Author Topic: Is there a pro in the world who does full reps on anything????????????  (Read 9830 times)

XS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Is there a pro in the world who does full reps on anything????????????
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2007, 12:11:03 PM »
It's all just a means to an end in bodybuilding...free weights, DB's, BB's, machines, rocks tied to a broomstick...

IT DOESN'T MATTER! - The Chick

Sums it all up in one sentence... and hilarious as usual.  Fatherhood is excellent Chick, I wish you and yours the best.

SLOWMAN

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2007, 12:53:24 PM »
I have a large collection of the top Bodybuilding Iron Pumpers and they are just that. (Pumping Iron) Of them I have seen, Jean-Pierre Fux demonstrated what one could consider to be the most purposeful form. I have watched so many of them that they all seem the same. But again largely they (the top pros) seem to train exactly the same way, they just keep on pumping iron. 

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2007, 06:12:12 PM »
Watching Nasser train is still the most astonishing thing I have ever seen. That guy didn't do a single thing right in the gym. Even with all the drugs he took, I still can't believe his style of training built that body. Levrone was good, Dexter is OK, I haven't seen the last three Battle For The Olympia vids so I'm not sure how the current lot are training, but your right, 80 % of the pros I've seen over the last 8 years use shithouse form.

SERGIO!!!!

nasser mixes it up, he does perform some exercises "sloppy" but he does other exercises with more control, so when he leaves the gym he has stimulated the targeted muscle..check nasser on the way 2 and 3.for example: on incline and reg bench presses his form is very good.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2007, 06:25:02 PM »

neither of which apply to you and your bowflex. 

Actually dumbass, Bob Chick was talking directly to you about lifting rocks, etc. Went right over your head. Start by lifting the rocks in your head. LOL

It's all just a means to an end in bodybuilding...free weights, DB's, BB's, machines, rocks tied to a broomstick...

IT DOESN'T MATTER! - The Chick

SwingGuru

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2007, 09:47:45 PM »
it's really funny, you should see David Henry's part, this clown does 4 inch barbell curls with 2 plates and some change on each side of the EZ bar, i've never seen anything like it, even Coleman does half reps on all his presses for chest, JOJ claims he can do upright rows with 315 yet he was having a hard time with pulling 135 barely to his lower chest. ::)

These guys are all midgets...  they can lock out on bench and the bar only moves about 8 inches with a wide grip.