Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board
Giuliani: I've never seen a case with as much evidence as the one against
<< < (2/3) > >>
Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on April 23, 2018, 08:59:05 PM ---1. I’d bet he has more knowledge about than the average private citizen

2. The evidence against Clinton that we know about was mostly through the Freedom of Information act, her own testimony when she lied to Congress, Comey testifying that she lied to Congress, the Obstruction is real when they found her server in an obscure apartment in a closet, when her 33+ thousand emails went missing (deleted and bleach bit) she took hammer to a government owned blackberry, I could go on but my fingers are cramping from all of verifiable implications

--- End quote ---

now that he's working for Trump he can share that "evidence" with Trump and Sessions

right?
Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on April 23, 2018, 09:30:42 PM ---now that he's working for Trump he can share that "evidence" with Trump and Sessions

right?

--- End quote ---

Mmmm, I’m sure it’s a lot more that we know and what we know there’s enough evidence for an indictment just on what I’ve listed
lilhawk1:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on April 23, 2018, 10:20:47 PM ---Mmmm, I’m sure it’s a lot more that we know and what we know there’s enough evidence for an indictment just on what I’ve listed

--- End quote ---

How many times has she been investigated?  Why no indictment? 
Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: lilhawk1 on April 23, 2018, 10:26:05 PM ---How many times has she been investigated?  Why no indictment? 

--- End quote ---

You don’t want this debate.... move on, son
residue:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on April 23, 2018, 05:39:24 PM ---What happened to him? For how he was campaigning for Trump you'd have thought he would've been a cabinet pick. He's certainly qualified for one. Did he not want to stay in the game?

--- End quote ---

no ones a cousin fucker representing the country
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version