Author Topic: NARCs on bbing boards  (Read 12813 times)

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: NARCs on bbing boards
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2005, 07:02:12 AM »

^I don't know, Lisa.........but what I do know is that I want another picture so I can see your eyes more clearly.  What's your ethnic background?  German?

DIV
Way to go Lisa. Now you have an internet stalker..he will follow you around everywhere on this board and ask you to take a pic of your t and a so he can "concur" with it...big mistake. Hes a fat mexican.hahah idiot....Hans looked awesome by the way...sorry for your loss.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2005, 07:42:00 AM »
Way to go Lisa. Now you have an internet stalker..he will follow you around everywhere on this board and ask you to take a pic of your t and a so he can "concur" with it...big mistake. Hes a fat mexican.hahah idiot....Hans looked awesome by the way...sorry for your loss.

Thank you for being protective...Han's would have appreciated it!!!!

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2005, 07:44:42 AM »
Lisa,

What's your take on natural or not natural causes?

YIP
Zack

As a bodybuilder, i imagine if any of them were once users, a death may not ever be "natural"...someone will always say, "well back in 2005, i think they used "steriods" or something else".

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2005, 07:51:18 AM »

^I don't know, Lisa.........but what I do know is that I want another picture so I can see your eyes more clearly.  What's your ethnic background?  German?

DIV

No more pictures unless someone else with one post can pull one out their ass...as for my ethnic background...i probably have the body structure of a German, but I'm pretty much a little bit of everything with highlights of Norwegian and Italian (maiden name is Italian).

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2006, 11:09:06 PM »
UMMMMMMMMMM, sarcasmmmmmmm/mars, where are you????? (just lookin' for a little attention to get things off the serious side of the board :-*)

Lisa

suckmymuscle

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2006, 11:30:31 PM »
I wonder if dea agents frequent message boards trying to plan busts. Obviously the internet would be another place where pigs can do their "jobs". My question is to the mods of the board or to anyone thats been a moderator anywhere else:

Have you ever been contacted by agents trying to gather information on any of the board's members or just general inquiries regarding illegal activities?

I don't think you can do that, without a warrant.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2006, 11:35:51 PM »
  I don't think you can do that, without a warrant.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I don't think they need a "warrant" to read on a board, but maybe if they took action...don't you think?

Lisa

suckmymuscle

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2006, 11:39:38 PM »

I don't think they need a "warrant" to read on a board, but maybe if they took action...don't you think?

Lisa

I mean, to do the arrest ::). Tou need a warrant to arrest someone.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2006, 11:44:21 PM »
  I mean, to do the arrest ::). Tou need a warrant to arrest someone.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Not playing dumb, but how could they arrest someone off a board?

Lisa

suckmymuscle

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2006, 11:59:30 PM »
Not playing dumb, but how could they arrest someone off a board?

Lisa

I don't know. The didn't seem to have any problem arresting Titus and Dennis Newman. I'm not an expert on this subject, though.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2006, 12:03:53 AM »
  I don't know. The didn't seem to have any problem arresting Titus and Dennis Newman. I'm not an expert on this subject, though.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ok, i'm totally lost...Dennis Newman was arrested? Please refresh my memory...as for Craig, are you talking about the 1998 (or so?) thing?

Lisa

suckmymuscle

« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2006, 12:14:01 AM »
Ok, i'm totally lost...Dennis Newman was arrested? Please refresh my memory...as for Craig, are you talking about the 1998 (or so?) thing?

Lisa

Craig was arrested in 93, for sauce and in 95, for MDMA(Ecstasy) traficking. Dennis Newman was arrested for GH posession, but the judge suspended his sentence due to his leukemia. The subject was hushed, for obvious reasons.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2006, 12:29:32 AM »
  Craig was arrested in 93, for sauce and in 95, for MDMA(Ecstasy) traficking. Dennis Newman was arrested for GH posession, but the judge suspended his sentence due to his leukemia. The subject was hushed, for obvious reasons.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I know you say this was hushed, but how did you find out? So, with Dennis, it was after his Leukemia?

Lisa

suckmymuscle

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2006, 12:36:37 AM »
I know you say this was hushed, but how did you find out? So, with Dennis, it was after his Leukemia?

Lisa

Greg Zulak, of Musclemag, commented on this at the time. The judge, a woman, felt sorry for a man who had a 75% chance of dying and was vomiting blood practically every day. Perhaps, she assumed his ordeal was already punishment enough?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2006, 08:08:42 PM »
I DON'T LIKE NARCS ON BODYBUILDING BOARDS!!!
Deep Tissue Massage

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2006, 06:39:35 AM »
steroids will always be around as long as there is a demand,as long as people are willing to spend the money there will always be people willing to sell them,im not complaining at all just stating the facts
R

sugarbear

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2006, 06:42:53 AM »
someone on the board who i wont name offered me some roids like yeah right just let me give you my name and address :)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2006, 02:13:19 PM »
fcuk all the narcs, I hope they all go to hell
Get Big, or Die Trying

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2006, 02:20:35 PM »
I wonder if dea agents frequent message boards trying to plan busts. Obviously the internet would be another place where pigs can do their "jobs". My question is to the mods of the board or to anyone thats been a moderator anywhere else:

Have you ever been contacted by agents trying to gather information on any of the board's members or just general inquiries regarding illegal activities?
There is at least one person who posts here often that has openly threatened to go to the dea with information about another board member...  :-X

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2006, 03:20:49 PM »
retards.  Hey, here's an idea: spend money fighting real criminals and not people looking to improve their physiques.   ::)

For all the Americans here:

http://www.supersavermeds.com/index.html

This place will ship any prescription drug to your door in discreet packaging that is almost guaranteed to clear customs.

I get so fucking pissed off hearing about the DEA cracking down on roid dealers that I want to just get as many people hooked up as possible just to spite those pricks.   >:(

you are an idiot.

drugs are drugs,...people do crazy stuff to get them...you think that only physical side effects are the result of haivng steroids and other growth agents in the market? There are social, economic and psychiatric flow ons also...

how about generating revenue to buy?...steroids dont have huge profit margins but they have high demand....people on steroids pose more risk to society...people who use and deal them often deal in other drugs and so on...

then there's prize money for the biggest dude- like a reward for training and taking drugs...

oh yeah, while im at it...lets make it easier to get guns too...they dont hurt anyone, and its our right to have them isnt it?..