Author Topic: HEADS UP.....  (Read 74460 times)

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: HEADS UP.....
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2012, 08:23:04 PM »
Today was our last big PULL day before the Nov.3rd meet in Sacramento. Stan pulled an 815 rather easy without knee wraps. He should be good for around an 835-837 come meet day. I'll keep you guys updated on our monday chest workout, he should hit a 585x2. Everything is looking and feeling good !!!! Also Eric Spoto has his day right around the corner Oct.20th so I'll be up-dating you with that info as well.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2012, 10:47:46 PM »
Today was our last big bench day until the meet and Stan SMOKED!!!! a 585 and hit a 605 pretty easy, Eric is five days out from his first meet as well. I'll keep you guys up-dated.

2300 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2012, 12:20:54 AM »
do any of you fellas have to make weight?

also, how many days do you take off before the meet?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2012, 05:02:07 PM »
Stan does, 275 weight class. It depends Eric I have taking off about 8 days beforew his meet. Stan and I will see the closer we get to Nov.3rd. As of right now we've had our last BIG pull day and CHEST day, but we still got one more squat workout this saturday. After that we'll probably just relax, eat, and sleep our asses off !!! LOL

monopoly19

• Getbig II
  • 675 locked out...
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2012, 08:39:17 PM »
That is so fukin sick. I can't get over what's more impressive, the 705 or how easy he toys around with 500 ???

500 raw bench is a monster lift in it's own right. Fucking wow....

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2012, 02:28:34 PM »
That is so fukin sick. I can't get over what's more impressive, the 705 or how easy he toys around with 500 ???

500 raw bench is a monster lift in it's own right. Fucking wow....

AGREED lol both are insane!!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2012, 07:39:49 PM »
Awesome vids!

I see Eric does a lot of volume in his warm ups while Stan is like myself where he only does a few reps.

Great work!

8)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2012, 10:12:03 PM »
Awesome vids!

I see Eric does a lot of volume in his warm ups while Stan is like myself where he only does a few reps.

Great work!

8)

To be honest Eric cut back the amount of volume he normally does for that last video lol His endurance is UNREAL !!!!

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2012, 03:40:32 AM »
Eric opened with a 660 for his first attempt and a 700 for his second attempt and then we shut her down  ;) My boy just became the No.1 ranked Bench Presser in the world !!!! WTF ???

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2012, 05:49:33 PM »
Eric opened with a 660 for his first attempt and a 700 for his second attempt and then we shut her down  ;) My boy just became the No.1 ranked Bench Presser in the world !!!! WTF ???

what about mendy's 715 and hendersons 711?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2012, 07:04:11 PM »
what about mendy's 715 and hendersons 711?

There currently not ranked #1...they have records 711 for Henderson and 715 for Mendelson but Kiril is currently ranked #1 in the world with a 694 and Eric took the spot yesterday with a 700.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2012, 07:33:11 PM »
Also Stan and I had our last big squat day Saturday morning and everything went well !!! Then we went to support our boy Eric Spoto at his first bench meet which if you hadn't heard he did ok lol. We're just gonna have a couple of light workouts in the next few days and rest up for the BIG DANCE Nov.3rd in Sacramento.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2012, 06:19:30 PM »
Guess who we just added to the roster........VINCE URBANK  ;)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2012, 11:09:19 PM »
The time has come, we leave first thing in the morning Eric, Stan and Myself. I'll keep you guys up-dated with what's going on tomorrow and hopefully be able to give you guys some play by play as it's going down.

EatYouForBreakfast

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2012, 08:32:20 AM »
The whole meet will be streamed online @ supertraining.com i think? Looked forward to tuning in, major raw lifting will occur. I hope Brandon Lilly pulls an upset and goes over 2250 as well as the other 2!

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2012, 06:42:50 PM »
We got to Sacramento today, got settled in and went grocery shopping. The whole Lilliebridge clan came full force!!!!! LOL they brought the whole family. We're gonna grab a quick nap and go eat another meal around 9.....stay tuned.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2012, 03:28:12 AM »
We got to Sacramento today, got settled in and went grocery shopping. The whole Lilliebridge clan came full force!!!!! LOL they brought the whole family. We're gonna grab a quick nap and go eat another meal around 9.....stay tuned.

damn, i kinda miss those old days when me and my crew used to do bp comps

this fella here was our team leader, maybe some of you dudes recognize him 8)

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2012, 10:17:06 AM »
Stan made weight!!!!!!! It's on!!!!!!!!!!!!

EatYouForBreakfast

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2012, 02:19:17 PM »
Clay what happened to stan?  ??? watching the stream, missed the first attempt and the opener was sooo heavy? great effort, was suprised tho.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2012, 12:14:45 AM »
We timed warmup wrong, passed on first attempt then the second he got off balance, third one was Awesome!!!! Out of the whole, but lost balance again and fail forward  :(

EatYouForBreakfast

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2012, 05:35:10 AM »
Thats too bad man, that 3rd attempt was looking powerfull. The most impressive thing is the size of Eric Spoto, jesus christ hes a freight train. Too bad for him as well, he definitly has those numbers in him also just not his day i guess, great performance.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2012, 11:07:35 PM »
Thanks brother!!! No worries, we're gonna train moderately for a couple of months, then get after....personally I think this was the best thing to happen for Eric and Stan. Now they know the feeling of bombing and I promise it won't happen again!!!!!!!!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2012, 06:51:00 AM »
Thanks brother!!! No worries, we're gonna train moderately for a couple of months, then get after....personally I think this was the best thing to happen for Eric and Stan. Now they know the feeling of bombing and I promise it won't happen again!!!!!!!!
Clay what weight did Eric miss?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2012, 12:51:45 PM »
Clay what weight did Eric miss?

716.2 First two attempts he was way off !!! His set up was all wrong, the third was perfect but he was shot by then.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the support given to us and we're very sorry that things went they way they did.....now on to the good news. WE"RE COMING BACK HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're gonna take a little break and just rest a little and then it's on with everything we got !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stan and Eric have never felt that feeling of failure and all it's gonna do is push us that much harder to do what we set out to do 14 weeks ago. We timed warmup wrong as **** for Stan, his last set was 700 for squat and then we jumped all the way to 903 (Terrible Move) we wanted to do an 800, 850-875, 903 but the two hundred and three pound jump was just not a good move....it won't happen again !!!!!! Eric was there all day and should've not come until it was time for him to bench, the third bench was perfect but he was shot after the first two attempts. We're extremely sorry to everyone that drove down to see history in the making, but make no mistake....We're not through !!!!!!!!!!! On a lighter note it was great to meet the whole Lilliebridge posse they travel at least 10-12 deeeeep lol We got something in the making with them out in there neck of the woods so keep your ears tuned. Air Hickson is by far the fastest puller in the WORLD !!!!!!!!! his speed is unreal, Stan and I sat and watched all of them warming up for deads and everyones style is so different, but Hickson is just unreal with his speed. Pete Rubish, what can I say he lived up to what he's famous for....INTENSITY !!!!! like no other, that guy has no stop in him !!!! Hit a PR in the squat and almost blacked out lol. Brent Willis floor speed is BONKERS ???? Brent had a great day, set a PR in the bench and pulled very well. Vince Urbank, landed on the 3rd came straight from airport to ST and pulled lol who does that ??? last but defnitely not least "Babyslayer" I was standing 2 ft. from him when he pulled that 865 and he had it locked out and the speed was great as well, but his hands just fell apart. George if your reading this....Once we figure out the hand thing, you've got a 900lb pull in you !!!!!!!....I'll keep you guys updated with training for the next meet.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2012, 10:08:42 PM »
Don't know how many have seen this pic....