Author Topic: ONLYME would you have stood a chance against Denis Cyplenkov in your prime?  (Read 13910 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
you can tell in that first pic of Keith that he is a damn machine and a monster, most men would get their arm broken by him.

Actually that first pic I did break that guys arm.  He had broken the guy who he armwrestled just before me and stood over him laughing.  He was from Texas and had alot of people there routing for him.  He was an old timer with alot of experience.  I also broke Bruce Wey's arm at the 83' Nationals in San Diego.  Bruce was the guy in Over the Top who drank the motor oil.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I bet his watch had to be tailored.

No I had the Seiko 300m at that time with the expandable rubber band

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
No I had the Seiko 300m at that time with the expandable rubber band

Haha, you still would have to get it over the hand, that must have been a struggle every day! :D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
I bet his watch had to be tailored.
my wrist is 8 1/2 and i know a lot of watches are tight on me so i can't even imagine Keith trying to get a watch that fits.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Haha, you still would have to get it over the hand, that must have been a struggle every day! :D

It had a buckle not one solid band. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Armwrestling is a moronic sport imo. People gets their arm broken all the time.. I would only do it if a was a freak heads and shoulders above the rest like Cyplenkov. Otherwise wouldnt risk it..

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
That watch would fall right off of me, my fist is 8 1/2. :-[

Anyways, anymore pics of your armwrestling competitions Keith?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
That watch would fall right off of me, my fist is 8 1/2. :-[

Anyways, anymore pics of your armwrestling competitions Keith?

My wrists are actually 8.5" not 9.5".  I have quite a few more but not in my computer and not here but in storage in Hawaii.  I need to get them scanned someday. Here a few more

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
one more in ft meyers, fl

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
keith, why do you name your photographs "keith jones xxx".  why don't they just say "me"?
Deep Tissue Massage

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
My wrists are actually 8.5" not 9.5".  I have quite a few more but not in my computer and not here but in storage in Hawaii.  I need to get them scanned someday. Here a few more

Haha great pics, LOL at the second one! :D :D :D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Good stuff Onlyme, you were a damn beast in these shots.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
keith, why do you name your photographs "keith jones xxx".  why don't they just say "me"?

Actually my friend scanned all these or sent them to me.  I did change some of them but there were so many I got them mixed up and then had doubles. 

ASJChaotic

one more in ft meyers, fl
keith I'm gonna be a dick and ask
are you at McDonalds there?  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Keith,did you know or do you remember Dan Mason,Guy Lasorsa,and Barry Krimski...........all 3 were World Armwrestling Champions who trained in the same gym I did back in the day?

žoklis

• Getbig II
Keith, was rickson Gracie strong?

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Onlyme was a strong guy, but I think the fellow in the video would beat him.  The guy just looks like he was born to arm wrestle.  Keith, you never answered, what do you think? 
w

Tom Cruise

• Getbig II
  • "People who attack Scientology are criminals."
Can't tell by just looking at the guy.  But at my strongest I was pretty good.  Hard to say but that guy is definitely a beast.  And having 22" forearms is about impossible.  Cleve Dean who was about 75% fat and weighed 660 at the Over The Top World Championships had 19" forearms and 28" biceps.  you could put a quarter through his ring.

Impressive if this is true!

body88

ONLYME is a fucking monster.  You can tell by looking at his wrists that he would snap a normal mans arm like a twig more often than not.  I would love to see some of the beasts on this site stare down Keith if he was healthy.  Haha, it would be like staring down a fucking rhino.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
this thread is awesome
it has pictures of onlyme and various other people from the 80's and stories with celebrities in them

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
yes there used to be lots of threads like this where only me would post pics of him and any celebrity you can think of from the 80's, and he would tell awesome stories.
the ones about Kaz were the best.
Onlyme could you beat john brzenk?

ASJChaotic

this thread is awesome
it has pictures of onlyme and various other people from the 80's and stories with celebrities in them

I think you forgot a "::)" in there but all else is good  :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
I think you forgot a "::)" in there but all else is good  :D

i don't think the  ::) was necessary given that anything I post that has a somewhat positive tone to it is most likely sarcastic

ASJChaotic

i don't think the  ::) was necessary given that anything I post that has a somewhat positive tone to it is most likely sarcastic
you obviously don't know that getbiggers a bunch of uneducated obese idiots who work at walmart,
they will never get ANY sarcasm without the " ::)"

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
you obviously don't know that getbiggers a bunch of uneducated obese idiots who work at walmart,
they will never get ANY sarcasm without the " ::)"

Way to go, insulting all getbiggers in one post. >:(