Author Topic: Interesting How NOBODY takes steroid wins or records serious in other sports.  (Read 4958 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Very interesting that nobody puts any value in ANY record or accomplishment in other sports when someone is juicing.

Everyone knows its fake.    hahahha

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Very interesting that nobody puts any value in ANY record or accomplishment in other sports when someone is juicing.

Most track athletes juice.

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
True Adonis I think you need to get laid. You are obsessed with steroids and the fact that you are a nobody and somebody who takes steroids, providing he has the genetics, the work ethics, the dedication can accomplish more than you ever dream about. It's nobodys falt you are a loser.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
speak english your topics makes no sense
Z

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Your right, TA, but I'm sure you realize that steroids are and have been used by many for over 25 years now.  I've mentioned this before and will again, in 87 I worked at a couple clubs on LI my friend owned.  Lots of athletes, jets, baseball, mostly mets used to come into these places...they would ask me questions about stuff ALL night long.  I've trained college athletes as well and the same thing goes on.  It is what it is and has always been around.  Bonds should not be discredited for his accomplishments as far as I'm concerned.  
Speaking of cheating or making a game easier, how about golf?  Have you seen these fu---- clubs these fat f--- are using today?  I was at a driving range with a client of mine a while back and decided to take a few swings.  I took it nice and easy and surprisingly the ball stayed in the "fair way" or whatever they call it and travelled a respectable distance...then this fat guy comes to the tee next to us, he has no range of motion because of his girth and absolutely no musculature or obvious athleticism to speak of, then I hear PING, I turn and look as this thing travelled to the end of the range....I ask him about his club because the sound was much different then my rented club...this guys got this super space age fu--- club and says they're legal...c'mon...that is a joke.  How can you compare that game to the game played by the greats (Palmer) years ago?  It's the same thing where ever ya go.        

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

you have serious issues

that old pic of a skinny you with the tranny was a sign of things to come :P

E
E

pobrecito

• Getbig V
in general, people are ignorant and hypocritical when it comes to steroids.

Tobacco and Alcohol are much more dangerous than steroids yet are pushed on people in society.

People love the superhuman performances when they first see them (i.e. McGwire 70, Bonds, Floyd Landis into Morzine, etc) but the second it comes up they used steroids, everyone gets butthurt. Why? Becuase the government and media portrays steroids as a super evil.

Ignorant mother fuckers have NO CLUE that Arnold Schwarzneggar built his whole career on steroids and is now the governor of California. Without steroids Arnold would still be in Austria cleaning shit off a toilet for a living.

Not to even mention that steroids, GH, etc are a common practice in ALL sports and have been for atleast 25 years. People were taking juice long before McGwire hit 70. Why didn't they hit 70?

Bottom line is we as a society need to accept drug use as a part of sports. Steroid use should be monitored and controlled by doctors as best as possible. It's the only way that we can move forward in sports....becuase these drugs will always be around and will always be used....so why fight them?

Beener

• Getbig IV
So you think football players dont juice?!!?!?! jesus you're out of touch

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Your right, TA, but I'm sure you realize that steroids are and have been used by many for over 25 years now.  I've mentioned this before and will again, in 87 I worked at a couple clubs on LI my friend owned.  Lots of athletes, jets, baseball, mostly mets used to come into these places...they would ask me questions about stuff ALL night long.  I've trained college athletes as well and the same thing goes on.  It is what it is and has always been around.  Bonds should not be discredited for his accomplishments as far as I'm concerned. 
Speaking of cheating or making a game easier, how about golf?  Have you seen these fu---- clubs these fat f--- are using today?  I was at a driving range with a client of mine a while back and decided to take a few swings.  I took it nice and easy and surprisingly the ball stayed in the "fair way" or whatever they call it and travelled a respectable distance...then this fat guy comes to the tee next to us, he has no range of motion because of his girth and absolutely no musculature or obvious athleticism to speak of, then I hear PING, I turn and look as this thing travelled to the end of the range....I ask him about his club because the sound was much different then my rented club...this guys got this super space age fu--- club and says they're legal...c'mon...that is a joke.  How can you compare that game to the game played by the greats (Palmer) years ago?  It's the same thing where ever ya go.       

You don't think that maybe he had better technique than you?

I mean what you're saying is akin to saying that your size means you should win a boxing match against anybody with a lesser physique.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
You're all idiots. He didn't say there is no juice in other sports, he just said that in other sports, records or results that are proved to be because steroids were used are not accepted and considered cheating. All sports except bodybuilding.

That leads also to the shortcoming of TA's post, because bodybuilding is no sport.

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
In tested shows if you test positive you will be DQ'd.  Other shows don't test so how can you DQ someone?  It's funny that TA is so obsessed with Steriods seeing as how he has never even tested himself in any sport or accomplished anything except gaining a small following on the net. 

youandme

• Getbig V
Everyone was using in the tour de france, landis was the best that day he wins, so what are they going to do when the 2nd and 3rd place test positive??They wont they only look at the test for the winner to put him on the pedestol, plus those guys are not tested as much as landis was when he came out on first. Either keep the testing the same to everyone or dont test and cry when someone wins...

GOLEAFSGO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
True Adonis I think you need to get laid. You are obsessed with steroids and the fact that you are a nobody and somebody who takes steroids, providing he has the genetics, the work ethics, the dedication can accomplish more than you ever dream about. It's nobodys falt you are a loser.

hahahaha  :'(

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
you have serious issues

that old pic of a skinny you with the tranny was a sign of things to come :P

E

not true, I am sure that the tranny shaved his/her legs by now
Here comes the money shot

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Without steroids Arnold would still be in Austria cleaning shit off a toilet for a living.

Nicely put.  :)

I can just image the Governator visiting some classroom full of elementary school kids to promote some stupid bill or something and telling them, "I owe my great success to taking illegal drugs."

That would be a fine, fine day.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
You don't think that maybe he had better technique than you?

I mean what you're saying is akin to saying that your size means you should win a boxing match against anybody with a lesser physique.

My point is that, better technique or not, I could have picked up that same club and AUTOMATICALLY gotten many, many more yards on my own shot.  Two guys of the same skill level can hit, the guy with this club would hit further BY FAR.  Give that same club to the guys that played this game in the 70's,80's and they would get many more yards on their game....

If that's all you got from reading my post then it's too bad.  Athletes have been using steroids for many years.  Getting back to TA's initial title, the reason people don't take NEW records seriously is simply because THEY ARE UNAWARE OF THIS and DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT IT, therefore they think the new guy is cheating and his record is worthless.  Hahahahaha, how the great football and baseball players from the past 25 years are singing a sigh of relief....that they didn't have to get tested when they broke stolen base, hom run, touch down records.

But the FAT out of shape guys at the bar and the reportsers that reported on sports instead of actually getting involved will continue to FALSLEY mislead the general public...too bad.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
You're all idiots. He didn't say there is no juice in other sports, he just said that in other sports, records or results that are proved to be because steroids were used are not accepted and considered cheating. All sports except bodybuilding.

This is simply because bodybuilding ACCEPTS the FACT that steroids have always been used in one way or another.  Other sports do not.  Do you actually believe that Ben Johnson is the first sprinter to use steroids?  Do you actually beleive that just because a defensive back could have been 220 instead of 260 that they didn't use steroids.  Take a look at Ricky Hendersons thighs when he was breaking records.....WAKE UP!  You guys that think like this are soooo naive.  It's actually TOUGHER today for guys because every sport is testing.  Years ago guys did everything and doidn't think twice about it.  just because you got on an internet board and read about steroids a couple years ago and your friends built a 17 inch arm after using stuff doesn't mean they haven't been MAIN STAY In gyms across the world for over 25 years.

DK II

• Getbig V
This is simply because bodybuilding ACCEPTS the FACT that steroids have always been used in one way or another.  Other sports do not.  Do you actually believe that Ben Johnson is the first sprinter to use steroids?  Do you actually beleive that just because a defensive back could have been 220 instead of 260 that they didn't use steroids.  Take a look at Ricky Hendersons thighs when he was breaking records.....WAKE UP!  You guys that think like this are soooo naive.  It's actually TOUGHER today for guys because every sport is testing.  Years ago guys did everything and doidn't think twice about it.  just because you got on an internet board and read about steroids a couple years ago and your friends built a 17 inch arm after using stuff doesn't mean they haven't been MAIN STAY In gyms across the world for over 25 years.

meltdown.

oh and by the way, i was just correcting the others. Also you didn't understand my post. Nobody says there are no roids in other sports.
It's just a fact that except BB, records by someone on roids are not accepted.
I just stated the facts. you're melting down seriously. better cycle off for a few weeks.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
meltdown.

oh and by the way, i was just correcting the others. Also you didn't understand my post. Nobody says there are no roids in other sports.
It's just a fact that except BB, records by someone on roids are not accepted.
I just stated the facts. you're melting down seriously. better cycle off for a few weeks.

Hahaha, oh man, that's too funny.  I haven't used stuff since dec 2003 so no problem there. I guess that's just my personality...crazy isn't it :-)  I guess I did mis understand you...meltdown, lol.

DK II

• Getbig V
Hahaha, oh man, that's too funny.  I haven't used stuff since dec 2003 so no problem there.  I guess I did mis understand you...meltdown, lol.

well lay of the booze too, have a nice steak tonight and fuck your wife senseless, you'll feel better.  ;D

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
well lay of the booze too, have a nice steak tonight and f**k your wife senseless, you'll feel better.  ;D

You guys are too funny here, man.  Great stuff.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
^ Ah ok. Well, yeah. You're DQed if you're on drugs, so obviously it doesn't mean anything because you cheated. Being in the IFBB on roids isn't cheating (although, according to the rules, it is??).

I can't think of any sports aside from BBing that allow people to juice, though.

Exactly.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs

Oh come on TA

Lets use Ben Johnson as our example, when he ran the 100m faster than a coon fleeing a rape scene, the world fucking loved it, dont tell me that the millions watching had/have any idea of drugs in sport, none of them were thinking 'hey, thats good, and isnt it great that he is natural?'

A more pertinant line of analysis would be to examine just who exactly tells the public that 'drugs are bad', lets shine the light on the media, the politicians, in short, all the same wankers that have misappropriated the drug filled Olympic movement for their own dastardly ends

Drugs in sport always were, and always will be part of the game, nothing dishonourable about them at all, the public dont give a fuck either way, they love the spectacle
rons acunt

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Exactly.

That's a good point and I think that eventually BB will have to address the issue.  If they tested but had a higher ratio than the current 4-1 used and didn't do more than 2 randoms a year I think it would only be better for the game and obviously those in it.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Oh come on TA

Lets use Ben Johnson as our example, when he ran the 100m faster than a coon fleeing a rape scene, the world fucking loved it, dont tell me that the millions watching had/have any idea of drugs in sport, none of them were thinking 'hey, thats good, and isnt it great that he is natural?'

A more pertinant line of analysis would be to examine just who exactly tells the public that 'drugs are bad', lets shine the light on the media, the politicians, in short, all the same wankers that have misappropriated the drug filled Olympic movement for their own dastardly ends

Drugs in sport always were, and always will be part of the game, nothing dishonourable about them at all, the public dont give a fuck either way, they love the spectacle/quote]
........................ ........................ ........................ ........................ ...............

You guys are f--- nuts...funny stuff over here on get big.