Author Topic: Dorian Yates at his best VS Ronnie Coleman at his best : who would win?  (Read 78248 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Dorian Yates at his best VS Ronnie Coleman at his best : who would win?
« Reply #375 on: September 06, 2008, 12:56:36 PM »
Oh I really seen to disregard Ronnie wasn't his best ? you're not to sophisticated I mentioned three tears POST when he competed against Yates 98/99/01 did I not?

more brutal selfownage by Earl lol

then why do you always say dorian never lost to ronnie?

shouldn't that be irrelevant or is it only irrelvant in this thread due to your comments about haney and dorian ::)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #376 on: September 06, 2008, 12:58:03 PM »
right anybody that responds to your nonsense is "following" you ;)

don't forget you went "eons" without posting in the Levrone thread then all of a sudden you appear with a pic title "levrowned", a word I created 8)

all that matters is what a guy looks like at a contest, all pros look great standing by themselves

besides the pics of ronnie in the gym are better

E

LMFAO NO you are follow ME around in all my threads looking to get some revenge for all the ownings I've been given you and what do you get in return? more ownings lol

and NO what matters is a bodybuilder who looks his best and in my opinion and in the opinion of many people Yates simply looks his best at that weight , he could carry a lot of size and still maintain great conditioning and Ronnie's offseason pics look better to YOU the difference being the heavier he became the worse his balance & proportion became NOT so with Yates and the worse his conditioning became again NOT so with Yates

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #377 on: September 06, 2008, 12:58:11 PM »
neither was Ronnie when he competed against Dorian but I don't see that stopping you from using that in your argument, dipshit. ;)

that's exactly what i'm saying but the moron constantly changes his argument to fend off more ownings

i admire his persistence but it just makes him appear even dumber :-\

E
E

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #378 on: September 06, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »
besides the pics of ronnie in the gym are better

Dorian could never touch this. 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: September 06, 2008, 01:00:01 PM »
that's exactly what i'm saying but the moron constantly changes his argument to fend off more ownings

i admire his persistence but it just makes him appear even dumber :-\

E

yeah ok Earl you're not even in the game , you keep bringing up points NO ONE is making and when exposed for your stupidity you claim you're ' owning ' lol your words carry no weight

answer the question did I mention all post Yates retirement showings when compared to Dorian? yes or no? we both know the answer  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #380 on: September 06, 2008, 01:01:34 PM »
LMFAO NO you are follow ME around in all my threads looking to get some revenge for all the ownings I've been given you and what do you get in return? more ownings lol

and NO what matters is a bodybuilder who looks his best and in my opinion and in the opinion of many people Yates simply looks his best at that weight , he could carry a lot of size and still maintain great conditioning and Ronnie's offseason pics look better to YOU the difference being the heavier he became the worse his balance & proportion became NOT so with Yates and the worse his conditioning became again NOT so with Yates

i'm curious how did you own me ???

ok the contests don't matter, as long as you look good standing by yourself with a professional photographer with the pics being black and white you can claim to be the best ::)

E

E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: September 06, 2008, 01:01:45 PM »

NO he couldn't not according to your fantasy criteria in which balance & proportion are thrown out the window , density & dryness are no big deal and completeness is NOT required lol

Dorian at 269 pounds crushes that according to the IFBB judging criteria

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: September 06, 2008, 01:02:58 PM »
i'm curious how did you own me ???

ok the contests don't matter, as long as you look good standing by yourself with a professional photographer with the pics being black and white you can claim to be the best ::)

E

How did I own you? LMFAO see above all your points are addressed , corrected and dismissed

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: September 06, 2008, 01:04:12 PM »

At his peak in the same circumstances these picture were taken, he could, easily.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #384 on: September 06, 2008, 01:04:39 PM »
yeah ok Earl you're not even in the game , you keep bringing up points NO ONE is making and when exposed for your stupidity you claim you're ' owning ' lol your words carry no weight

answer the question did I mention all post Yates retirement showings when compared to Dorian? yes or no? we both know the answer  ;)

actually "neoseminole" brought up that point too, so you're owned again ;D

stop using the "ronnie never beat dorian" line as part of your argument when you clearly know ronnie wasn't ronnie yet, that's all i'm saying :)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: September 06, 2008, 01:04:52 PM »

Wayne Demilla " I've said to Ronnie , " What you've got to realize is that in 98-99 you were probably in the best proportion you could be for your frame . Those muscles have gotten bigger. Just cos you're bigger , doesn't make you better . "

Thanks for playing we have some lovely parting gifts for you .

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #386 on: September 06, 2008, 01:05:54 PM »
NO he couldn't not according to your fantasy criteria in which balance & proportion are thrown out the window , density & dryness are no big deal and completeness is NOT required lol

Dorian at 269 pounds crushes that according to the IFBB judging criteria

when I have ever dismissed balance and proportion? In fact, I've been saying that Dorian had better proportions than Ronnie. Balance is irrelevant b/c there's no way to visually determine this. I've always maintained that 03 Ronnie's combination of muscular bulk, definition, symmetry, shape, and fullness would defeat Dorian.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #387 on: September 06, 2008, 01:06:39 PM »
How did I own you? LMFAO see above all your points are addressed , corrected and dismissed

from my point of view I owned you 8)

my opinon holds more weight than a guy that says "i don't think dorian should've won in 97 but the judges got it right by giving him a perfect score" ;D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: September 06, 2008, 01:07:09 PM »
actually "neoseminole" brought up that point too, so you're owned again ;D

stop using the "ronnie never beat dorian" line as part of your argument when you clearly know ronnie wasn't ronnie yet, that's all i'm saying :)

E

it is part of the argument PART being they key word and why? because purely from a statistical standpoint Ronnie couldn't beat Dorian but the debate was always who at THEIR BEST did you NOT see that in the title? lol its so easy to make you look stupid

Next

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #389 on: September 06, 2008, 01:08:37 PM »

actually, I've been following your discussion with Earl1972 and haven't seen you own him ever. On the contrary, he appears to have the upper hand on you. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: September 06, 2008, 01:10:11 PM »
from my point of view I owned you 8)

my opinon holds more weight than a guy that says "i don't think dorian should've won in 97 but the judges got it right by giving him a perfect score" ;D

E

and in YOUR point of view facical beauty should matter when judging a contest LMFAO so your point of view leaves a lot to be desired

see above and your point of view should be based on how contests are actually judged and NOT by what YOU thinks wins or should win contests , you're ignorant on how contests are judged so your opinion again leaves a lot to be desired , you'd have to be knowledgeable of the game in order to formulate a cognizant opinion on who the superior bodybuilder is based on the constraints of a set criterion and you're not

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #391 on: September 06, 2008, 01:10:21 PM »
At his peak in the same circumstances these picture were taken, he could, easily.

no. Ronnie has far greater size, definition, symmetry, and shape. Dorian looks like a refrigerator at the same weight.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: September 06, 2008, 01:11:07 PM »
actually, I've been following your discussion with Earl1972 and haven't seen you own him ever. On the contrary, he appears to have the upper hand on you. ;)

What else are you going to say? LMFAO you can relate you've been beaten down many of time as well

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #393 on: September 06, 2008, 01:11:46 PM »
it is part of the argument PART being they key word and why? because purely from a statistical standpoint Ronnie couldn't beat Dorian but the debate was always who at THEIR BEST did you NOT see that in the title? lol its so easy to make you look stupid

Next

yes who at their best was always the argument yet you always bring up this point to support your argument of dorian being better

you're backpeddling from that after your haney comment, you stupid little pussy :P

E
E

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #394 on: September 06, 2008, 01:12:03 PM »
Wayne Demilla " I've said to Ronnie , " What you've got to realize is that in 98-99 you were probably in the best proportion you could be for your frame. Those muscles have gotten bigger. Just cos you're bigger , doesn't make you better."

source?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #395 on: September 06, 2008, 01:12:25 PM »

yes anybody can see that 8)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: September 06, 2008, 01:12:42 PM »
when I have ever dismissed balance and proportion? In fact, I've been saying that Dorian had better proportions than Ronnie. Balance is irrelevant b/c there's no way to visually determine this. I've always maintained that 03 Ronnie's combination of muscular bulk, definition, symmetry, shape, and fullness would defeat Dorian.

lmfao balance in irrelevant thats a keeper , I know what you maintained it doesn't matter its based on personal preference & ignorance , the debate was Ronnie at his best which at the basic level you can't even get right , speaks volumes of your ignorance

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #398 on: September 06, 2008, 01:15:02 PM »
and in YOUR point of view facical beauty should matter when judging a contest LMFAO so your point of view leaves a lot to be desired

see above and your point of view should be based on how contests are actually judged and NOT by what YOU thinks wins or should win contests , you're ignorant on how contests are judged so your opinion again leaves a lot to be desired , you'd have to be knowledgeable of the game in order to formulate a cognizant opinion on who the superior bodybuilder is based on the constraints of a set criterion and you're not

everybody had a better face than dorian, i never once said dorian should place last and i did say that Mr. Levrone had a better body in 92

again you are twistin my words around to fend off ownings, a sure sign of a desperate man that thinks a gun will bring him happiness :D

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: September 06, 2008, 01:15:25 PM »
yes who at their best was always the argument yet you always bring up this point to support your argument of dorian being better

you're backpeddling from that after your haney comment, you stupid little pussy :P

E

you stupid little pussy

YES we have meltdown , you just played your hand with this line Earl LMFAO