Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383135 times)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2700 on: April 19, 2013, 03:01:36 PM »
A 19 year old who was blindly following his big bother... but that's hardly the point.

The reality is that a person with no help is owning the most sophisticated and highly trained police forces in the world.

Will they get him in the end? Most likely, but for a solid day, he's put them through the ringer... BY HIMSELF.

don't buy into the "most sophisticated and highly trained" bullshit, that's just blind nationalism perpetuated by idiots. you'd be surprised how terribly under-trained most cops are, in most departments they're lucky to get range time once a month. often they have to go to the range on their own and pay for ammo out of pocked, hell in many departments they even supply their own patrol rifles because the best the department can do is a beat up old 870 with a cracked wooden stock.

in an enlightened progressive haven such as mass., they probably get even less training, what with the rampant anti-gun sentiments. i bet the anti-gun fucks in that state would rather have them carrying billy clubs. oh and national guardsmen aren't exactly that well trained either, nothing an average joe with an AR-15 and the will to some plyometrics/bodyweight exercises can't achieve. it's not like they called in the SEALs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2701 on: April 19, 2013, 03:01:53 PM »
One of his friends on CNN just said he wouldn`t come forward to the FBI and none of his friends would because they don`t want any negative views on their group.  ::)
They even said, "yeah we thought it was him after seeing the pictures, but no, No way would we come forward to the FBI"

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2702 on: April 19, 2013, 03:02:12 PM »
If he has friends helping him, he can be hidden.  The police cannot search every home, every room, etc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2703 on: April 19, 2013, 03:02:22 PM »
Mother Of Boston Bombing Suspects Says FBI Has Been Watching Her Son For Five Years

Grace Wyler|30 minutes ago|6,022|13

Zbeidat K. Tsarnaeva, the mother of Boston bombing suspects Dzhokar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, suggested Friday that the FBI had been surveilling her older son for several years prior to Monday's attack.

In an interview with Russia Today Friday, Tsarnaeva said that Tamerlan Tsarnaev got involved in "religious politics" five years ago, and that the FBI had previously contacted her about her son's activities.

"He was controlled by the FBI, like for three, five years," she said. "They knew what my son was doing, they knew what actions and what sites on the Internet he was going [to], they used to come...and talk to me...they were telling me that he was really a serious leader and they were afraid of him."

"How could this happen?...They were controlling every step of him, and they are telling today that this is a terrorist attack," she added.

A spokesperson for the FBI told Business Insider Friday that the agency would be putting out a statement "shortly" regarding its previous contact with either of the Tsarnaev suspects. The spokesperson would not confirm or deny that the agency had had any previous contact.

Tsarnaeva doubled down on her statements later in the interview, insisting that her sons were innocent, and had been "set up" by the FBI:

"FBI, they were scared of my oldest son, they always told me that he's a leader...they are afraid of him because, you know, he is a leader, he talks about Islam a lot."

"They were talking to my son, and they called me officially and they told me that my son is an excellent boy and they have no problem with him," she added. "At the same time, they were telling me that...he is getting information on really extremists...sites, so they were very, very afraid of him. So that's why I think that this is a setup."

Tamerlan, 26, died Thursday night in a shootout with Boston Police. A manhunt is still underway for Tsarnaeva's younger son, Dzhoker, 19.

Watch the clip below:

UPDATE, 5:58 p.m.:

CBS News' Bob Orr reports that the FBI interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago about his ties to extremist groups.

From CBS' Major Garrett:

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/tsarnaev-brothers-mother-fbi-boston-bombing-2013-4#ixzz2QwuwE0rH

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2704 on: April 19, 2013, 03:02:53 PM »
Turn it on CNN it will piss you off.

They recognized him but didn't want to "throw him under the bus". -His friend

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2705 on: April 19, 2013, 03:03:43 PM »
These fucks could have saved the lives of many and avoided this.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2706 on: April 19, 2013, 03:04:17 PM »
don't buy into the "most sophisticated and highly trained" bullshit, that's just blind nationalism perpetuated by idiots. you'd be surprised how terribly under-trained most cops are, in most departments they're lucky to get range time once a month. often they have to go to the range on their own and pay for ammo out of pocked, hell in many departments they even supply their own patrol rifles because the best the department can do is a beat up old 870 with a cracked wooden stock.

in an enlightened progressive haven such as mass., they probably get even less training, what with the rampant anti-gun sentiments. i bet the anti-gun fucks in that state would rather have them carrying billy clubs. oh and national guardsmen aren't exactly that well trained either, nothing an average joe with an AR-15 and the will to some plyometrics/bodyweight exercises can't achieve. it's not like they called in the SEALs.

Fair enough... but for the purposes of my discussion with Agnostic007, it is important to note.

Agnostic, do you consider yourself and your peers the best trained police forces in the world today?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2707 on: April 19, 2013, 03:04:58 PM »
Cop just said going on 26 hours-hasn`t slept.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2708 on: April 19, 2013, 03:05:32 PM »
"He was controlled by the FBI, like for three, five years," she said. "They knew what my son was doing, they knew what actions and what sites on the Internet he was going [to], they used to come...and talk to me...they were telling me that he was really a serious leader and they were afraid of him."

"How could this happen?...They were controlling every step of him, and they are telling today that this is a terrorist attack," she added.

A spokesperson for the FBI told Business Insider Friday that the agency would be putting out a statement "shortly" regarding its previous contact with either of the Tsarnaev suspects. The spokesperson would not confirm or deny that the agency had had any previous contact.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2709 on: April 19, 2013, 03:05:34 PM »
What is this guy John Rambo or something? 

Watching too many movies is the problem... you really have no real life experience trying to find someone who doesn't want to be found. There are so many places to hole up in... you envision him running down the street looking over his shoulder..Sure... if that were the case, they should catch him... but every building, shed, garage, camper etc could hide a person. You simply have no clue ... that's about all there is to say about it.. I could hide from you for 2 days in 1 city block wearing a neon rainjacket and carrying road flares... yet you think they are incompetent for not finding him in a city..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2710 on: April 19, 2013, 03:06:06 PM »
imho they screwed big time when they lost visual contact with the younger brother who aparently left in a car after his older bro died. how can so many cops lose track of a suspect... ok it was by night sure but seriously...

You can't outrun a chopper lights. Its impossible. They have a min. of three of them in the air the time the shootings went down on the street. Maybe Nicholas Cage picked him up in his Mustage GT and they out ran the choppers.lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2711 on: April 19, 2013, 03:06:23 PM »
If he has friends helping him, he can be hidden.  The police cannot search every home, every room, etc.

The Arab community WILL protect their own.  I suspect this is why they rode around with the occupant for 30 minutes in that Black Mercedes SUV and confessed to them and did not kill them or anything.  They were Arab.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2712 on: April 19, 2013, 03:06:54 PM »
COL. TIMOTHY ALBEN Mass State Police , just confirmed in LIVE press conf that they HAVE NO ARREST, they do NOT KNOW WHERE HE IS

Investigation being lead By FBI

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2713 on: April 19, 2013, 03:07:23 PM »
Fair enough... but for the purposes of my discussion with Agnostic007, it is important to note.

Agnostic, do you consider yourself and your peers the best trained police forces in the world today?

I don't know what training all departments in the world get. I can't answer that

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2714 on: April 19, 2013, 03:07:25 PM »

Whats funny is, if Alex Jones said this, many MANY people would believe it as fact.

Why do they not believe it if she says it?  Its the same bullshit "flags" he likes to "fly".

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2715 on: April 19, 2013, 03:07:35 PM »

thats a lot more reaslitic assesment of the situation.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2716 on: April 19, 2013, 03:08:30 PM »
The Arab community WILL protect their own.  I suspect this is why they rode around with the occupant for 30 minutes in that Black Mercedes SUV and confessed to them and did not kill them or anything.  They were Arab.

The goddam Ottoman Empire fucking it up for everyone.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #2717 on: April 19, 2013, 03:09:14 PM »
Crazies on CNN broadcast

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2718 on: April 19, 2013, 03:09:32 PM »
Whats funny is, if Alex Jones said this, many MANY people would believe it as fact.

Why do they not believe it if she says it?  Its the same bullshit "flags" he likes to "fly".

Jones has been wrong about absolutely everything.  His blind followers will conveniently forget this and claim he was right all along.  Or jones will claim he was fed false information by the government and its not his fault he was wrong.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2719 on: April 19, 2013, 03:10:07 PM »
I`m sure Agnostic 007 can tell you, but the Tactical SWAT teams are just as effective if not more in some instances than SEALS due to the nature of the environment they have to constantly deal with.  They ARE highly trained, so say anything otherwise is just silly.  I am sure there are former Navy SEALS in SWAT teams for that matter.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2720 on: April 19, 2013, 03:10:30 PM »
Bring one thing... A good supply of bodybags.

I heard this kid can eat things that would make a billy goat puke

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2721 on: April 19, 2013, 03:10:47 PM »
I don't know what training all departments in the world get. I can't answer that

Do you consider yourself well trained and highly skilled at your job? Would you also BELIEVE these police officers are as well?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2722 on: April 19, 2013, 03:11:28 PM »
Dude made FBI most wanted

well "Case of the WEEK"  ::)

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2723 on: April 19, 2013, 03:11:50 PM »
Lockdown has been lifted. (possibly means that he has left the area, fled town)  :-\

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2724 on: April 19, 2013, 03:12:01 PM »
Mother Of Boston Bombing Suspects Says FBI Has Been Watching Her Son For Five Years

Grace Wyler|30 minutes ago|6,022|13

Zbeidat K. Tsarnaeva, the mother of Boston bombing suspects Dzhokar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, suggested Friday that the FBI had been surveilling her older son for several years prior to Monday's attack.

In an interview with Russia Today Friday, Tsarnaeva said that Tamerlan Tsarnaev got involved in "religious politics" five years ago, and that the FBI had previously contacted her about her son's activities.

well, she s batshit crazy just for being their mother, but to be honnest, what about the national guard /specs ops on the scene at the boston marathon, what about the sniffing dog / it's just a drill stories ? There s still a possibility they were surveilled and not caught soon enough, that it got out of hands in the end. We still dont know every details.