Author Topic: Is Hillary Hiding Something  (Read 119674 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Is Hillary Hiding Something
« Reply #525 on: July 07, 2016, 02:20:16 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #526 on: July 07, 2016, 03:16:30 PM »
Comey's testimony in the House oversight committee is very interesting.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/07/comey-testifies-clinton-email-claims-not-true-at-heated-hill-hearing.html

Watch the full testimony here:

https://oversight.house.gov/hearing/oversight-state-department/

I watched much of his testimony.  Seems like a straight shooter to me, but I disagree with his decision not to recommend charges.  He will never admit this, but I think this was one those Chief Justice Roberts "greater good" type decisions (with Obamacare), where he didn't want to turn the election process into chaos. 

And I don't expect her to be held accountable for lying to the public and Congress.  If Congress refers this, Obama will just pardon her.  At least that's my guess. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #527 on: July 07, 2016, 04:45:42 PM »
I think this was one those Chief Justice Roberts "greater good" type decisions (with Obamacare

this says a lot about you, if you think obamacare is for the greater good.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: July 07, 2016, 06:02:38 PM »
this says a lot about you, if you think obamacare is for the greater good.

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: July 08, 2016, 09:29:33 AM »
State Department Reopens Clinton Emails Probe
Friday, 08 Jul 2016

The State Department is reopening an internal investigation of possible mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and top aides, officials say.
Although the former secretary of state's closest confidants have left the agency, they could still face punishment. The most serious is the loss of security clearances, which could complicate her aides' hopes of securing top positions on her national security team if she becomes president.

The State Department started its review in January after declaring 22 emails from Clinton's private server to be "top secret." It was suspended in April so as not to interfere with the FBI's inquiry. State Department spokesman John Kirby said Thursday that the probe is restarting after the Justice Department's announcement Wednesday that it won't bring any criminal charges.

"We will aim to be as expeditious as possible, but we will not put artificial deadlines on the process," Kirby said. "Our goal will be to be as transparent as possible about our results, while complying with our various legal obligations."

Kirby wouldn't say anything more about the precise information officials are evaluating. But when the probe was launched almost six months ago, officials said it pertained particularly to a set of emails that were upgraded to one of the nation's highest classification levels. One question they said they were investigating was whether any of the emails were classified at the time of transmission.

Additionally Thursday, Republican lawmakers said they would now ask the FBI to investigate whether Clinton lied to the committee. That announcement came in a testy hearing with FBI Director James Comey, who defended the government's decision not to prosecute Clinton over her private email setup.

Clinton was secretary of state until early 2013. Most of her top advisers left shortly thereafter.

But Kirby said this week former officials can still face punishment. Options range from counseling and warnings to the revocation of an individual's security clearance.

Beyond the Democratic front-runner, the probe is will most likely examine confidants Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan and Huma Abedin — who wrote many of the emails to their boss that the various investigations have focused on. Mills, Clinton's chief of staff at the State Department, has been viewed as a possibility for the same job in the White House. There is speculation that Sullivan, Clinton's former policy chief, could be national security adviser.

"There could be repercussions," Kirby told reporters Wednesday, saying infractions identified would be kept on file. If someone's security clearance is taken away, he said it would have an effect "assuming that individual still needed the clearance to work in another federal agency or something like that."

The State Department says it won't identify former officials that still hold security clearances. But in an email Fox News made public earlier this year, the department described Mills as still holding a valid clearance.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/US-Clinton-Emails-New/2016/07/07/id/737643/#ixzz4Dpr89Z9R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: July 13, 2016, 09:32:04 AM »
Hillary Clinton disqualifies herself
Chicago Tribune columnist John Kass explains why he believes Hillary Clinton has disqualified herself from the presidency.
John Kass   John KassContact Reporter
July 7, 2016

Hillary Clinton has disqualified herself from the presidency.

No matter what your tribal politics may be, after FBI Director James Comey's withering testimony before Congress on Thursday over her email scandal, there really is no way around it, is there?

She disqualified herself by her own hand.

Mrs. Clinton, former secretary of state, has already proved she can't be trusted with national secrets. She put those secrets at risk by using a private email server kept in her basement, against security protocol.

That server was likely hacked by foreign intelligence. She failed, miserably, in protecting the secrets of her nation.

So for all this she should be rewarded and promoted and handed the near absolute power of an imperial presidency?

And, she lied to the American people. That much is clear. She lied about what she did and how and why. There are tapes of it floating all about on the internet, lies to reporters, lies in those rare public appearances where she actually takes questions.

FBI Director James B. Comey held a news conference about the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of private email as secretary of State on Tuesday.
Comey also confirmed that she allowed her lawyers — who didn't have security clearance — to view and assess her vast store of incriminating emails.

Clinton did all this not in the national interest, but in the Hillary interest.

It was all done to keep her presidential candidacy viable. History will tell our children what we already know, that it was always all about Hillary.

And so, it follows, logically, that Mrs. Clinton cannot be president.

The Republicans didn't do this to her. The mad barbarian Donald Trump, ranting and shouting and mugging like some vulgar late-night TV pitchman, didn't do it. Thoughtful Democrats who put their country above their ambitions didn't do it.

Years from now, she may wander the corridors of whatever palace she finds herself in, wringing her hands and muttering nonsense, her hair disheveled in the night, and it won't change things.

She's disqualified herself. If she continues to campaign, she may win the election, but she'll only have power to leverage support, and that isn't good.

The worst thing in all of this is that any defense of her actions only reinforces a dangerous belief that keeps growing in America, that there are two standards of justice:

One for the citizen suckers like us. And another for the lords and the elites, like the Clintons.

That is extremely risky, especially now, with the country in a volatile, anti-establishment mood, after years in which a sizable portion of the electorate has remained unemployed or underemployed, and marginalized and ridiculed by the servants of the ruling elites.

A nation that values a commonly held belief in the obligations of leadership couldn't ever elect someone like this. Advocating for someone like this would be seen as shameful.

Only a corrupt nation could do so, a nation that values a Chicago-style political payoff more than it values a belief that leaders should be held to ethical standards.

Once a nation acknowledges publicly that it is corrupt (as in national elections), that its people care only for what they can put in their pocket or stuff into their mouths, something terrible can happen.

There is a weakening. A listlessness, a nihilism, where personal appetites and longings for celebrity outweigh what was once understood as common virtue. And what comes next, inevitably, is a fall, and the frightened citizens rally around a strong and brutal personality who offers them muscular leadership. And what they once had is gone.

If you read histories about great empires and how they lost their way — slowly, inexorably, the illness growing along the dull spine of what they once had been — then you already know what happens.

And if you don't read history, it really doesn't matter. Just watch some more TV or tweet something, have a drink and enjoy yourselves.

I'm certain that many will clench their fists and denounce me as a Clinton-Hater. But hate by definition is irrational, and so I reject the hater diagnosis.

Instead, I'm probably something of a Clinton-Loather. Hate is about the loss of control, like the barking of a dog or someone who shrieks into the wind or at a crowd. Loathing takes time and consideration. And I've had years of watching the Clintons lie and dissemble and tell partial truths and get away with it, and take advantage of the principles of honorable men such as James Comey.

Whether you're a Clinton loather or hater or some simple Clinton meat puppet or Clinton lover and Hillaryista, consider:

If Mrs. Clinton were a junior foreign service officer, or a young special agent of the FBI, she'd have been fired. She'd have immediately lost any security clearance she had. She'd have been prohibited from ever securing government employment again.

Yet after failing miserably to keep our secrets, some want her elected president, where the protection of secrets is vital.

How can she possibly lead when those under her command know what she did?

If Hillary Clinton were anyone but a candidate for president, she would have been drummed out of government service for her reckless and unethical behavior. You don't promote such people. You send them away.

You don't elect them president.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-hillary-clinton-emails-comey-kass-0708-20160707-column.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: July 13, 2016, 12:30:42 PM »
New York Post: FBI Agents Tell Us Lynch and Clinton Struck a Deal on That Plane
Katie Pavlich Katie Pavlich |Posted: Jul 13, 2016 2:20 PM  Share (196)   Tweet
New York Post: FBI Agents Tell Us Lynch and Clinton Struck a Deal on That Plane

Just one week before FBI Director James Comey announced the Bureau would not recommend charges be filed against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for storing and transferring top secret, classified information on multiple private, unsecured email servers, Attorney General Loretta Lynch had a private meeting with former President Bill Clinton on her private jet in Phoenix.

After being caught by a local reporter, Lynch claimed the email investigation wasn't discussed and that social topics like grandchildren and golf were the topics of the day. She said the same yesterday during congressional testimony.
ADVERTISING

But according to a report from the New York Post, FBI agents believe an inside deal was struck on that plane to keep Hillary Clinton free of indictment. Considering the severe retaliation inside the Obama administration against those who speak out, FBI agents are cited anonymously. FBI agents investigating the Clinton email servers were also forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

In an unusual move, FBI agents working the Hillary Clinton e-mail case had to sign a special form reminding them not to blab about the probe to anyone unless called to testify.

Sources said they had never heard of the “Case Briefing Acknowledgment” form being used before, although all agents must initially sign nondisclosure agreements to obtain security clearance.

“This is very, very unusual. I’ve never signed one, never circulated one to others,” said one retired FBI chief.

Meanwhile, FBI agents expressed their “disappointment” over FBI Director James Comey’s decision not to recommend charges against Clinton, sources close to the matter told The Post.

“FBI agents believe there was an inside deal put in place after the Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton tarmac meeting,” said one source.

Another source from the Justice Department was “furious” with Comey, saying he’s “managed to piss off right and left.”
Move along, nothing to see here.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: July 19, 2016, 05:00:33 PM »
Told you this thread was a massive waste of time

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: July 19, 2016, 05:02:07 PM »
 ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: July 22, 2016, 09:10:23 AM »
Hey andreeatshillaryvag - comments? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: July 22, 2016, 09:14:57 AM »
What is there to question???????..Comey said there was no crime..but did criticize her for being careless and stupid......Comey is the FBI Director.....his word is good enough for me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: July 22, 2016, 09:17:47 AM »

He said she lied on everything she told the public - is that ok with you?  Yes or no.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: July 22, 2016, 09:21:14 AM »
He said she lied on everything she told the public - is that ok with you?  Yes or no.   

he didn't exactly say that...if she had lied she would have been jailed..like Martha Stewart was for lying to the FBI......Hillary does have a right against self-incrimination......she never lied to the FBI....

However I do think she fudged the truth and was not forthcoming

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: July 25, 2016, 08:19:18 PM »
he didn't exactly say that...if she had lied she would have been jailed..like Martha Stewart was for lying to the FBI......Hillary does have a right against self-incrimination......she never lied to the FBI....

However I do think she fudged the truth and was not forthcoming

What the heck does that mean?  She lied.  Meaning she said something that was false, which she knew was false at the time she said it.  Repeatedly. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: July 25, 2016, 08:20:08 PM »
Documents Show Hillary Emailed Top Secret Info to 3 Aides on Private Server
By Jason Devaney   |   Monday, 25 Jul 2016

Hillary Clinton exchanged 22 emails that contained top secret information with three of her close aides on her private server when she worked in the Obama administration, according to newly released documents.

VICE News obtained documents as part of a FOIA request, which show Clinton violated protocol on several occasions while she served as Secretary of State from 2009-2013.

The documents, however, do not show what was in the emails; the only information listed is who was on the email chains.

A few of the descriptions, according to VICE:
"Email chain originating with email from a State Department official to multiple State Department officials, concluding with message to Jacob Sullivan from Secretary Clinton."
"Email from a State Department official to multiple State Department officials, forwarded by Jacob Sullivan to Secretary Clinton and Cheryl Mills."
"Email from a State Department official to multiple State Department officials, forwarded by Jacob Sullivan to Secretary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, and William Burns."

William Burns was Clinton's deputy secretary of state, Cheryl Mills was chief of staff, and Jake Sullivan was deputy chief of staff.

The topics and dates (aside from the years) of the emails were withheld by the State Department because all of the information was highly classified. The 22 emails were part of seven separate email chains.

The FBI announced earlier this month Clinton should not face criminal prosecution for her use of a private email address and server when she worked in the State Department. The Department of Justice followed the bureau's recommendation and said it would not pursue a case.

In response to the FBI's findings that Clinton was "extremely careless," the Department of State has reopened its probe into her email usage.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Documents-Hillary-Email-Top-Secret/2016/07/25/id/740411/#ixzz4FTtIRVwu

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: July 26, 2016, 08:23:30 AM »
What the heck does that mean?  She lied.  Meaning she said something that was false, which she knew was false at the time she said it.  Repeatedly. 

The FBI director never said she lied.....I think she fudged the truth which is my opinion....she does have a right against self-incrimination....not to mention Comey is a Republican...

get over it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: July 26, 2016, 08:25:05 AM »
The FBI director never said she lied.....I think she fudged the truth which is my opinion....she does have a right against self-incrimination....not to mention Comey is a Republican...

get over it

Watch the clip w gowdy and Comey - she lied to you many times and you like a complete jackass liberal 95'er Beta twink - ate it up.   

Deal with it 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: July 26, 2016, 08:28:35 AM »
Watch the clip w gowdy and Comey - she lied to you many times and you like a complete jackass liberal 95'er Beta twink - ate it up.   

Deal with it 

sigh.......I really thought you were back on your meds when you came back

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #544 on: July 26, 2016, 08:33:45 AM »

get over it

"Secretary Clinton said she used one device. Was that true?" Gowdy asked, to which Comey answered, "She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state."

So, are you saying this is fudging the truth? Maybe she is just senile and forgot the other devices

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #545 on: July 26, 2016, 08:53:05 AM »
"Secretary Clinton said she used one device. Was that true?" Gowdy asked, to which Comey answered, "She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state."

So, are you saying this is fudging the truth? Maybe she is just senile and forgot the other devices

That seems a simple difference in terminology.

Such as one device at a time, where as he means one device for the entire period.

It's like me. I have one phone. However, I get a new phone every year and so have had 4 (or maybe 5) different phones over the past 4 years.

Not defending Clinton on this. I have no idea what the law truly was at the time and it seems to be pretty convoluted as to whether anyone actually does.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: July 26, 2016, 08:56:09 AM »
That seems a simple difference in terminology.

Such as one device at a time, where as he means one device for the entire period.

It's like me. I have one phone. However, I get a new phone every year and so have had 4 (or maybe 5) different phones over the past 4 years.

Not defending Clinton on this. I have no idea what the law truly was at the time and it seems to be pretty convoluted as to whether anyone actually does.

::)  ::)

Come on bro - you are better than that.   

Seriously. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #547 on: July 26, 2016, 08:58:18 AM »

::)  ::)

Come on bro - you are better than that.   

Seriously. 

What am I better than?

I'm seriously confused about it being a "crime".

I'm not saying she should be President, I'm not even saying she should be allowed to run. I'm saying it appears to be pretty convoluted as to whether or not she committed a "crime".

As she's not a member of the military, she's not beholden to military rules. She's a regular citizen.

If I did it, I would be fired, but I doubt they would charge me with a crime.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #548 on: July 26, 2016, 09:02:09 AM »
What am I better than?

I'm not saying she should be President, I'm not even saying she should be allowed to run. I'm saying it appears to be pretty convoluted as to whether or not she committed a "crime".

As she's not a member of the military, she's not beholden to military rules. She's a regular citizen.

I just gave 1 example that couldn't be debated as being a lie, but apparently I was wrong....that was likely also the more frivolous lie she told.  There are plenty more, but I didn't care to link the entire transcript because no one would read it.

I would suspect they explained to her the nature of the question, but I'm not certain of this.  I don't think it was asked and left up to the interpretation you suggest, but who knows

Also, the pic of her with 1 device in each hand at one time might clear that up a bit too...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: July 26, 2016, 09:02:39 AM »
What am I better than?

Good analysis..this is my contention exactly......she is obviously stupid and careless...even reckless....but did it really rise to a crime???....even Comey said no.....

but i do get that some people will just never ever accept that she isn't honest