Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383198 times)

dustin

Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #1750 on: April 19, 2013, 01:56:42 AM »
You guys are just like the Muslims, always quick to disown one of your own when he turns out to be a bad seed.  You could pretty much take a handful of McVeigh's quotes and find that almost very Gun Nutter getbigger here has used them at some point in time.

Seriously, fuck off.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1751 on: April 19, 2013, 01:56:49 AM »
You guys are just like the Muslims, always quick to disown one of your own when he turns out to be a bad seed.  You could pretty much take a handful of McVeigh's quotes and find that almost very Gun Nutter getbigger here has used them at some point in time.
Leave you uncouth Gnat!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1752 on: April 19, 2013, 01:56:53 AM »
Would not be surprised at anything.  I want to know more about this mulugeta guy.  Two useful idiots for a larger cell?  

The official story will be "lone gunmen who worked together, end of story".

Just accept it now.  Doesn't have to be true.  They'll both die tonight and the story will be over in a week.  It's how it always happens.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1753 on: April 19, 2013, 01:57:22 AM »

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1754 on: April 19, 2013, 01:58:35 AM »
I accidentally clicked on an Alex Jones video clip that someone posted to their Facebook tonight. :-\

Watched about 20 seconds of the clip and almost threw up in my mouth. I've never paid attention to that Alex Jones clown before, gave him a few seconds and wanted to wring his neck.

every once in a while he says something i agree with, but his presentation is just terrible. he doesn't strike me as a highly intelligent person. and some of his theories are terribly outlandish. but i'll admit, i have no love for the US government and would not put it past them to perform any number of atrocities. the shit the CIA did in countries like somalia, cambodia, afghanistan, venezuala and others during the cold war is insane. killing a few american citizens would be a walk in the park compared to overthrowing a democratically elected leader and inciting genocide.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1755 on: April 19, 2013, 01:59:25 AM »
The official story will be "lone gunmen who worked together, end of story".

Just accept it now.  Doesn't have to be true.  They'll both die tonight and the story will be over in a week.  It's how it always happens.
Thats why I want this account to survive.  Then we can compare it to the bullshit of CNN, FOX, MSNBC and Alex Jones.  Should be fun.  8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1756 on: April 19, 2013, 02:00:22 AM »
every once in a while he says something i agree with, but his presentation is just terrible. he doesn't strike me as a highly intelligent person. and some of his theories are terribly outlandish. but i'll admit, i have no love for the US government and would not put it past them to perform any number of atrocities. the shit the CIA did in countries like somalia, cambodia, afghanistan, venezuala and others during the cold war is insane. killing a few american citizens would be a walk in the park compared to overthrowing a democratically elected leader and inciting genocide.

This...

To completely dismiss the possibility of a false flag event is just plain naive.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1757 on: April 19, 2013, 02:01:14 AM »
No more False Flag Bullshit.  Lets burn that flag for a while.

dustin

« Reply #1758 on: April 19, 2013, 02:01:48 AM »

I can't get past how punchable the guys face is. Reminds me a lot of Piers Morgan. People always go off about him, but I don't know very much about him. Listened to him for all of about a few minutes and wanted to murder him already. I presume they're both just as douchey as people make them out to be.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1759 on: April 19, 2013, 02:02:35 AM »
MSNBC reporting that they came to US a year ago and have prior military experience...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1760 on: April 19, 2013, 02:02:56 AM »
MSNBC reporting that they came to US a year ago and have prior military experience...

Whoa.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1761 on: April 19, 2013, 02:03:26 AM »
(301) NBC: Second suspect rammed police officers with vehicle at full speed, went in between 2-3 officers cars, side swiping cars, taking off doors, mirrors, etc. This was around the time the first suspect was taken into custody/killed.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1762 on: April 19, 2013, 02:05:01 AM »

there's a difference between having political views and performing terrorist acts. i won't sit here and say i disagree with everything he said, but i'm not going to go out tomorrow and kill innocent people. they don't deserve it, no matter how corrupt the system is. the founding fathers preached that armed revolt should be a LAST RESORT against tyranny, and only to be used when the political system has failed. the dude was a terrorist, regardless of his political leanings. surely even a dingus like you can wrap your head around that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1763 on: April 19, 2013, 02:05:22 AM »
 NBC is reporting "foreign military training". Nothing to confirm this is the case.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1764 on: April 19, 2013, 02:08:00 AM »
So police chooses all the guys with non american names in the croud and call them suspects? How does it work?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1765 on: April 19, 2013, 02:08:19 AM »
So police chooses all the guys with non american names in the croud and call them suspects? How does it work?
::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1766 on: April 19, 2013, 02:08:38 AM »

They are obviously acting on photographic evidence at the scene.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1767 on: April 19, 2013, 02:10:30 AM »
Allright guys.  I think you`ll be able to see everything in plain view soon.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1768 on: April 19, 2013, 02:11:17 AM »
Awesome that they caught those sick fuckers!  >:(

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1769 on: April 19, 2013, 02:11:23 AM »
I can't get past how punchable the guys face is. Reminds me a lot of Piers Morgan. People always go off about him, but I don't know very much about him. Listened to him for all of about a few minutes and wanted to murder him already. I presume they're both just as douchey as people make them out to be.

they're both pretty douchey, yeah. opposite political views but equal levels of douchebaggery.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1770 on: April 19, 2013, 02:11:31 AM »
I just heard Both suspects dead on the radio

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1771 on: April 19, 2013, 02:11:45 AM »
Allright guys.  I think you`ll be able to see everything in plain view soon.

Daylight you mean? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1772 on: April 19, 2013, 02:13:08 AM »
I can`t confirm the last bit about two suspects dead, but it sounded like it.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1773 on: April 19, 2013, 02:13:57 AM »
I just heard Both suspects dead on the radio

AW GODDAMMIT!  :'(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1774 on: April 19, 2013, 02:14:08 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

WILD Boston Shootout: 1 Terrorist Captured/Other Drives Stolen SUV Strt-Thru Police Lines to Freedom
Reaganite Republican ^ | 19 April 2013 | Reaganite Republican
Posted on April 19, 2013 5:09:33 AM EDT by Reaganite Republican

In a wild midnight shootout on the streets of Watertown, Mass, the recently ID'd suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing even tossed numerous bombs grenade-style at the police. Sadly, an MIT campus officer was shot dead there earlier in the evening, starting a hot manhunt that led to the Watertown mini-war...

The battle ended with Suspect #1 -the Brown University student who went missing last month, Sunil Tripath- surrendering to police while Suspect #2 Mike Mulugeta took-off and is still on the lam. Of course neither is 'Caucasian' per the prog/MSM narrative, but scumbags like David Sirota were already having a pretty bad week anyway, huh.

Two young men who looked a lot like the guys in the FBI photos had backpacks stuffed with various bombs when the the shootout began late last night: according to the New York Times, a Watertown resident heard noise and looked out his window to see 'two young men of slight build' in jackets shooting at dozens of police officers from behind a black Mercedes-Benz SUV. The lines of the battle were at-most '70 yards across'. 

Suddenly a police SUV charged the shooters -presumably rushing the conclusion in an attempt to prevent any bombs from being detonated- yet the terrorists shot it up so thoroughly it 'rolled out of control'.

The two 'suspects' then attempted to deploy a large, clumsy bomb that weebled-out just 20 yards towards the officers before detonating.  At that point Suspect #1 -pictured above- charged the police line and was apprehended, while #2 -Mike Mulugeta- hopped-into the MB SUV -reportedly car-jacked at MIT campus after the cop was shot there- and showed the Boston Police how you do it, driving straight-through the police line and continuing-on westward, somehow escaping law enforcement(!)

Good grief man, what is this, the Keystone Kops? CATCH this P.O.S. (#2!) already... rumor on Twitter has it that Mulugata is holed-up a building, surrounded by SWAT teams as dawn approaches...

Pics/raw shootout video at Reaganite Republican

________________________ ________________________ _______________
Riehl World View   Fox News   Gateway Pundit   DailyCaller   Boston Globe

TOPICS: Government; Local News; Military/Veterans; Politics; Click to Add Topic
KEYWORDS: boston; shootout; suspects; watertown; Click to Add Keyword
To: FReepers; FRiends; Patriots

Donate Today, Monthly, if You Can.
Generous FReeper Sponsors are donating $10 for every New Monthly Donor!
Please sign up to Donate Monthly!
[ Report Abuse | Bookmark ]

1 posted on April 19, 2013 5:09:33 AM EDT by Reaganite Republican
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies | Report Abuse]
To: AdvisorB; ken5050; sten; paythefiddler; gattaca; bayliving; SeminoleCounty; chesley; Vendome; ...
*** PING ***

2 posted on April 19, 2013 5:10:31 AM EDT by Reaganite Republican
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies | Report Abuse]
To: Reaganite Republican

3 posted on April 19, 2013 5:11:01 AM EDT by 2ndDivisionVet (I'll raise $2million for Sarah Palin's presidential run. What'll you do?)
To: Reaganite Republican
8 year old boy, Martin Richard, probably his sister there with him and Sunhil Tripathi in the same Boston Marathon Photo:
https://twitter.com/Lamarche/status/325162530794246144
4 posted on April 19, 2013 5:12:41 AM EDT by jacknhoo (Luke 12:51. Think ye, that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, no; but separation.)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article
FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson