Author Topic: 2018 California - Recreational pot laws kick in tonight  (Read 12713 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: 2018 California - Recreational pot laws kick in tonight
« Reply #225 on: January 08, 2018, 09:33:49 PM »
I'm born and raised in SoCal, you pansy ass, dress wearing, tear shedding, fit throwing, anti free speech, freeway blocking, liberals don't scare me. :-*

have you guys ever seen Snatching like this (direct quote from 1.50 minutes)?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=641453.0

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #226 on: January 08, 2018, 09:37:16 PM »
I tend to agree. anyone who has ever wanted a drug can get it. a portion of The money saved playing the game, could offset treatment costs. I think you would see violence drop off along the drug corridors.

Why not just declare any and everything legal or at the least a misdemeanor.  That way police and jails would not be needed.  Everyone could just "get along".  No one could judge anyone.  No more judges.  No more courts.  No more cops.  No more jails. Just everyone getting along because nothing is "wrong" or "against the law" anymore.

Those that work can pay for the care and feeding of those too stoned to work and if you steal, that's a job and you have to declare it as income but since there's no longer anything such as a crime,  not paying your taxes is no big deal. Murder?  Misdemeanor.  Rape.  Misdemeanor.  The only thing that would deserve punishment is anything considered a "hate crime".  Why?  Because nothing hurts  more than mean old whitey being hateful.   Since there are no longer jails, you just pay a "hate fee" to the offended person.  Keep in mind that it's impossible to hate if you are under the protection of the endangered feces act.

Turn in your badge, ace.  You and your kind aren't needed anymore.  Imagine all the money saved on pensions that can be spent on welfare and wellness and health care for the accidentally addicted and...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: January 08, 2018, 09:53:01 PM »
Why not just declare any and everything legal or at the least a misdemeanor.  That way police and jails would not be needed.  Everyone could just "get along".  No one could judge anyone.  No more judges.  No more courts.  No more cops.  No more jails. Just everyone getting along because nothing is "wrong" or "against the law" anymore.

Those that work can pay for the care and feeding of those too stoned to work and if you steal, that's a job and you have to declare it as income but since there's no longer anything such as a crime,  not paying your taxes is no big deal. Murder?  Misdemeanor.  Rape.  Misdemeanor.  The only thing that would deserve punishment is anything considered a "hate crime".  Why?  Because nothing hurts  more than mean old whitey being hateful.   Since there are no longer jails, you just pay a "hate fee" to the offended person.  Keep in mind that it's impossible to hate if you are under the protection of the endangered feces act.

Turn in your badge, ace.  You and your kind aren't needed anymore.  Imagine all the money saved on pensions that can be spent on welfare and wellness and health care for the accidentally addicted and...

Little extreme there. What I am talking about is the right to do with your body what you want to do. I haven't advocated messing with anyone else's rights.  I see a distinct difference, don't you? Where do you draw the line on government control?   

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: January 08, 2018, 10:13:36 PM »
Start small! lol... I can handle enough opiates to kill an elephant but just half of a medium sized hit of weed (literally the size of a pencil eraser) is plenty for me. I haven't tried any more of the AK-47 (sativa dom hybrid)I picked up last Friday. Been thinking about picking up a gram of the lowest THC kush I can find (straight Indica, not hybrid). That, or pick up a Indica Tic Tac thing that has the amount of THC listed in milligrams on the label so I know exactly how much I'm taking in. Smoking or vaping is hard to tell the dose, when you consider a regular "small" dose is considered ~10mg. I'd likely start with a 5mg dose. I've seen them at 10-25mg (& higher, but I just noticed the small ones), so like 1/2 a tablet. With animals it can be tricky. I remember back in 2012 with my card the dispensary gave me a free cookie for being a first-time patient & was told to start with half the cookie and wait because it'll take awhile to kick in... Ho Lee fuk I ate a little more than a quarter of it at like 10 a.m. and all of a sudden the shit kicked in when I was taking a break for lunch about 2 hours later. And. I. Was. Hating. It. lol

I think I told you about my one experience with a medical vape my realtor gave me. I was cleaning out my mom's house (rip) and my back was killing me. I definitely did way too much and was in lala land. Helped a lot with my back pain but I had to wait hours to drive home and was paranoid as hell! I wish it was just legal here so I could sample different types but I can go the card route.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #229 on: January 08, 2018, 10:15:03 PM »

More astute political analysis worthy of a third grader.  ::) Take your meds, geezer.  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #230 on: January 08, 2018, 10:29:50 PM »
Comparing rape and murder with someone smoking a joint?!?  ??? ??? ??? ???
X

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: January 08, 2018, 10:32:06 PM »
Comparing rape and murder with someone smoking a joint?!?  ??? ??? ??? ???

yeah.. logical step there

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #232 on: January 08, 2018, 10:50:16 PM »
I tend to agree. anyone who has ever wanted a drug can get it. a portion of The money saved playing the game, could offset treatment costs. I think you would see violence drop off along the drug corridors.

Exactly. How then you people did cocaine in the 60s 70s or 80s before the big crack down? It was coming and it wasn't so much of a stigma attached to it. And when it came time to stop people just stopped, for the most part.

And any dumb ass who would smoke crack if it became legal for some reason, would likely also smoke crack if given the opportunity if it was illegal. At least if it was decriminalized n legal that could be a lot more money spent on education. No educated person is going to smoke crack for fucksake. It's not like heroin, where 99% of heroin users don't start off with Heroin. They started with pain killers from the doctor. So it's not like she was going to say "ll I ran out of Wellbutrin I need my fix l go smoke some crack".

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: January 08, 2018, 10:52:42 PM »
I'm born and raised in SoCal, you pansy ass, dress wearing, tear shedding, fit throwing, anti free speech, freeway blocking, liberals don't scare me. :-*

Oh brother

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #234 on: January 08, 2018, 11:33:57 PM »
Been thinking about picking up a gram of the lowest THC kush I can find (straight Indica, not hybrid). That, or pick up a Indica Tic Tac thing that has the amount of THC listed in milligrams on the label so I know exactly how much I'm taking in. Smoking or vaping is hard to tell the dose, when you consider a regular "small" dose is considered ~10mg. I'd likely start with a 5mg dose. I've seen them at 10-25mg (& higher, but I just noticed the small ones),

I've personally found Kush strains to be very easy on the lungs, when you smoke regularly the cough factor can become an issue if you care about that sort of thing.

When I first moved to Colorado I bought a "Mile Higher Bar" which is a 500mg/THC chocolate bar. I didn't know any better and since it was sold as a single bar I ate the whole thing - Holy shitzkies batman! I ate the bar on the way to Red Lobster to celebrate my sons birthday, about 20 minutes in everything had a slight glow almost like shrooms, and I realized that I probably shouldn't be in public. My wife says I smiled a LOT. I've since educated myself ....If you aren't going anywhere and just want to get REALLY stoned though - a Mile Higher Bar will definitely make you question gravity.

I've had infused coffee beans that were 5 milligrams and that was on par with maybe .25 Xanax as far as relaxation in my opinion.

I prefer somewhere around 100 mg (edibles) at a time as I find it gets me pretty high - but not fall asleep half way through the movie high.

On another note: Sex and edibles.........try it, you'll thank me later.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: January 09, 2018, 01:40:53 AM »
Drugs and prostitution should be legal, and will reduce criminality and free up police and prisons.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #236 on: January 09, 2018, 07:15:03 AM »
Laws mean nothing...unless you are stupid.
T

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: January 09, 2018, 05:56:46 PM »
Drugs and prostitution should be legal, and will reduce criminality and free up police and prisons.

Sounds reasonable..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #238 on: January 09, 2018, 07:16:39 PM »

I've personally found Kush strains to be very easy on the lungs, when you smoke regularly the cough factor can become an issue if you care about that sort of thing.

When I first moved to Colorado I bought a "Mile Higher Bar" which is a 500mg/THC chocolate bar. I didn't know any better and since it was sold as a single bar I ate the whole thing - Holy shitzkies batman! I ate the bar on the way to Red Lobster to celebrate my sons birthday, about 20 minutes in everything had a slight glow almost like shrooms, and I realized that I probably shouldn't be in public. My wife says I smiled a LOT. I've since educated myself ....If you aren't going anywhere and just want to get REALLY stoned though - a Mile Higher Bar will definitely make you question gravity.

I've had infused coffee beans that were 5 milligrams and that was on par with maybe .25 Xanax as far as relaxation in my opinion.

I prefer somewhere around 100 mg (edibles) at a time as I find it gets me pretty high - but not fall asleep half way through the movie high.

On another note: Sex and edibles.........try it, you'll thank me later.

Stopped in a place and picked up some BlueCookies(Indica dom hybrid of blueberry kush & girl scout cookies), & gave me s preeroll of northern lights, chemdog OG, OG kush,& something else.

Got home and broke off a piece 1/2 the size of a pencil eraser,& took 1 light hit. Taste was smother the sativa hybrid.

Kicked less than 5 minutes later while I was taking the trash out I noticed I definitely feel this more in my body then I do in my head. I can feel it in my head but I don't feel stoned at all. I actually feel this way too much much less in my head then the other AK-47.

People say that sativas are the ones to use during the day when you have to do things but if I have to function during the day I'd much rather have this feeling from the Indica hybrid. My neck especially feels better. (Degenerated disc c6-c7 & c5-c6, w/c4-c5 bringing to go as of 2014)

That pre-roll is enormous. It's call mostly Indica hybrid Shake in one of those raw cone for your rolls that starts out about as thick as my middle finger and tapers down into like a little cone. There's absolutely no way I could do that whole thing. So I'll probably just open that pre-roll up and she was the Shake in a pipe and tiny tiny amounts.

Btw... Whole thing(gram and about a 1/2-3/4g in that pre-roll cost me $7 even with tax.

I only like sex with mild kush, like banana or bubblegum. Other stuff dizzy or disconnected.