Author Topic: The Trainer Revealing at the Olympia 2014!  (Read 42531 times)

the trainer

Re: The trainer is revealed!!!!
« Reply #525 on: August 16, 2014, 08:58:28 AM »
Guys this is getting out of hand you all need to lay off the beatdown cause I am training hard right now to reveal myself at the olympia, just chill and give me a chance to reveal myself.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #526 on: August 16, 2014, 09:06:14 AM »
Guys this is getting out of hand you all need to lay off the beatdown cause I am training hard right now to reveal myself at the olympia, just chill and give me a chance to reveal myself.

Just let them talk.
I can appreciate your posts and yes, this might be an unpopular opinion, but fuck them :)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #527 on: August 16, 2014, 09:06:27 AM »

You're right, this is a little like clubbing baby seals.

But...

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #528 on: August 16, 2014, 09:13:29 AM »
"I started personal training to help people achieve their optimum physique. I am not not one of those typical weight-loss factory gurus you see on TV. Reaching an optimum physique is an aesthetic balance of muscle and tone. Whether you need to lose or gain weight is pointless since it is not a proper criteria for an aesthetic physique. Simply put, I mold people into want they want to look like, not what they should weigh. Since 2001 we’ve accomplished this task by combining time-honored training programs with modern day innovation. My nutritional line consists of IOC-approved supplements and vitamins that are safe and effective to use. Whether you’re an athlete wanting to excel in your chosen sport or profession or someone who just wants to get back in shape, I have proven my reputation in body-shaping fitness. You’ll never have to worry about taking dangerous products or anything that could cause you to test positive in an athletic event. When it comes to getting the job done, you can count on me to lead by action rather than words. "

Education

Ashworth University: Diplomate In Fitness & Exercise

Affordable Online College Degrees & Career Training
Ashworth College is the affordable online college that sets a new standard in career education. You learn when and where you want because we respect your lifestyle. Discover online college degrees and career training designed to help you graduate fast and debt-free. Discover Ashworth College.

Vince, you have an online degree?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #529 on: August 16, 2014, 09:24:59 AM »
Education

Ashworth University: Diplomate In Fitness & Exercise

Affordable Online College Degrees & Career Training
Ashworth College is the affordable online college that sets a new standard in career education. You learn when and where you want because we respect your lifestyle. Discover online college degrees and career training designed to help you graduate fast and debt-free. Discover Ashworth College.

Vince, you have an online degree?

Yes...also have one in Health Care Management that I'm going to finish this year.  I didn't want to add on to my student loan debt from Mars Hill and ITT Tech so I signed on with Ashworth College for those degrees.  I get all of the textbooks and materials that would be issued in a regular college...I just have to self study. 
A

Mike

• Getbig IV
Re: Did the monumental August 6th event ever take place?
« Reply #530 on: August 16, 2014, 09:39:02 AM »
What ever happened to the SquadFather? 

Does anyone remember 2K ?  I think that was his handle

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #531 on: August 16, 2014, 11:51:24 AM »

Yes...also have one in Health Care Management that I'm going to finish this year.  I didn't want to add on to my student loan debt from Mars Hill and ITT Tech so I signed on with Ashworth College for those degrees.  I get all of the textbooks and materials that would be issued in a regular college...I just have to self study. 

Uhm... what other kind of study is there? In a regular college you still have to self-study; you don't pick up a tiny Asian from the bookstore along with your books that does the studying for you.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: August 16, 2014, 11:55:38 AM »

You had a chance to "reveal" yourself and you posted a picture you googled you doofus. If you are, indeed, training hard and are planning on "revealing" yourself at the Olympia, then dry your tears and shut the fuck up Princess. Save the tears for your big "reveal".

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #533 on: August 16, 2014, 01:07:56 PM »
Uhm... what other kind of study is there? In a regular college you still have to self-study; you don't pick up a tiny Asian from the bookstore along with your books that does the studying for you.

Self Study from Instructor taught you moron... ::)
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Strained Trapezius Solution: August 6th @ Las Vegas is still on!
« Reply #534 on: August 16, 2014, 06:45:32 PM »
The mod-chosen thread title is not very descriptive of the current state of this thread.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: August 16, 2014, 07:00:42 PM »
Self Study from Instructor taught you moron... ::)

You are, at best, confused. You are thinking of "self-directed study" where you are handed some material, you read and study by yourself without instruction.

Also, I'm amused that someone who is confused and has the IQ of bee pollen is able to even spell the word moron, let alone to call me that.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #536 on: August 17, 2014, 12:30:18 AM »
Shocking news! Not only will the trainer attend the 2014 Mr. Olympia, he's actually going to win it! Here's the proof!

Lol

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #537 on: August 17, 2014, 12:52:31 AM »

Trainer, I just realized that your avatar was also stolen from deviantart (as was your 1st stolen pic).

Both pics are morphed. As are the rest of the pics on that page. You are truly sad.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: August 6...
« Reply #538 on: August 17, 2014, 01:50:11 AM »
Exactly I said I would like to leave around august 6.
I will bring a film crew. We make a documentary out of this! Send me an mail with info so we can arrange all the details. This going to better then Pumping iron! Please contact me

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: August 17, 2014, 01:53:08 AM »
I will bring a film crew. We make a documentary out of this! Send me an mail with info so we can arrange all the details. This going to better then Pumping iron! Please contact me

Will the title be "BULLSHIT & HOT AIR"?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #540 on: August 17, 2014, 02:11:02 AM »
Will the title be "BULLSHIT & HOT AIR"?
I hope not!!lol It could be anything at this point. I want to stay positive, because it could be Epic!!

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #541 on: August 17, 2014, 02:12:09 AM »
Shocking news! Not only will the trainer attend the 2014 Mr. Olympia, he's actually going to win it! Here's the proof!
Wow! Even pictures! Im very impressed at this point

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #542 on: August 17, 2014, 08:43:58 AM »
When is the Olympia? I guess we need another countdown thread. I will change the title...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #543 on: August 17, 2014, 08:49:08 AM »
When is the Olympia? I guess we need another countdown thread. I will change the title...

You're a childish person, hold old are you?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #544 on: August 17, 2014, 08:52:07 AM »
You're a childish person, hold old are you?

Old enough to know better.

That's an odd insult to hurl on this place. We're all so sober and judicious in our words here. You do have some familiarity with the fable of "the trainer", correct?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #545 on: August 17, 2014, 08:56:49 AM »
Old enough to know better.

That's an odd insult to hurl on this place. We're all so sober and judicious in our words here. You do have some familiarity with the fable of "the trainer", correct?

Jeez, someone writes that he's 250 and now everyone wants to see the evidence. Why would you give a piss?! If you can't appreciate what he writes OK, but this makes zero sense to me and therefore I call it childish.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #546 on: August 17, 2014, 09:08:44 AM »
Jeez, someone writes that he's 250 and now everyone wants to see the evidence. Why would you give a piss?! If you can't appreciate what he writes OK, but this makes zero sense to me and therefore I call it childish.

Fair enough, but trainer gives as good as he gets around here. He's always willing to pile onto a thread about anyone else. An odd guy to white-knight for, IMHO.

You've convinced me to leave him alone. Good luck protecting him from everybody else.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #547 on: August 17, 2014, 09:29:54 AM »
Fair enough, but trainer gives as good as he gets around here. He's always willing to pile onto a thread about anyone else. An odd guy to white-knight for, IMHO.

You've convinced me to leave him alone. Good luck protecting him from everybody else.

And know I'm a white knight, I can't take it anymore :'( ::)
He wrote that he showes up at the 'O so we'll see.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #548 on: August 17, 2014, 09:31:42 AM »
And know I'm a white knight, I can't take it anymore :'( ::)
He wrote that he showes up at the 'O so we'll see.

You were aware of the August 6 fiasco? Posted pics of other folks, morphs from homo sites as himself?

Just checking...he's not the most sympathetic character on getbig.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #549 on: August 17, 2014, 09:39:34 AM »
You were aware of the August 6 fiasco? Posted pics of other folks, morphs from homo sites as himself?

Just checking...he's not the most sympathetic character on getbig.

No I wasn't since I'm not running an intelligence agency. I don't put too much focus on specific member, why would I?!
I can appreciate his views on training & nutrition.