Author Topic: Dorian Yates at his best VS Ronnie Coleman at his best : who would win?  (Read 78253 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian Yates at his best VS Ronnie Coleman at his best : who would win?
« Reply #400 on: September 06, 2008, 01:17:03 PM »
everybody had a better face than dorian, i never once said dorian should place last and i did say that Mr. Levrone had a better body in 92

again you are twistin my words around to fend off ownings, a sure sign of a desperate man that thinks a gun will bring him happiness :D

E

LMFAO twisting your words around talk about projection , something I've been constantly exposing YOU for  ;) and you said facial beauty should be part of the criteria

and desperate would be me calling you a ' little pussy '

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #401 on: September 06, 2008, 01:19:19 PM »
lmfao balance in irrelevant thats a keeper , I know what you maintained it doesn't matter its based on personal preference & ignorance , the debate was Ronnie at his best which at the basic level you can't even get right , speaks volumes of your ignorance

Dorian Yates - Flex, October 2006

"Symmetry means one side is shaped the same as the other side--its mirror image. Balance means the mass of one side is equal to that of the other, even though their shapes, or symmetry, might differ. Proportion is nothing more than the relativity of parts and has nothing to do with either symmetry or balance."

according to this definition, explain how a judge is suppose to determine balance. ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: September 06, 2008, 01:23:18 PM »
Dorian Yates - Flex, October 2006

"Symmetry means one side is shaped the same as the other side--its mirror image. Balance means the mass of one side is equal to that of the other, even though their shapes, or symmetry, might differ. Proportion is nothing more than the relativity of parts and has nothing to do with either symmetry or balance."

according to this definition, explain how a judge is suppose to determine balance. ;)

That's PART of symmetry NOT all and symmetry in the world of competitive bodybuilding is a broad term it encompasses many things , balance & proportion , symmetry in the context you mentioned , height , torso length , arm length , upper & lower body balance , etc , etc , etc  

and the point stands 03 or the BFTO pics you posted are NOT Ronnie's best showings because his ' symmetry ' is at its all-time worse and his density & dryness are behind as well , so once again you're soundly proven wrong , thanks for playing

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: September 06, 2008, 01:28:48 PM »
Bev Francis : Bodybuilder's phsyique you most admire ?

The man Dorian Yates , his combonation of size and shape makes for an awesome physique , unlike a lot of big guys he's not a load of massive parts just thrown together , His symmetry is almost perfect , Everything is in proportion , no weak bodyparts .

notice she mentions symmetry in conjunction with proportion ? you ask some people if Dorian has almost perfect symmetry they'd say you're insane because people associate symmetry with a small waist like I said its a broad term that encompasses many things

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #406 on: September 06, 2008, 01:32:34 PM »
What else are you going to say? LMFAO you can relate you've been beaten down many of time as well

don't worry nd, you have a guy defending your argument that gets so offended by internet words that he has homicidal thoughts , also claims he wants to fight a certain getbigger but he feels that certain getbigger should pay for his plane ticket even though he's the one that claims he wants to fight

he's on your side and that should be very very reassuring for you ;)

E
E

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #407 on: September 06, 2008, 01:32:41 PM »
I dont see why the people who support Dorian always throw around the fact that Doz weighed 269 or whatever when speaking of his muscular bulk. Ronnies muscles looked and were bigger than Dorians when he weighed 250 - 260 and not jst when he was heavier. Ronnoes muscles looked bigger, the judges dont weigh the "athletes when determening which athlete had more muscular bulk. As far as Dorians bigger calves when refering to the judging criteria as far as proportion, through out the history of the olympia arms have mattered more than calves, just look at Arnold, top heavy is more desirable to judges and regular joes. Although Dorian was very "grainy" and dry, Ronnie is just more plain old cut with more detailed muscle seperation. I my opinion both were awsome, but a top Ronnie was better and more impressive than a top Dorian, and the heavier Ronnie got, the less asthetic he was but he was more dominant in peoples view regarding the O. I dont see how Dorian carried more weight better when no one would argue he looked better at his heavier and later appearances, Ronnie on the other hand was viewed by many(and its all opinions ofcourse) as better and more "unbeatable" the bigger he got. Ronnie in 04 won by his overall larger size and decent condition at 296, Dorian at 296 would have been a bigger keg torso with the same weak arms as at a lighter weight. Just my 2 cents.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #408 on: September 06, 2008, 01:33:09 PM »
That's PART of symmetry NOT all and symmetry in the world of competitive bodybuilding is a broad term it encompasses many things , balance & proportion , symmetry in the context you mentioned , height , torso length , arm length , upper & lower body balance , etc , etc , etc

you didn't answer my question. According to the definition provided by Dorian, explain how a judge is suppose to determine balance.

and the point stands 03 or the BFTO pics you posted are NOT Ronnie's best showings because his ' symmetry ' is at its all-time worse and his density & dryness are behind as well , so once again you're soundly proven wrong , thanks for playing

ha ha ha, you are so dumb. Let's say I'm wrong and you're right about Ronnie's prime. The same sources that you use to defend your position also say Ronnie at his best is unbeatable. So either way, you still lose. ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #409 on: September 06, 2008, 01:34:18 PM »
Does it matter?

yes, b/c it would explain a lot if the quote came before 03.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #410 on: September 06, 2008, 01:34:39 PM »
you stupid little pussy

YES we have meltdown , you just played your hand with this line Earl LMFAO

meltdown ??

stating facts is hardly a meltdown, son ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #411 on: September 06, 2008, 01:35:48 PM »
LMFAO twisting your words around talk about projection , something I've been constantly exposing YOU for  ;) and you said facial beauty should be part of the criteria

and desperate would be me calling you a ' little pussy '

well when a guy has a better body and better face it should be a no brainer

stop reaching nd, it shows more desperation ;)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: September 06, 2008, 01:38:38 PM »
don't worry nd, you have a guy defending your argument that gets so offended by internet words that he has homicidal thoughts , also claims he wants to fight a certain getbigger but he feels that certain getbigger should pay for his plane ticket even though he's the one that claims he wants to fight

he's on your side and that should be very very reassuring for you ;)

E

Again like I told you before you're stupid if you believe everything he says , he'll say things to get you going and you fall right for it

and he makes some great points about the debate , I don't agree with everything he says but you shouldn't be commenting on agreeing with people you're in agreement with Hulkster who claims Dorian lost in 1993 to Flex Wheeler and Ronnie dominated in 2001 by losing the whole prejudging lol oh and Ronnie has better detailed calves than Yates I mean you always come up with these angles and they always blow up in your face

and when you refer to me as a ' little pussy ' I think its clearly evident who is in who's head  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: September 06, 2008, 01:41:18 PM »
well when a guy has a better body and better face it should be a no brainer

stop reaching nd, it shows more desperation ;)

E

lmfao reaching? the irony of each of your posts reaching you say? trying to use facial beauty as a advantage is as reaching as it gets

and you're always in direct opposition to the judges when you say Levrone had a better body NO he didn't only according to YOU not to the people who judge contests

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: September 06, 2008, 01:42:16 PM »
yes, b/c it would explain a lot if the quote came before 03.

in was in 2003 !!  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: September 06, 2008, 01:45:05 PM »
meltdown ??

stating facts is hardly a meltdown, son ;)

E

That's textbook meltdown  ;) shows your frustration level and your desperation  :)

and if by fact you mean like Kevin had a better body than Yates type fact lol I'll just laugh at you some more

you played your hand Earl lol I won you folded

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: September 06, 2008, 01:50:00 PM »
you didn't answer my question. According to the definition provided by Dorian, explain how a judge is suppose to determine balance.

ha ha ha, you are so dumb. Let's say I'm wrong and you're right about Ronnie's prime. The same sources that you use to defend your position also say Ronnie at his best is unbeatable. So either way, you still lose. ;)

The same way he's supposed to determine the rest of the criteria visually

and there is NO lets say your wrong , you are dead wrong and always were wrong and now you're trying to salvage anything you can because you're owned again its subjective if Ronnie is unbeatable that's not law sure many people have that opinion but it doesn't make it true not when Dorian has a clear advantage in balance & proportion , density & dryness and muscular bulk coupled with better posing & presentation in all honesty that makes Ronnie very beatable and if anyone could do it its Dorian Yates at his best

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #417 on: September 06, 2008, 02:03:44 PM »
The same way he's supposed to determine the rest of the criteria visually

you're purposely avoiding my question. According to the definition provided by Dorian, what objective criteria does a judge use to determine balance? ;)

and there is NO lets say your wrong , you are dead wrong and always were wrong and now you're trying to salvage anything you can because you're owned again its subjective if Ronnie is unbeatable that's ot law sure many people have that opinion but it doesn't make it true not when Dorian has a clear advantage in balance & proportion , density & dryness and muscular bulk coupled with better posing & presentation in all honesty that makes Ronnie very beatable and if anyone could do it its Dorian Yates at his best

HypocriticDeity is back at it again! What makes their subjective opinion about Ronnie's prime correct but their subjective opinion about a peak Ronnie being unbeatable wrong? Oh right, b/c you like to pick which quotes to accept and dismiss. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: September 06, 2008, 02:14:20 PM »
you're purposely avoiding my question. According to the definition provided by Dorian, what objective criteria does a judge use to determine balance? ;)

HypocriticDeity is back at it again! What makes their subjective opinion about Ronnie's prime correct but their subjective opinion about a peak Ronnie being unbeatable wrong? Oh right, b/c you like to pick which quotes to accept and dismiss. ::)

NO I didn't I told how you they assess balance , visually the same way with muscle hardness and you didn't like that answer either

You're under this delusion I dismiss any pro Ronnie quotes NO I don't I've never ran from a quote that anyone has posted that's lie

Ronnie's peak isn't subjective that's difference , because at peak it would look his absolute best in terms of ALL the criteria not just one extreme of part of it , and again you and Hulkster are hands down the biggest hypocrites EVER because eveything you people accuse me of you're guilty of , clinging to quotes from McGough stating at his best ( NOT 2003  ;) ) he is unbeatable and then balking at the quote where it states he's never been as hard or as dry as Dorian LMFAO and this is just one example of you being and out and out hypocrite so when you call me that all you're doing is projecting  ;)

bottom line Neo is you are wrong and you are owned  ;) 2002 BFTO is NOT his best showing , 2003 Mr Olympia is NOT his best showing and all the same reasons I always stated , his balance & proportion are at among their worse , his density & dryness are again at their worse its old news and to boot it was never as good as Dorians

so like I said before in order to be in a debate you'd have to know what you're talking about and as I proven already and many times before YOU do NOT

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #419 on: September 06, 2008, 02:28:39 PM »
Again like I told you before you're stupid if you believe everything he says , he'll say things to get you going and you fall right for it

and he makes some great points about the debate , I don't agree with everything he says but you shouldn't be commenting on agreeing with people you're in agreement with Hulkster who claims Dorian lost in 1993 to Flex Wheeler and Ronnie dominated in 2001 by losing the whole prejudging lol oh and Ronnie has better detailed calves than Yates I mean you always come up with these angles and they always blow up in your face

and when you refer to me as a ' little pussy ' I think its clearly evident who is in who's head  ;)

well i do think he makes it oddly easy for me to own him so maybe you are right, i know he's completely full of shit but if he had the chance to kill one getbigger i would be his choice no doubt 8)

i never said i agree with everything hulkster says, we've had some Levrone vs ronnie arguments in the past

callin you a "little pussy" is no more a meltdown than calling me "stupid" but if you want to think otherwise fine ;)
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #420 on: September 06, 2008, 02:31:04 PM »
lmfao reaching? the irony of each of your posts reaching you say? trying to use facial beauty as a advantage is as reaching as it gets

and you're always in direct opposition to the judges when you say Levrone had a better body NO he didn't only according to YOU not to the people who judge contests

again dorian had the worst face of all of them, doesn't mean i feel he should've placed last

you feel Mr. Levrone had the better body too, hence the reason you would rather look like him

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #421 on: September 06, 2008, 02:33:39 PM »
That's textbook meltdown  ;) shows your frustration level and your desperation  :)

and if by fact you mean like Kevin had a better body than Yates type fact lol I'll just laugh at you some more

you played your hand Earl lol I won you folded

reaching is desperation and frustration, but continue to think otherwise if it will prevent you from grabbing that warm gun ;)

another fact is if given the choice, you would rather look like Mr. Levrone so that means you think he has a better body :D

E
E

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #422 on: September 06, 2008, 02:34:11 PM »
NO I didn't I told how you they assess balance , visually the same way with muscle hardness and you didn't like that answer either

wrong, all you did was refer me to another judging criteria. It would be akin to you asking me how Ronnie has better shape and me saying "the same way he has better symmetry." You haven't provided an explanation for how the judges determine balance. What objective criteria do they use? ;)

You're under this delusion I dismiss any pro Ronnie quotes NO I don't I've never ran from a quote that anyone has posted that's lie

I'll let this comment speak for itself. Anyone who's been following our discussion knows this is a lie.

Ronnie's peak isn't subjective that's difference

yes it is. Although bodybuilding has a set of criteria to make the sport more objective for everyone to follow, it's still a subjective sport. Who's to say a difference of 1-2% body fat and water levels outweighs a 30 lbs difference in size? Everyone attaches their own importance to each criteria.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: September 06, 2008, 02:57:06 PM »
wrong, all you did was refer me to another judging criteria. It would be akin to you asking me how Ronnie has better conditioning and me saying "the same way he has better symmetry." You haven't provided an explanation for how the judges determine balance. What objective criteria do they use? ;)

I'll let this comment speak for itself. Anyone who's been following our discussion knows this is a lie.

yes it is. Although bodybuilding has a set of criteria to make the sport more objective for everyone to follow, it's still a subjective sport. Who's to say a difference of 1-2% body fat and water levels outweighs a 30 lbs difference in size? Everyone attaches their own importance to each criteria.

wrong, all you did was refer me to another judging criteria. It would be akin to you asking me how Ronnie has better conditioning and me saying "the same way he has better symmetry." You haven't provided an explanation for how the judges determine balance. What objective criteria do they use? ;)

Balance - A term referring to an even relationship of body proportions in a man's physique. Perfectly balanced phys-ical proportions are a much-sought-after trait among competitive bodybuilders

get it?

you're so full of nonsense I never said NONE of those quotes counts thats a LIE I take them for what they are subjective I posted the quote you clung onto for fear life , so much for me running from them

its NOT a subjective sport especially when 13 individual judges all come to the same conclusion , there is a set of criterion they must adhere to , they don't sit around and debate among themselves who might meet that criteria the best

and you're always downplaying the massive advantage Yates has in density & hardness especially compared to Ronnie 2003 , I always said he may have matched Yates for that same bone dry & rock hard look only at his lightest for you to claim its 1-2% is laughable , 1-2% isn't even accurate from 98-99 nevermind to 2003 and 30 extra pounds of what? dense hard , dry muscle , NO at the expense of what? balance & proportions and conditioning

and NO everyone doesn't attach their own importance to each criteria , all rounds are physique rounds and more often than not what will swing a contest in favor of one competitor when all other things are equal is conditioning which along with balance & proportion Yates has a clear advantage in

and Ronnie 2003 does NOT have a 30 pound muscle advantage on Yates at his best , he's 269 pounds at his best that would be an 18 pound advantage and it isn't 18 pounds of dense dry muscle either , entertaining Dorian's conditioning at 269 pounds is at the least equal to that of Ronnie 2003 he still has a clear advantage in muscle balance & proportion , and posing & presentation and he's more complete he would still win based on all rounds are physique rounds , Ronnie 2003 wouldn't beat Dorian at 269 pounds or even Yates 93/95

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: September 06, 2008, 03:00:07 PM »
well i do think he makes it oddly easy for me to own him so maybe you are right, i know he's completely full of shit but if he had the chance to kill one getbigger i would be his choice no doubt 8)

i never said i agree with everything hulkster says, we've had some Levrone vs ronnie arguments in the past

callin you a "little pussy" is no more a meltdown than calling me "stupid" but if you want to think otherwise fine ;)

Again he pushes your buttons you fall for it

I never said I agreed with everything sucky said YOU as usual just assumed that  ;)

and NO there is a big difference between calling one stupid over calling someone a pussy thats blatantly obvious but what else are you going to say after I caused you to meltdown? lol you played your hand and it didn't take long either lol Hulkster took a while longer and so did pumpster lol