM »
lol, babies do need love as much as food!
you do not have children yourself do you?
with no love and emotional connection your child will grow up with issues..
not mentally fully developed.
your body needs food to grow, your mind needs a lot more....
love, attention, etc etc...
Be Happy,
Optimus

w8m8

« Reply #290 on: May 31, 2011, 05:10:28 AM »
lol, babies do need love as much as food!
you do not have children yourself do you?
with no love and emotional connection your child will grow up with issues..
not mentally fully developed.
your body needs food to grow, your mind needs a lot more....
love, attention, etc etc...

Good post .. children grow up treating people the way they were treated .. and learning to love as love was shown to them

Thinking that they only need to be provided for is the same thing as getting a dog and leaving it chained up out in the yard .. as long as it has shelter , food , and water some people think it's fine