Author Topic: Native Americans were worse than ISIS  (Read 29081 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Native Americans were worse than ISIS
« on: October 10, 2014, 06:17:56 PM »
 ;)

If you actually read and understand American History that is.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: Native Americans were worse than ISIS
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 06:19:19 PM »
;)

ill humor you, what's your rationale?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 06:19:59 PM »
;)

Still, they were much cooler, had funky names such as (Dances-with-Wolves, Sitting-Bull, Composing-The-5th etc) and cool hairdos with feathers.

And don't forget that raindance!

Native Americans/Injuns > Isis.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 06:22:02 PM »
ill humor you, what's your rationale?
Actively seeking to kill women and children by the hundreds, settlement to settlement for no reason, raping women and children, burning settlements to the ground.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 06:23:34 PM »
Still, they were much cooler, had funky names such as (Dances-with-Wolves, Sitting-Bull, Composing-The-5th etc) and cool hairdos with feathers.

And don't forget that raindance!

Native Americans/Injuns > Isis.
The many tribes certainly were not a peaceful people.  Especially the Comanche. 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2396760/How-Comanche-Indians-butchered-babies-roasted-enemies-alive.html

The truth Johnny Depp wants to hide about the real-life Tontos: How Comanche Indians butchered babies, roasted enemies alive and would ride 1,000 miles to wipe out one family

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 06:27:31 PM »
Magua in Last of the Mohicans is one of my favorite villians.  Great bad guy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »
The "Peaceful" Indian myth is relatively new and its amazing how widespread and accepted it has become.  Absolutely brutal people.  The only tribes with any sense (if you could call it that) were the ones being led by 1/4 and 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32 Indians such as William Weatherford of The Creeks (Muscogee) who was only 1/8th Indian and was bested by the great Andrew Jackson in the Creek War.

Many other tribes were led by Multi-racial chiefs some with 1/16 to 1/32 heritage.  Another being Alexander McGillivray, who created an alliance between the Creek and the British during the American Revolution and was commissioned as a British Colonel and later commissioned as a Brigadier General for the United States after the war which allowed him to amass three plantations and 60 slaves.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 06:38:51 PM »
Good Song.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 06:42:23 PM »
They're certainly worse drunks than ISIS.
LOL

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2014, 06:44:53 PM »
Don't get me started on those seal clubbing wife swapping eskimos.  Oh x-cuse me!  "Inuit" 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 06:45:32 PM »

Mr. No

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2014, 06:45:43 PM »
Agreed.

Much worse than the Nazis too.
::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2014, 06:46:51 PM »
;)

That can't be true.  I've been told all my life that Native Americans were morally superior, not greedy and evil like the white devils.  All they wanted to do was just live off of the land in peace and harmony.   ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2014, 06:47:05 PM »
Troll score: 9/10

Solid fucking effort!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2014, 06:52:38 PM »
Troll score: 9/10

Solid fucking effort!
Do I have to teach you American History yet again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2014, 06:52:59 PM »
TEN of the ISIS fighters were captured, according to Rep Hunter (R), Coach, and FOX News.

A major victory for america, to be sure.

Looks like a few of Obama's boys have been caught...

WASHINGTON (CBS DC) – Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., says that at least ten fighters for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria have been apprehended while attempting to enter the southern U.S. border.

The California Republican claims that “at least ten ISIS fighters have been caught coming across the Mexican border in Texas,” in a conversation with Fox News on Tuesday. Hunter says that the Islamic terrorists are slipping into the U.S. through the porous southern border as several have already been captured.

“There’s nobody talking about it,” Rep. Hunter told Fox. “If you really want to protect Americans from ISIS, you secure the southern border. It’s that simple…They caught them at the border, therefore we know that ISIS is coming across the border. If they catch five or ten of them then you know there’s going to be dozens more that did not get caught by the border patrol.”

In August, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Martin Dempsey, warned that the open border posed an “immediate threat” for terrorist activity infiltrating the country. The government watchdog group, Judicial Watch, said ISIS terrorists were “planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born [sic] improvised explosive devices.”

Hunter, a member of the House Armed Services Committee, said that 1,933-mile southern border with Mexico is the obvious entry point for Islamic State terrorists. He says that information regarding the capture of Islamic State terrorists crossing the border comes directly from U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

“ISIS doesn’t have a navy, they don’t have an air force, they don’t have nuclear weapons. The only way that ISIS is going to harm Americans is by coming through the southern border – which they already have,” he added.

“They aren’t flying B-1 bombers, bombing American cities,” said Hunter. “But they are going to be bombing American cities coming across from Mexico…All you have to do is ask the border patrol.”

The Department of Homeland Security released a statement on Wednesday that claims alleging Islamic State militants have been apprehended at the Mexican border are “categorically false.”

“The suggestion that individuals who have ties to ISIL have been apprehended at the Southwest border is categorically false, and not supported by any credible intelligence or the facts on the ground,” a DHS spokesman said in a statement today. “DHS continues to have no credible intelligence to suggest terrorist organizations are actively plotting to cross the southwest border.”

After Hunter’s comments to Fox, one of his sources nuanced their claims, saying that some of those apprehended at the border might be ISIS-affiliated or possibly Americans who fought with the Syrian Free Army – one of my ISIS enemies.

In a statement to ABC News, a spokesperson for Hunter said he was not backing down on the claims.

“The Congressman was conveying what he knows — and what he was told,” the spokesperson told ABC. “It makes sense that the left hand of DHS doesn’t know what the right hand is doing — it’s been that way for a long time and we don’t expect that to change.”

– Benjamin Fearnow

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/10/08/gop-rep-at-least-ten-isis-fighters-have-been-caught-coming-across-the-mexican-border/

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2014, 06:54:27 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 06:56:14 PM »
What if you had an ISIS injun? 

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2014, 07:12:45 PM »
What an ignorant post by a fool who actually thinks he is smart. The worst kind of person. Good troll job though you got me to reply.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2014, 07:20:02 PM »
What an ignorant post by a fool who actually thinks he is smart. The worst kind of person. Good troll job though you got me to reply.

You may not get along with him, but you have to admit he is right in this instance. How, for the life of me, history usually being written by the winners, this one managed to slip through.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 07:21:13 PM »
TA is right about most things.  You will have a better posting experience once you come to accept this.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 07:25:44 PM »
You may not get along with him, but you have to admit he is right in this instance. How, for the life of me, history usually being written by the winners, this one managed to slip through.
Political correctness is a bitch.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2014, 07:26:28 PM »
 :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2014, 07:27:03 PM »
Indian are a black mixtures
Whites are mainly4 peace
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2014, 07:32:27 PM »
We had a guy at work who was part of the Choctaw nation , I nicknamed him chief sits-on-ass and I was reprimanded because they claimed it was racist