Author Topic: Mackerel  (Read 1917 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Mackerel
« on: January 28, 2006, 01:08:19 PM »
Looking for a canned tuna/canned salmon alternative, I bought a can of mackerel.  I didn't know what to expect.  I barely got the lid off the can  :-X :-X :-X  It is the most vile and disgusting thing I have ever seen intended for human consumption (in the US).  I'm sure the 'wild' cats I feed will enjoy it.
:

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Mackerel
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 03:00:37 PM »
it's not that bad, at least not the brand i've been eating, i put it on bread  :-* :P
Z

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 01:39:30 PM »
mackerel smells like vagina.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 06:11:12 PM »
sarcasm, I'm deeply sorry about whatever 'vagina' you may have had that smelled like Mackeral; hint: [it's not supposed to smell like that  ;) ] ... Bluto, I'm with you, Mackeral isn't that bad and it's cheap as hell, I live on a tight budget so cheap is keen! Unfortunately it's not quite as good as tilapia or other milf fish like that but it's super cheap and 1 can has a great yeild of protein. Sorry for those of you that can't choke it down. Being as broke as I am forces you to do things to be able to participate in bodybuilding [ie choking down shitty as el' cheapo whey and eating the cheapest form of fish/beef protein I can get].  I can't be too picky or choosy or I just wouldn't be able to afford it.
Go Big/Go Home

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 06:19:52 PM »
  You are gross Bluto.     :P

*throws mackerel on ~flower~*  :)
Z

Hitman_Forhire

• Getbig II