Author Topic: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?  (Read 48373 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?
« Reply #300 on: September 27, 2012, 09:41:28 PM »
hank will 'float' the idea by his trusted co worker guy.  

the friend will tell him that a DEA boss with a drug kingpin brother-in-law would be under investigation, get fired, a laughinstock, etc.  

hank will be the one with the secret in season 6.  what to do?  Hank will trail the wife to teh $$$, and he'll end an episode standing with that pallet of money (too cool an image not to use).

THEN the czechs or the drug dealer competitor will come at Walt.  Hank will have to go 'off the books' without meaning to, in order to protect the families.

Hank ends up being the muscle to protect walt, while at the same time steering DEA investigations into the competitors to keep them off their back.  HANK is the one that's going to be BREAKING BAD in season 6.  :)

I think in teh end, Walt succumbs to the cancer, hank keeps the money and the family knows walter white was a good man who did what he had to do, then went a little mad.

By the end of the show, EVERYONE will have 'broken bad' - from DEA agent to good wife.  Shows that any of us can do it, given the right circumstances.

Gotta admit that I like your scenario.....but I just think Hank is too much of a stand-up guy to go bad...especially after he was shot and paralyzed

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #301 on: September 27, 2012, 09:42:09 PM »
Gotta admit that I like your scenario.....but I just think Hank is too much of a stand-up guy to go bad...especially after he was shot and paralyzed
EVERYONE has a price dude. Not to mention, family takes precedence over all. At least to me.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: September 27, 2012, 09:46:19 PM »
EVERYONE has a price dude. Not to mention, family takes precedence over all. At least to me.

After all the carnage that Walter has caused and all the people Walt has killed directly and indirectly, I just don't see Hank going bad....even for family....remember...Wal t has fucked Hank over many a time in this series....fucking up a lot of Hank's investigations.....

Also, I think Hank may reach the final straw when his own partner is killed due to Walt's machinations.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #303 on: September 27, 2012, 10:03:58 PM »

I think the show has two main lessons.

1) Everyone breaks bad

2) Everyone has some good in them

We saw Mike, a stone evil dude, and fell in love with him as he played with granddaughter.  We saw Walt and felt sorry for him crying with cancer, and now we see him poisoning kids to get his enemies firebombed with wheelchairs lol.

Wifey broke bad, laundering money.  Hank took the $ for rehab, knowing it was illegal gambling gains. 

But I think in the end, Hank ends up breaking badder than everyone, when the czechs or cartels try taking out his wifey.  hank has the TRAINING to be the gunner.  He has the top job at DEA.  He doesn't want to sell drugs, but he does want to protect his family.  He'll step in shit investigating walt.  Walt will go on the run.  Hank will end up breaking the law bigtime, arriving at crime scenes he caused, etc.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #304 on: September 27, 2012, 10:06:10 PM »
I think the show has two main lessons.

1) Everyone breaks bad

2) Everyone has some good in them

We saw Mike, a stone evil dude, and fell in love with him as he played with granddaughter.  We saw Walt and felt sorry for him crying with cancer, and now we see him poisoning kids to get his enemies firebombed with wheelchairs lol.

Wifey broke bad, laundering money.  Hank took the $ for rehab, knowing it was illegal gambling gains. 

But I think in the end, Hank ends up breaking badder than everyone, when the czechs or cartels try taking out his wifey.  hank has the TRAINING to be the gunner.  He has the top job at DEA.  He doesn't want to sell drugs, but he does want to protect his family.  He'll step in shit investigating walt.  Walt will go on the run.  Hank will end up breaking the law bigtime, arriving at crime scenes he caused, etc.
Hank is the perfect guy for that, he'd be the perfect guy to have on the inside AND he's family.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: September 27, 2012, 10:09:26 PM »
Hank is the perfect guy for that, he'd be the perfect guy to have on the inside AND he's family.

yep.  Something to lose, a reason to fight.
A job that lets him stay ahead of authorities.
Strong understanding of the drug game.
Weapons training.
Inheriting huge funding (when he finds that money)
Disgust with the system.

I'm guessing he gets fired in the middle of the season and we see him truly break bad - just to survive -just like walt did!

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: September 28, 2012, 03:35:59 AM »
I can definitely see hank breaking bad,simply because of the experience he had with Turtle,seeing workmates blown up,and if you remember he didn`t want to go back to that job.He`s already talking about giving up the job,so this could be a great "redundancy" payout for him,by blackmailing walt.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: September 28, 2012, 03:51:08 AM »
yep.  Something to lose, a reason to fight.
A job that lets him stay ahead of authorities.
Strong understanding of the drug game.
Weapons training.
Inheriting huge funding (when he finds that money)
Disgust with the system.

I'm guessing he gets fired in the middle of the season and we see him truly break bad - just to survive -just like walt did!

8 episodes isnt alot of time to turn hand from 5-0 to DrugLord

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #308 on: September 28, 2012, 04:51:59 AM »
To all those who believe that Hank will protect or cover for Walt: I really can't imagine this actually happening, but it would be so awesome.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: September 28, 2012, 06:11:59 AM »
To all those who believe that Hank will protect or cover for Walt: I really can't imagine this actually happening, but it would be so awesome.

He won't choose to.   He'll be sitting by the pool and someone will come gunning for Walt and maybe even kill/injure Marie.  Then Hank will be in it 100% - just for survival.  Most people don't break bad because they want to - they do it because life hits them with some crazy circumstances.  Without cancer, Walt would still be a poor car wash employee/teacher. 

Hank will start doing his intel and putting it together... then realize he can't "out" Walt without destroying his own career.  THEN some outside enemy will attack - and he'll break bad.  I'm sure of it.  His job and skillset and mentality are just too damn cool to have him be a square cop - particularly because the show will need a main character locally while Walt is on the run.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #310 on: September 28, 2012, 06:20:49 AM »
He won't choose to.   He'll be sitting by the pool and someone will come gunning for Walt and maybe even kill/injure Marie.  Then Hank will be in it 100% - just for survival.  Most people don't break bad because they want to - they do it because life hits them with some crazy circumstances.  Without cancer, Walt would still be a poor car wash employee/teacher. 

Hank will start doing his intel and putting it together... then realize he can't "out" Walt without destroying his own career.  THEN some outside enemy will attack - and he'll break bad.  I'm sure of it.  His job and skillset and mentality are just too damn cool to have him be a square cop - particularly because the show will need a main character locally while Walt is on the run.

I hope you are right. It would be a fantastic script for the last episodes.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #311 on: September 28, 2012, 07:47:41 AM »
The writers won't dick around for 8 episodes having Hank doing Intel.  I have a feeling Hank is going to go face to face with Walt and accuse him and Walt will explain it how it is.  You fuck with me and you and your family will be fucked.  I think you'll see Walt at the start of the convo and eventually by the end become Heisenberg and leave Hank standing there like WTF!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: September 29, 2012, 08:43:25 AM »
8 episodes isnt alot of time to turn hand from 5-0 to DrugLord

agreed....thats why I don't see it happening that way....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: September 29, 2012, 08:55:27 AM »

I don't see Hank breaking bad...and if he does it won't be to pair up with Walt.....I can see Hank offing a few guys to protect Walt without Walt even knowing it but thats all.....I really believe that after all is said and done...

the ending of the show will basically be Walt comes out of this thing unscathed personally but everyone around him will be affected in a harsh kind of way...the show will end with Walt broke, working again as a chem teacher, being a cashier at the carwash he will no longer own, and on his last legs due to the cancer....thus coming full circle but learning alot about himself and life in the process....

The lesson will be you can't mess with destiny...you are what you are in life...Walt was always a lower middle class working man loser....surviving from paycheck to paycheck...thats where he will end up again..Walt's punishment will be that he simply goes back to the life he had.....with the clock ticking waiting to die....Jesse will come out of all this with an optimistic future......he will learn about life as well and will go back home to his parents once his parents learn that Jesse's younger brother is an addict or has overdosed from the same crystal meth Jesse was selling/producing.....

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #314 on: October 09, 2012, 09:08:46 AM »
The writers won't dick around for 8 episodes having Hank doing Intel.  I have a feeling Hank is going to go face to face with Walt and accuse him and Walt will explain it how it is.  You fuck with me and you and your family will be fucked.  I think you'll see Walt at the start of the convo and eventually by the end become Heisenberg and leave Hank standing there like WTF!

This is what I think will happen. It will be one of the most crazy, intense, WTF moments in TV history. Where the viewers finally realize that Walt is just as bad as Gus was. We viewed his whole story and journey, Gus's was told to us.

Hey...Michael killed Freddo remember LOL. It won't be the worst thing criminals do :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: October 09, 2012, 10:28:10 AM »
This is what I think will happen. It will be one of the most crazy, intense, WTF moments in TV history. Where the viewers finally realize that Walt is just as bad as Gus was. We viewed his whole story and journey, Gus's was told to us.

Hey...Michael killed Freddo remember LOL. It won't be the worst thing criminals do :)

I disagree..but we'll see....

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #316 on: October 13, 2012, 11:35:47 AM »
From Digital spy

Breaking Bad star Dean Norris has hinted at an upcoming plot line in the show's fifth season.

Norris, who plays Walter White's (Bryan Cranston) DEA agent brother-in-law, implied that a "chilling" upcoming scene could see Walt's infant daughter Holly placed in jeopardy.

"Let me just say, there is an even more chilling scene involving that baby later on this season," Norris said during an interview on NPR's Fresh Air.

The entire cast has dubbed this the darkest season yet, with Aaron Paul calling season five "just terrifying".

Cranston has suggested that upcoming episodes will see Walt and his partner Jesse (Paul) confronted with "a weak link" in their organisation.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #317 on: December 07, 2012, 11:06:17 AM »
From Aaron Pauls twitter page.

I just finished reading the first episode of the final season of Breaking Bad and words can not express what I just experienced. Holy shit.
https://twitter.com/aaronpaul_8

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #318 on: December 10, 2012, 12:38:47 PM »
From Aaron Pauls twitter page.

I just finished reading the first episode of the final season of Breaking Bad and words can not express what I just experienced. Holy shit.
https://twitter.com/aaronpaul_8

epic promotion to gather some viewership.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: December 15, 2012, 04:51:55 AM »
How about we find out that Gus is Walt, basically a schziophrenic break that Walt came down with..

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: December 15, 2012, 07:38:52 AM »
How about we find out that Gus is Walt, basically a schziophrenic break that Walt came down with..

that may have been really cool...highly unlikely however