Author Topic: CARROT TOP AS A BB?  (Read 8220 times)

BGSLVOWNR

• Getbig II
  • EVEN THE MIGHTY OAK STARTS AS AN ACORN
Re: CARROT TOP AS A BB?
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2007, 03:00:20 PM »
Dude honestly his delts are looking very suspicious or is it just me?

I AGREE DUDE, IT EVEN LOOKED AS THOUGH THERE WAS A BRUISE FROM THE INJECTION POINT.
14 WORDS

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2007, 05:24:33 PM »
If he pulls his pants any lower in those pictures or when he is on stage, he is almost walking around with his dong hanging out.
Sleep Big.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2007, 06:00:18 PM »

carrot top = fire crotch
      ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2007, 06:08:53 PM »
He's a ginger bastardo

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2007, 07:21:10 PM »
I think he's just a natural guy who's been lifting for a long time.

You're either:

a. retarded
b. sarcastic
c. very unknowledgable about the side effects of steroid use

pick one and kill yourself...

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2007, 10:11:53 PM »
You're either:

a. retarded
b. sarcastic
c. very unknowledgable about the side effects of steroid use

pick one and kill yourself...

ok enstein, show me proof he is taking steriods, just from pictures . i will paypal you 50 if u manage to proof it

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2007, 11:26:19 PM »
ALL DRUGS. ALL WOMAN.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2007, 11:44:28 PM »
He is for sure on something. I say this not due to his size(he really is not that big)-(just bigger than he was skinny)-yet to the quality of his mass or muscle. He looks like plastic. His muscles have no real separation to any of them while he works out, just looks weird.
   I wish him the best hope he is healthy but looks very fishy to me.
h

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2007, 02:46:17 PM »
I think he's just a natural guy who's been lifting for a long time.

Ok.  ::)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2007, 03:42:55 PM »
I tell you...Ive seen Carot Top in person in Orlando when I went to work out at a a local YMCA. He was pretty cut back then but wasnt the size he is today.

He seemed to be a pretty cool guy but he didnt train that hard at all. He was mainly talking to people and hardly ever working out but when he did he worked out mainly at a very slow pace and looked in the mirror a lot. His site claims he is 6 feet tall but he isnt...Im 5'10" and a half and I was taller than him....To me he seemed to be just 5'6"-5'7"

In person, he actually acts like a mature person..doesnt crack jokes nor makes fun of people.  He is well deserving of his success...   

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2007, 03:45:22 PM »
i'm a fan of the guy just based on interviews, seems cool as hell. but he's got obvious injection knots on his shoulders.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2007, 03:47:46 PM »
Everything about him screams test, from the explosion in the body, to his more masculine face. Even in the interview above, he didn't deny it. You may be right, but I don't think so.

Could have done without the picture showing his pubes... Thanks for blinding me for Dingleberry.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2007, 04:15:54 PM »
the way his shoulders exploded is an obvious sign of classic steroid use, look at how narrow his shoulders in the past...

even if u train seriously being natural, you keep your narrow shoulders, only steroids make shoulders and traps looks like canon balls.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2007, 07:35:17 PM »
ok enstein, show me proof he is taking steriods, just from pictures . i will paypal you 50 if u manage to proof it

I will paypal you my firstborn if you "proof" that you're not a retard...kill yourself as previously instructed...with respect to your "proof"...

Look at the dude's fucking face....now go watch a bodybuilding vid or go to a bodybuilding show and get an autograph from a guy that is in the offseason....you'll notice that their face is barely recognizable....they resemble the bodybuilder you jerk off regularly to except for the fact that they appear stung by a bee and allergic to their toxins...now take a look a carrot top before and after...clearly he's on some androgens that retain massive amounts of water...

PM me for my addy so you can send me the cash, biatch...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2007, 11:43:48 PM »

one sure sign of hormone use in some is someone that looks like they are stuck doing shrugs...Carrot Top is for sure one of those guys....

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2007, 01:29:21 AM »
one sure sign of hormone use in some is someone that looks like they are stuck doing shrugs...Carrot Top is for sure one of those guys....

Thats a Sign?......................WO W :o

I will keep my eye out for that! 8)

::)

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2007, 03:06:12 AM »

Thats a Sign?......................WO W :o

I will keep my eye out for that! 8)

::)

Hahaha!

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2007, 04:13:30 AM »
I will paypal you my firstborn if you "proof" that you're not a retard...kill yourself as previously instructed...with respect to your "proof"...

Look at the dude's fucking face....now go watch a bodybuilding vid or go to a bodybuilding show and get an autograph from a guy that is in the offseason....you'll notice that their face is barely recognizable....they resemble the bodybuilder you jerk off regularly to except for the fact that they appear stung by a bee and allergic to their toxins...now take a look a carrot top before and after...clearly he's on some androgens that retain massive amounts of water...

PM me for my addy so you can send me the cash, biatch...

i said solid roof, not allegations ...

water rentention can be due to sodium too, as it is, none of us know for a fact so show so dont assume

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2007, 04:33:30 AM »
I doubt sodium can cause that level of bloating.

And what?  since he started lifting weights he's all of a sudden hitting the sodium hard?  Haha. 

Bonafide proof may not ever come your way but its obvious he has used.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2007, 04:56:00 AM »
Who cares if the guy juises or not, he's laughing all the way to the bank.  I agree he should rotate his site injections ( monday front delts, wed rear delts, sat side delts ) to avoid trivial little knotts like that.

Plus you all are basing you opinions on one clip.  He is not bloated in the photo in this thread and I've seen several others where he doesn't look bloated.  It seems like everyone is hating on the guy because they are really under the gun now.  Even the nerd can build a better body than most.

\

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2007, 05:04:39 AM »
That facial swelling could be from recent plastic surgery. 

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2007, 05:10:23 AM »
Yes, he also gets the botox to eliminate wrinkles from his forehead.  Since he's got $$$ I'd bet my house that he uses HGH(He's pretty lean in some of his pics).  Those HRT clinics are all over the place.
\

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2007, 05:10:40 AM »

Just look those injection marks and puffed side deltoids. Just look his face which is a. ugly like an elephant pussy b. wider than it used to be, because muscles in his face have grown thicker. He have just about all marks of steroid use which you can have, so please shut up and fuc*k off.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2007, 05:21:06 AM »
Since you mention hgh, his face has the same kind of weirdness to it as stallone's

I vote botox

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2007, 05:37:29 AM »
Just look those injection marks and puffed side deltoids. Just look his face which is a. ugly like an elephant pussy b. wider than it used to be, because muscles in his face have grown thicker. He have just about all marks of steroid use which you can have, so please shut up and fuc*k off.

MELTDOWN!!!
\