Author Topic: the DA Show - Romano. And met Charlie Sheen at the Yankees game  (Read 32435 times)

noc

• Getbig IV
Not only do you look aids ridden, you have the whiney queer voice to go with it.

che

• Getbig V
guy  looks like an angry parrot ,  uglier than Cee-Lo Green.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
I said it before, DA does not deserve to recover from his kidney issues.
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
guy  looks like an angry parrot ,  uglier than Cee-Lo Green.

:D :D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I cant beleive this guy has Italina Tatoos, and wears and Italina horn.???????lol.He is Jewish.
His legal name is Derick Anthony Springer.Can some please find his High School Yearbook pic, or pics of his bar mitzva, lol.
He doesnt look Italain he doesnt talk Italian, he sounds like a gay Jewish man from New Jersey, lol.
New Yorkers, have much deeper accents unless, they are gay off course
Vince Please find a pic of Derrick and his high school year book pic, lol

che

• Getbig V
I cant beleive this guy has Italina Tatoos, and wears and Italina horn.???????lol.He is Jewish.
His legal name is Derick Anthony Springer.Can some please find his High School Yearbook pic, or pics of his bar mitzva, lol.
He doesnt look Italain he doesnt talk Italian, he sounds like a gay Jewish man from New Jersey, lol.

Is that you  '' International Guest poser #2'' (162)   ?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV

you cannot try and "own" someone on getbig when you have already been apart of one of the biggest on getbig.com.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
RIP in 3..2..1..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I'm sorry, but making fun of DA has jumped the shark for me.  The guy is clearly sick.  All the way bad karma.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I'm sorry, but making fun of DA has jumped the shark for me.  The guy is clearly sick.  All the way bad karma.

Bad karma for who?

Yes, he is sick. I son dialysis and still doing drugs and sticking stuff in his body  :-\
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Bad karma for who?

Yes, he is sick. I son dialysis and still doing drugs and sticking stuff in his body  :-\
Not saying he isn't stupid, but people are still kicking the guy when he is clearly down.  He has done a 180 in the attitude department for the most part.  As for being an attention whore?  Almost all of us on this site are guilty of that.

bigmc

• Getbig V

maybe if he stopped spamming this site

maybe if he wasnt still juicing

maybe if he wasnt trying to scam supplements onto people

maybe if he became humble and stopped being a dick
T

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
You guys also shared the latest detoxing techniques?

Calypso

• Getbig II
I said it before, DA does not deserve to recover from his kidney issues.

That is harsh bro...

el numero uno

• Getbig V

That's the point, he's sick as fvck and still injecting shit into his body, he clearly doesn't give a fvck about his health.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Not saying he isn't stupid, but people are still kicking the guy when he is clearly down.  He has done a 180 in the attitude department for the most part.  As for being an attention whore?  Almost all of us on this site are guilty of that.

Perhaps, but there also has to be a sense of personal responsibility. ITs hard to feel sorry for a guy who is on dialysis and will receive a new kidney and STILL doing drugs. There are people on the organ donor list who need a new kidney, and this asshole (DA) may get a kidney over them, while still abusing his body. This makes him a piece of shit. Sorry!
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
That's the point, he's sick as fvck and still injecting shit into his body, he clearly doesn't give a fvck about his health.
What if part of his sickness is clearly mental?  Should you pile on the guy then?  I don't think he is all there.  Continuing to inject himself with steroids, oil, etc... (allegedly) would prove this.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
What if part of his sickness is clearly mental?  Should you pile on the guy then?  I don't think he is all there.  Continuing to inject himself with steroids, oil, etc... (allegedly) would prove this.
His only "identity" is bodybuilding..........if he stopped doing the shit he`s doing,he`d probably have a complete and total mental meltdown........therefor e he clings to it in spite of the dangers to his health.

Therapy is needed more for some than others.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
Perhaps, but there also has to be a sense of personal responsibility. ITs hard to feel sorry for a guy who is on dialysis and will receive a new kidney and STILL doing drugs. There are people on the organ donor list who need a new kidney, and this asshole (DA) may get a kidney over them, while still abusing his body. This makes him a piece of shit. Sorry!

x2

What if part of his sickness is clearly mental?  Should you pile on the guy then? I don't think he is all there.  Continuing to inject himself with steroids, oil, etc... (allegedly) would prove this.

Of course it is, but most people don't call it "sickness", but just the way we are.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
His only "identity" is bodybuilding..........if he stopped doing the shit he`s doing,he`d probably have a complete and total mental meltdown........therefor e he clings to it in spite of the dangers to his health.

I think this is pretty much spot on. We all have multiple identities in our lives. DA really only has ONE identity: bodybuilding. If he became 150 pounds soaking wet, no one in the bbing industry would care about him. The reason why people like Ron and Lonnie Tepper and Dan Solomon are able to make a living out of bbing while looking like utter shit, is because they never "sold" themselves as badass bodybuilders. In fact, none of them even look like they step foot in a gym. However, DA has sold himself as a big mouthed bodybuilder. People expect this, therefore, he has to keep up the identity.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
I think this is pretty much spot on. We all have multiple identities in our lives. DA really only has ONE identity: bodybuilding. If he became 150 pounds soaking wet, no one in the bbing industry would care about him. The reason why people like Ron and Lonnie Tepper and Dan Solomon are able to make a living out of bbing while looking like utter shit, is because they never "sold" themselves as badass bodybuilders. In fact, none of them even look like they step foot in a gym. However, DA has sold himself as a big mouthed bodybuilder. People expect this, therefore, he has to keep up the identity.
I would agree with you guys but...... Maybe missed something, but how do we know that DA is still taking/injecting stuff?  Did he admit to it?

bigmc

• Getbig V

he see's himself as some kind of celebrity ...thinks he is on top of a mountain that doesnt exist...

fanning his ego is worse than giving him shit .....he needs a reality check fast!
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Roberto Duran....I`m definately tuning in.....big boxing fan here!!  :D
'No mas...'

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I would agree with you guys but...... Maybe missed something, but how do we know that DA is still taking/injecting stuff?  Did he admit to it?

Because he has shitty genetics and still looks pretty jacked. Look what happened to other bbers that stopped doing drugs. They shrunk to absolutely nothing. I doubt that DA has better genetics that would allow him to keep up that size without the use of drugs.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Because he has shitty genetics and still looks pretty jacked. Look what happened to other bbers that stopped doing drugs. They shrunk to absolutely nothing. I doubt that DA has better genetics that would allow him to keep up that size without the use of drugs.
Lol, I think it has more to do with the oil then anything.  That shit isn't going away unless he drains it.