Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 383561 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (SLIDESHOW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE 1 [no homo])
« Reply #1625 on: June 19, 2012, 12:41:59 PM »
actually gh15 likes you quite  alot,,,,groink
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1626 on: June 19, 2012, 12:43:18 PM »
actually gh15 likes you quite  alot,,,,groink

are you on that site
T

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #1627 on: June 19, 2012, 12:48:20 PM »
Sorry guys, not here enough anymore to keep up this thread. I suggest you start a new thread if you want.  ;)
Cyrus, we miss you.....wtf is going on with you ?    ??? ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1628 on: June 19, 2012, 01:15:58 PM »
a ha nice Groink,, very accurate

Pure fucken scam over there and the retards still fall for it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1629 on: June 19, 2012, 01:20:03 PM »
Has adrain told the tragic story of his experiment with pro-hormones that gave him his massive and persistent gyno?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1630 on: June 19, 2012, 01:24:19 PM »
a ha nice Groink,, very accurate

Pure fucken scam over there and the retards still fall for it.

there are some big ass dudes on that sight. swiper....dude's like 5'8 280 pounds and lean ,
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1631 on: June 19, 2012, 01:40:00 PM »
there are some big ass dudes on that sight. swiper....dude's like 5'8 280 pounds and lean ,
.....And your point is what exactly?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1632 on: June 19, 2012, 01:43:08 PM »

Does anyone ever get the feeling that this flinstones guy is just a victim of being born in the wrong time? 30 years ago an older male figure would have slapped the shit out of him and said "get off your ass and go to work, learn a trade...and you can still bodybuild off to the side"

Now we got a whole group of these young guys who sit around worshipping/putting way too much stock into internet characters and thinking their only purpose in life for the next 20 years is to inject steroids and train with zero regard to the future. It truly is cultish how much stock these young guys put into one another, drugs, foreign sources etc etc

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1633 on: June 19, 2012, 01:51:40 PM »
Does anyone ever get the feeling that this flinstones guy is just a victim of being born in the wrong time? 30 years ago an older male figure would have slapped the shit out of him and said "get off your ass and go to work, learn a trade...and you can still bodybuild off to the side"

Now we got a whole group of these young guys who sit around worshipping/putting way too much stock into internet characters and thinking their only purpose in life for the next 20 years is to inject steroids and train with zero regard to the future. It truly is cultish how much stock these young guys put into one another, drugs, foreign sources etc etc

lol cant say i disagree
l

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #1634 on: June 19, 2012, 04:34:22 PM »
I see the same fuckwits are over here in their knitting circle all worrying what we are doing on our site.

Groink, I realllllllllly pushed hard to have a brand of Groinktropin put out. Unfortunately they chose another name.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1635 on: June 19, 2012, 04:41:54 PM »
I see the same fuckwits are over here in their knitting circle all worrying what we are doing on our site.

Groink, I realllllllllly pushed hard to have a brand of Groinktropin put out. Unfortunately they chose another name.
Actually no one really cares, check the post on the first 5 pages, gh15 is mention maybe 3 times,lol,... the funny thing is lots of people have come over here saying they are out some big dollars because of the mans advise.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1636 on: June 19, 2012, 04:44:55 PM »
Yes word on the street is that pellius is out $10k  :o

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1637 on: June 20, 2012, 05:51:35 AM »

Nope not worried at all.

...but you seem to post here as soon as your "gods'' name is mentioned ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1638 on: June 20, 2012, 08:45:11 AM »

This....these people put their health, and large sums of money....in the hands of complete strangers. because they talk a good game on the internet, It's not like they would, you know....LIE to you for financial gain, or anything  ::)

The "common sense" gene is sorely lacking in today's youth.

I have a friend who is CONSTANTLY getting hosed with bunk GH, and he turns to me for advice. I don't know about this stuff, so i figured why not go to the source and see if I can help the guy out.

I did find some great info on how to spot fakes, and that is some really good stuff to know. I can spot a fake instantly now. You will never see me say GH15 doesn't know his shit backwards and forwards. But the conclusion i came to is there is no guarantee, it's a 50-50 shot at best, even on a board where these guys are totally plugged in and really know their stuff. I read dozens of posts where guys got ripped off for some major coin, from "trusted" sources.  There is no such thing as a trusted source for GH is what i take away from that.

Steroids are different, it's not too hard to find good gear. i think people should concentrate on getting quality gear and running solid cycles, and not risk money on GH, it's too expensive to be getting fucked over all the time. Unless you have money to burn

Overall i think it's a good board,with a LOT of solid info..... a little over the top with the ass-kissing and mutual admiration.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1639 on: June 20, 2012, 09:03:59 AM »
This....these people put their health, and large sums of money....in the hands of complete strangers. because they talk a good game on the internet, It's not like they would, you know....LIE to you for financial gain, or anything  ::)

The "common sense" gene is sorely lacking in today's youth.

I have a friend who is CONSTANTLY getting hosed with bunk GH, and he turns to me for advice. I don't know about this stuff, so i figured why not go to the source and see if I can help the guy out.

I did find some great info on how to spot fakes, and that is some really good stuff to know. I can spot a fake instantly now. You will never see me say GH15 doesn't know his shit backwards and forwards. But the conclusion i came to is there is no guarantee, it's a 50-50 shot at best, even on a board where these guys are totally plugged in and really know their stuff. I read dozens of posts where guys got ripped off for some major coin, from "trusted" sources.  There is no such thing as a trusted source for GH is what i take away from that.

Steroids are different, it's not too hard to find good gear. i think people should concentrate on getting quality gear and running solid cycles, and not risk money on GH, it's too expensive to be getting fucked over all the time. Unless you have money to burn

Overall i think it's a good board,with a LOT of solid info..... a little over the top with the ass-kissing and mutual admiration.
SOLID,,,,

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1640 on: June 20, 2012, 09:57:05 AM »

It is easy for me to spend a lot of time fooling around on these Internet sites because I am retired and therefore have more time on my hands then a younger working person would. When I was in my 20's and 30's just finding time to hit the gym was a challenge. My life was full with work, wife, kids and more social activities. Of course, broadband Internet wasn't readily available until the early 1990's, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't have used up my free time with this stuff.

Does anyone remember bulletin boards? That was my first experience with posting online, back in the mid-1980's. It was much different then the Internet as we know it today. A Bulletin Board System, or BBS, is a computer system running software that allows users to connect and log in to the system using a terminal program. Once logged in, a user can perform functions such as uploading and downloading software and data, reading news and bulletins, and exchanging messages with other users, either through electronic mail, public message boards, and sometimes via direct chatting. Many BBSes also offer on-line games, in which users can compete with each other, and BBSes with multiple phone lines often provide chat rooms, allowing users to interact with each other. Seems really antiquated, doesn't it?

I tend to live in the moment. When I was a young guy, I probably didn't spend much time thinking about the future. I think I really started to get serious about planning for my and my families future when I was about 35 years old. It is amazing that my wife put up with my feckless ways for the first 15 years of our marriage. I remember we were almost always broke because we spent every penny we earned like there was no tomorrow. We just did what we wanted without thinking of the consequences (of course, I mean we always stayed within the law). We had some fun times and some scary times. For my wife and me, young adulthood was a learning experience which set us up for having a more practical middle age. Some folks never get to the practical stage, unfortunately.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1641 on: June 20, 2012, 10:01:10 AM »
Yes word on the street is that pellius is out $10k  :o
Nonsense. The pellius, who continually lectured everyone and sundry about honour and integrity, getting involved, and scammed of 10gs in a drug deal!? Just not believable.    

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1642 on: June 20, 2012, 02:47:11 PM »
 flint is arrogant, but I like the kid

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1643 on: June 20, 2012, 03:15:25 PM »
It is easy for me to spend a lot of time fooling around on these Internet sites because I am retired and therefore have more time on my hands then a younger working person would. When I was in my 20's and 30's just finding time to hit the gym was a challenge. My life was full with work, wife, kids and more social activities. Of course, broadband Internet wasn't readily available until the early 1990's, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't have used up my free time with this stuff.

Does anyone remember bulletin boards? That was my first experience with posting online, back in the mid-1980's. It was much different then the Internet as we know it today. A Bulletin Board System, or BBS, is a computer system running software that allows users to connect and log in to the system using a terminal program. Once logged in, a user can perform functions such as uploading and downloading software and data, reading news and bulletins, and exchanging messages with other users, either through electronic mail, public message boards, and sometimes via direct chatting. Many BBSes also offer on-line games, in which users can compete with each other, and BBSes with multiple phone lines often provide chat rooms, allowing users to interact with each other. Seems really antiquated, doesn't it?

I tend to live in the moment. When I was a young guy, I probably didn't spend much time thinking about the future. I think I really started to get serious about planning for my and my families future when I was about 35 years old. It is amazing that my wife put up with my feckless ways for the first 15 years of our marriage. I remember we were almost always broke because we spent every penny we earned like there was no tomorrow. We just did what we wanted without thinking of the consequences (of course, I mean we always stayed within the law). We had some fun times and some scary times. For my wife and me, young adulthood was a learning experience which set us up for having a more practical middle age. Some folks never get to the practical stage, unfortunately.
TL:DR
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1644 on: June 20, 2012, 03:21:18 PM »

That's bc they are a part of a lost generation of fuck ups like the jersey shore tards and other reality tv shit... sadly :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1645 on: June 20, 2012, 04:29:20 PM »
TL:DR

- Not sure what TL:DR means. Guess I am not as Internet savvy as I thought.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1646 on: June 20, 2012, 04:42:30 PM »
- Not sure what TL:DR means. Guess I am not as Internet savvy as I thought.

too long; didnt read
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1647 on: June 20, 2012, 04:54:22 PM »
too long; didnt read

Thanks.

I am pretty fast at keyboarding. Guess I often forget that some people have the attention span of a gnat.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1648 on: June 20, 2012, 04:56:07 PM »
Thanks.

I am pretty fast at keyboarding. Guess I often forget that some people have the attention span of a gnat.

That, or some people don't want to waste their time reading long paragraphs on a bodybuilding forum.  :)
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1649 on: June 20, 2012, 06:25:46 PM »
Thanks.

It's not that at all...I read it, it was irrelevant and boring, TBH