Author Topic: Does G Bush really think gay weddings are evil?  (Read 2419 times)

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
Does G Bush really think gay weddings are evil?
« on: September 08, 2006, 08:45:55 AM »
I know i do..! I think Bush is doing exactly what the Iranian president is doing, & telling the voters what they want to hear...!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: Does G Bush really think gay weddings are evil?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 08:47:13 AM »
Thought you were leaving................c ouldn't take the lonliness, huh?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 08:57:26 AM »
gay marriage is a distractor issue.  It is on the news to take our minds off the serious economy and war issues. HTH.

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 09:04:00 AM »
gay marriage is a distractor issue.  It is on the news to take our minds off the serious economy and war issues. HTH.
that is the same tactic the government here in the UK use. A fued between Tony Blair & his right hand man Gordon Brown doesn't exist, it's a mere distraction to take attention away from the huge fcuk up in Iraq.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 09:06:22 AM »
that is the same tactic the government here in the UK use. A fued between Tony Blair & his right hand man Gordon Brown doesn't exist, it's a mere distraction to take attention away from the huge fcuk up in Iraq.

Their feud pre dates iraq you goon

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 09:06:51 AM »

yep. abortion, gay marriage, stem cell... these are issues which affect 1% of people.

gas prices, war, economy- these issues affect everyone.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 09:14:05 AM »
yep. abortion, gay marriage, stem cell... these are issues which affect 1% of people.

Our 50% of the population if you look at the last election.

Haha
Z

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 10:36:32 AM »
Their feud pre dates iraq you goon
No it doesn't..!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 11:26:43 AM »

tingnting

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Let it snow..!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 12:01:29 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 11:31:45 PM »
dividing America via hate and fear... If they didn't they wouldn't have any real power over the people... We would have the power over them... Gay Marriage is not an issue... it's a wedge... It's divide and rule...  It's not a danger to marriage... divorce is a danger to marriage... You don't hear them pushing for laws that make it harder to get divorced?  No instead they're telling you Gays are endangering the institution of marriage... That's because actually passing laws to protect marriage isn't a good wedge issue, there's no hate there... That's what fags bring to the table for politicians... Who gives a shit what fags do...  Live and let live and don't buy that bullshit that it will lead to people marrying their goddamned pet cobra ::)  The only way it has an effect on me is when they push this stupid issue in my face.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 11:37:51 PM »

Haha

Which issue (our of stem cell, gay marriage, or abortion) affected the lives of 50% of voters?   

"Haha"?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2006, 12:08:59 AM »

Haha

No shit... 50% LOL...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2006, 12:17:52 AM »
No shit... 50% LOL...

joker tends to blur things.  Because approx. 50% voted for one candidate and 50% voted for the other candidate, the issue matters to 50%?

It would either matter to 1% (or whatever number has an abortion, wants to marry same sex, or who dies of alzheimers each year), or it would be 100%, your claim in which "If you vote, you are affected"

Even tho that logic is flawed, the 50% number makes zero sense.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2006, 12:04:45 PM »
Abortion affects an enormous number of people.  I don't know the statistics, but I believe millions have been performed, and each time the mother, the father (in most cases), family, and friends are all affected.  Some women carry the emotional scars for years.  Decades even. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 12:38:37 PM »
Abortion affects an enormous number of people.  I don't know the statistics, but I believe millions have been performed, and each time the mother, the father (in most cases), family, and friends are all affected.  Some women carry the emotional scars for years.  Decades even. 

True.  Bu since 1973 (the landmark year of Roe v. Wade) there have been only 40 million abortions in America.  With 300M Americans now, it's an important issue but not like the economy which could cripple all 300M tomorrow.

But with 300M Americans,

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 05:00:03 PM »

Of course it does genius, but it's a choice that a free person has the right to make.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 08:41:33 PM »
True.  Bu since 1973 (the landmark year of Roe v. Wade) there have been only 40 million abortions in America.  With 300M Americans now, it's an important issue but not like the economy which could cripple all 300M tomorrow.

But with 300M Americans,

Forty million only includes the women, not the fathers, family, and friends.  That's a huge number.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 08:43:05 PM »
Of course it does genius, but it's a choice that a free person has the right to make.

???  Who was talking about choice?  The issue was the amount of people that abortion impacts in this country.  Try paying closer attention to the thread.