Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 79361 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #300 on: June 06, 2014, 12:58:45 PM »
sign said 102 degrees next to the heat bench.

You know, at some point, they would have to call the game.  I mean, if it was 110 degrees in that gym, then YES, they would have suspended play.  If it was 109 degrees, then YES, they would have suspended the game.  So really... 102 degrees, maybe it's something they should have considered.

I'm not just saying this as a Lebron fanboy or Duncan hater.  Rather, it's about the quality of product the NBA has to sell.  They do NOT benefit from a series where lebron misses game 2 due to effects of dehydration.   Or where he plays 17 minutes and is a non-factor because his left thigh is jacked up from Game 1.    The NBA should want both teams having all their stars to put on the best 6 or 7 game series as possible.  

SA really did put Lebron - a dude with more fast-twitch muscle fiber than just about any other human in the NBA, and longer limps - at a distinct disadvantage with the higher temperature.  THe taller, more muscular athletes are going to suffer more from dehydration at high temps.

Wouldn't surprise me at the least to see this was an inside job to make Lebron ineffective.  It's science, plain and simple... and it worked.  

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #301 on: June 06, 2014, 02:06:01 PM »
Yep those horrendous muscle cramps and spasms are no joke......I joke about it, but I actually felt bad for Lebron.
Was doing a set of leg curls for hamstrings my right hamstring cramped up so bad I fucking screamed. I just laid there till it started to subside and tried to massage it out. Hamstring was sore for days after that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #302 on: June 06, 2014, 02:50:53 PM »

You know, at some point, they would have to call the game.  I mean, if it was 110 degrees in that gym, then YES, they would have suspended play.  If it was 109 degrees, then YES, they would have suspended the game.  So really... 102 degrees, maybe it's something they should have considered.

I'm not just saying this as a Lebron fanboy or Duncan hater.  Rather, it's about the quality of product the NBA has to sell.  They do NOT benefit from a series where lebron misses game 2 due to effects of dehydration.   Or where he plays 17 minutes and is a non-factor because his left thigh is jacked up from Game 1.    The NBA should want both teams having all their stars to put on the best 6 or 7 game series as possible.  

SA really did put Lebron - a dude with more fast-twitch muscle fiber than just about any other human in the NBcA, and longer limps - at a distinct disadvantage with the higher temperature.  THe taller, more muscular athletes are going to suffer more from dehydration at high temps.

Wouldn't surprise me at the least to see this was an inside job to make Lebron ineffective.  It's science, plain and simple... and it worked.  

Rob, youre sounding like that batshit crazy Hebrew Wiggs with this conspiracy theory stuff. Relax and have a Snickers.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #303 on: June 06, 2014, 03:10:19 PM »

SA really did put Lebron - a dude with more fast-twitch muscle fiber than just about any other human in the NBA, and longer limps - at a distinct disadvantage with the higher temperature.  THe taller, more muscular athletes are going to suffer more from dehydration at high temps.

With respect. 

You are out of your fucking mind.  The old Boston Garden did not have AC at all.  Many NBA Finals games were played there for decades and the players didn't whine.  Last nights game wasn't played under ideal circumstances but professionals have to suck that up.  All the other players were fine.  Lebron has a history of cramping and it happened again.  Shit happens, no excuses. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #304 on: June 06, 2014, 03:20:10 PM »
Watching Lebron interview with Wilbon right now. 

Jeezus, why does he insist on saying the word "myself" instead on "me".  He does it every fucking time, pay attention the next time you see an interview with him.  I don't know if I've ever heard him use the word me before.  I know it's a minor thing and I'm trying not to read more into it then there probably is but for some reason this drives me nuts.  I should say, it drives myself nuts.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #305 on: June 06, 2014, 03:28:32 PM »
Leg cramps (especially in the hamstring area) are incredibly painful. You can oly hope to either hobble around for minutes, or have someone there to help massage it out.

The whole process can take forever, and can relapse again in minutes.

Lebron could not have helped his team in that situation.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #306 on: June 06, 2014, 03:40:20 PM »
Leg cramps (especially in the hamstring area) are incredibly painful. You can oly hope to either hobble around for minutes, or have someone there to help massage it out.

The whole process can take forever, and can relapse again in minutes.

Lebron could not have helped his team in that situation.

I agree.  It wasn't Lebron's fault and it's not like he could just play through it.

However, it's a no excuses world we live in.  In 1989, league MVP Magic Johnson pulled a hamstring halfway into game 2 of the Finals and had to miss the rest of the series.  At the time they were well on their way to winning that game and tying the series 1-1 before they had even played a single home game.  They were already missing Byron Scott who had also pulled a hammy before the series began.  It wasn't fair and if they had their starting back court they could well have won the series giving Magic Johnson a three peat and his all important sixth ring.  Guess what, nobody gives a shit.  Detroit won and that's that. 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: June 06, 2014, 04:29:14 PM »
Lebron has more lean body mass than just about any other NBA player. Which probably makes him more susceptible to leg cramps when he loses a lot of fluid.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #308 on: June 06, 2014, 04:32:17 PM »
  I want James to win... but I will be happy for Duncan if he gets his fifth ring too...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #309 on: June 06, 2014, 06:38:10 PM »
#lebroning

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #310 on: June 06, 2014, 06:48:31 PM »
 ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #311 on: June 06, 2014, 06:52:56 PM »
#LeBroning

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: June 06, 2014, 07:01:39 PM »
 :)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #313 on: June 06, 2014, 07:46:13 PM »
#lebroning

I saw some of these on twitter and about shit myself.  Hilarious.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #314 on: June 06, 2014, 07:54:07 PM »
Bosh though needs to play some fucking defense.  Duncan was 9/10, 20 points, 10 reb.  90% shooting!  Fucking Bosh can't defend for shit.  Duncan should not be going 9/10. No way.
You are correct.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #315 on: June 06, 2014, 08:00:29 PM »
Game 2 Sunday 8:oopm eastern bitches.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: June 06, 2014, 08:28:59 PM »
Game 2 Sunday 8:oopm eastern bitches.

I guarantee lebron will cramp up again.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #317 on: June 06, 2014, 08:55:00 PM »
The Spurs MUST win game 2. We must try to sweep them!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #318 on: June 07, 2014, 09:39:16 AM »
Anytime the heat are down he'll start rubbing his thighs.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #319 on: June 07, 2014, 10:45:05 AM »
Make sure you're watching Quick, I am sure Arce will be, and every other Lebron and Heat hater. And maybe a few NBA fans that just appreciate greatness.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #320 on: June 07, 2014, 11:45:31 AM »
I don't like all this #lebroning stuff, it's like poking a bear.  I think he'll have a big game on Sunday, presuming that he is healthy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #321 on: June 07, 2014, 11:56:01 AM »
I don't like all this #lebroning stuff, it's like poking a bear.  I think he'll have a big game on Sunday, presuming that he is healthy

he looked fine during interview with Wilbohn.  He's an elite athlete, he's gonna recover fast.  Said he was going to do a walkthru and hit some weights.  Yeah, he'll be motivated for game 2.  Doesn't look good for SA that they needed to break the AC and commit 30 turnovers, then get a cramping LBJ in order to win it. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #322 on: June 07, 2014, 12:03:16 PM »
Watching Lebron interview with Wilbon right now. 

Jeezus, why does he insist on saying the word "myself" instead on "me".  He does it every fucking time, pay attention the next time you see an interview with him.  I don't know if I've ever heard him use the word me before.  I know it's a minor thing and I'm trying not to read more into it then there probably is but for some reason this drives me nuts.  I should say, it drives myself nuts.
usage Myself is often used where I or me might be expected: as subject <to wonder what myself will say — Emily Dickinson> <others and myself continued to press for the legislation>, after as, than, or like <an aversion to paying such people as myself to tutor> <was enough to make a better man than myself quail> <old-timers like myself>, and as object <now here you see myself with the diver> <for my wife and myself it was a happy time>. Such uses almost always occur when the speaker or writer is referring to himself or herself as an object of discourse rather than as a participant in discourse. The other reflexive personal pronouns are similarly but less frequently used in the same circumstances. Critics have frowned on these uses since about the turn of the century, probably unaware that they serve a definite purpose. Users themselves are as unaware as the critics—they simply follow their instincts. These uses are standard.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #323 on: June 07, 2014, 12:11:59 PM »
he looked fine during interview with Wilbohn.  He's an elite athlete, he's gonna recover fast.  Said he was going to do a walkthru and hit some weights.  Yeah, he'll be motivated for game 2.  Doesn't look good for SA that they needed to break the AC and commit 30 turnovers, then get a cramping LBJ in order to win it. 
QFT !

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #324 on: June 07, 2014, 12:17:28 PM »
Lebron, quietly puts all that shit in his head and keeps it for extra motivation you can bet on that. This should be a must see game Lebron should have a game for the record books.