Author Topic: Hi I am new here. Been Lurking  (Read 4085 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Hi I am new here. Been Lurking
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2011, 12:17:47 AM »
Welcome to the jungle.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2011, 12:21:38 AM »
Welcome to the board, homo. Now get on your knees and service my cock. And I'm not askin', boy !

relax bitch.. He'll go over once he's done with mine
I am a mini beast

oakman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2011, 10:23:21 AM »
Oakman huh?  Sounds like a guy that knows and likes his wood.  I have a mahogany stump that needs some work you cock sucker.
Hello Wiggs   How are you.  I am just spit balling here but I'm betting your a nig ger who doesn't like white people although you are not excepted by other blacks. Obviously your a homo and on the verge of coming out of the closet.   So god bless you

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2011, 07:29:19 PM »
Hello Wiggs   How are you.  I am just spit balling here but I'm betting your a guy who doesn't like white people although you are not excepted by other blacks. Obviously your a homo and on the verge of coming out of the closet.   So god bless you

You're wrong but nice guess.  Welcome to hell, I'll be your waiter this evening...  I love white people...Hell, I'm to one, have a half white sister, and grandfather (PIP).  I'm gonna take a guess and say  by "expected" you meant, "respected"...  I'm not a homosexual, sorry to disappoint.  I love the vagina of hot women.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2011, 07:37:26 PM »
I love the vagina of hot THICK women.

fixed