Author Topic: people who clank the DB's together at the top...  (Read 7764 times)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: people who clank the DB's together at the top...
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2007, 03:49:45 PM »
My idol squadfather has let me down...im forced to admit hes a fat shit who lifts like a pussy and has nothing better to do than post on getbig all day

Its ok...we can find you another person to idolize even gayer than squadfatter (itl be hard but im sure we can do it).  Just dont put up any pictures with rolls hanging out taken from the reflection of a dirty window and i think you will be ok

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2007, 03:54:06 PM »
Its ok...we can find you another person to idolize even gayer than squadfatter (itl be hard but im sure we can do it).  Just dont put up any pictures with rolls hanging out taken from the reflection of a dirty window and i think you will be ok
when should i expect those videos and pictures?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2007, 04:07:26 PM »
when should i expect those videos and pictures?

Like i said... man up to the bet... and il post the video's.  If i fail to post them within 3-4 days....well...what would you like?  Fair bet.  I will post pictures too.  Now are u, or are you not putting your screen name on the line?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2007, 04:09:38 PM »
Like i said... man up to the bet... and il post the video's.  If i fail to post them within 3-4 days....well...what would you like?  Fair bet.  I will post pictures too.  Now are u, or are you not putting your screen name on the line?
i've already said if you post a clip doing what you claim i'll start a thread saying that i'm your bitch, deal?

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2007, 04:36:07 PM »
I don't really care too much about people clanking dumbells. For me it is the douchebags that leave the machines or bars in the gym loaded up when they are done. Nothing like cleaning up after another adult you don't know in a place you pay to be.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2007, 04:39:53 PM »

Please tell me you're not really this lame and that it's just an act :-\

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2007, 05:16:34 PM »
If "jdooly" is getting annoyed with people clanking the weights together at the top on flyes then what does he think of the girls when they've finished their sets who hurl the fucking dumbells on the floor like they weigh 150 when in reality they're only 35.  ::)

Yes, it's really up to the individual to decide what is "dropping" or "aggressivley letting go for safety reasons!"  There is nothing "safety" about dropping 35's!  Good call.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2007, 06:16:59 PM »
Please tell me you're not really this lame and that it's just an act :-\
hahaha Unfortunately Pandae, I have had the displeasure of reading "TP4U" posts and he really is as lame as he seems. I bet he has spent time in the forest with "The Luke" looking for bigfoot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Master Blaster

« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2007, 06:24:36 PM »
How powerful do you have to be to be too powerfull for someone else? That doesn't even make any fucking sense?  ???

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2007, 08:38:19 AM »
Put your Ipod on and STFU
Man you beat me to it! It's a fucking gym not a church. Can't take the heat....
you know the rest

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2007, 08:43:34 AM »
I bet he has spent time in the forest with "The Luke" looking for bigfoot.

Yes, i definitely have...and were going to find your ass soon so keep runnin biotch!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2007, 08:47:03 AM »
i've already said if you post a clip doing what you claim i'll start a thread saying that i'm your bitch, deal?

Thats not worth it to me.  That thread will disappear fast (especially with you and your cronies posting 1000x per day).  I want something permanent.  I want the squadfather screen name.  Im probably going to film one of them tonight, but will NOT post it until you agree  ;D ....or you can just admit you were "joking" and give in....you know deep down i can probably do it, so you dont want to chance your precious SF name hahaha

by the way, check the thread where you called me out on my pix, i posted one for you fagg0ts to enjoy....wow, its kinda fun having "haters'  ;D no wonder people love to taunt you psycho's on here ahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2007, 08:49:03 AM »
Thats not worth it to me.  That thread will disappear fast (especially with you and your cronies posting 1000x per day).  I want something permanent.  I want the squadfather screen name.  Im probably going to film one of them tonight, but will NOT post it until you agree  ;D ....or you can just admit you were "joking" and give in....you know deep down i can probably do it, so you dont want to chance your precious SF name hahaha

by the way, check the thread where you called me out on my pix, i posted one for you fagg0ts to enjoy....wow, its kinda fun having "haters'  ;D no wonder people love to taunt you psycho's on here ahahaha
just post the clip or i own you. ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2007, 08:50:35 AM »
Thats not worth it to me.  That thread will disappear fast (especially with you and your cronies posting 1000x per day).  I want something permanent.  I want the squadfather screen name.

This is hilarious.  Some gaybot with less than 500 posts talking like he owns the joint. ::)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2007, 08:51:11 AM »
just post the clip or i own you. ;D

says you.  methinks that if you dont man up to the bet... thats like admitting you believe i can win the bet... so I OWN U hehehehehe

*waits for panda,chaos, and the SF followers to chime in*

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2007, 08:52:37 AM »
says you.  methinks that if you dont man up to the bet... thats like admitting you believe i can win the bet... so I OWN U hehehehehe

*waits for panda,chaos, and the SF followers to chime in*
nope, you're the pusssy and i own you.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2007, 08:52:54 AM »
This is hilarious.  Some gaybot with less than 500 posts talking like he owns the joint. ::)

wow you guys must be coordinating your posts now, you posted BEFORE i made fun of you hahahaha... i only post alot on boards that have REAL knowledge and REAL bodybuilders...not ghostmen(or women in ur case) hiding behind screen names.  Its just fun to come over here and get you guys riled up lol....the more you try to get at me...the more i know im in your head and your goal is to bother me... so its even funnier haha :)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2007, 08:53:45 AM »
wow you guys must be coordinating your posts now, you posted BEFORE i made fun of you hahahaha... i only post alot on boards that have REAL knowledge and REAL bodybuilders...not ghostmen(or women in ur case) hiding behind screen names.  Its just fun to come over here and get you guys riled up lol....the more you try to get at me...the more i know im in your head and your goal is to bother me... so its even funnier haha :)

epic trying to sound like you're not pounding the keyboard in a meltdown fury

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2007, 08:54:25 AM »
nope, you're the pusssy and i own you.

Lets see iv posted a 7 plate t-bar, 160/150lb dumbells, a 400lb front squat..and youv posted NOTHING.  Who owns who fruitcake?  ;D  You posted dirty window reflection pictures and forgot to hide your rolls.... sad sad sad... do you come on here and do this to make yourself feel better inside?  I can recommend a good shrink for you..i think you need a good cry hahahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2007, 08:55:33 AM »
Lets see iv posted a 7 plate t-bar, 160/150lb dumbells, a 400lb front squat..and youv posted NOTHING.  Who owns who fruitcake?  ;D  You posted dirty window reflection pictures and forgot to hide your rolls.... sad sad sad... do you come on here and do this to make yourself feel better inside?  I can recommend a good shrink for you..i think you need a good cry hahahahaha
7 plate t bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::) anyway post the 405 incline clip.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2007, 08:55:33 AM »

meltdown

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2007, 08:56:16 AM »
epic trying to sound like you're not pounding the keyboard in a meltdown fury

see thats why i love this.  because im laughing my ass off and you know it... youd love to believe im mad but im really not hahahaha (you are probably pounding yours in failed attempts hehe)  You guys are the joke of the internet.  Just need some entertainment because alot of the boards are slow, so i came here for a lil bit haha.  keep trying tho, its entertaining..... i need some pop tarts brb

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2007, 08:57:57 AM »
see thats why i love this.  because im laughing my ass off and you know it... youd love to believe im mad but im really not hahahaha (you are probably pounding yours in failed attempts hehe)  You guys are the joke of the internet.  Just need some entertainment because alot of the boards are slow, so i came here for a lil bit haha.  keep trying tho, its entertaining..... i need some pop tarts brb

Why are you doing this to yourself?  We can see right through you, tiny.

By the way, you never answered my question from another thread, you know, where you posted that pic of you in a thong: What do you have against training your arms? :-\

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2007, 09:01:02 AM »
Why are you doing this to yourself?  We can see right through you, tiny.

By the way, you never answered my question from another thread, you know, where you posted that pic of you in a thong: What do you have against training your arms? :-\

Dang you got me.  I hate training arms.  Can you show me how to improve these pitiful things?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2007, 09:01:52 AM »
Dang you got me.  I hate training arms.  Can you show me how to improve these pitiful things?
hahahaha, epic taking the picture from 3 inches away and lack of triceps.