Author Topic: are all women that are even remotely good looking materialistic and shallow?  (Read 4056 times)

Sector

• Getbig II
uhm....lol this is classic

a selfish woman who only cares about her own appearance, clothes, style

is happy you finance this lifestyle for her to the point of having to economize on your own appearance

my grandparents were even like this, nothing new at all

my grandfather made good good money, his wife didnt work, went to hair dresser every week etc etc

he told us he cuts his own hair because his wife spends too much money on hairdressers by herself

she would buy $$$$$$$$$ jewelry for her own birthday, and show it to him then giving him a kiss on the cheek

this is how it works

but is this always the case?

Naw, she pays for all her own shit. She trys to buy me clothes n stuff constantly too. I dont let her spend money on me like that though.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Naw, she pays for all her own shit. She trys to buy me clothes n stuff constantly too. I dont let her spend money on me like that though.
so you probably pay for everything else and she spends money on luxuries for herself

that or there is a lie in this story

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
perhaps you are right i'm not sure

a well dressed woman with style and grooming looks better than that same woman dressed and groomed like a junkie

it just irritates me how women seem pre occupied with spending money instead of accumulating money and spending responsibly

even some of the highest earning women like prostitutes typically spend pretty much all their cash on things that lose all value after purchase and end up just as broke as when they got started
Women are quite often more conservative and disciplined in managing their finances than men.
Perhaps you are conflating attractive celebrities who need or want to maintain a certain public image with your typical working woman who happens to be very attractive.
!

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Women are quite often more conservative and disciplined in managing their finances than men.
Perhaps you are conflating attractive celebrities who need or want to maintain a certain public image with your typical working woman who happens to be very attractive.

everytime i see a young woman in the street wearing designer clothes, designer sunglasses, designer purse, $400 hair, $500 smartphone

i wonder

"yeah she looks good but at what cost"

NeilGM

• Getbig III
If she looks like a barbie doll then yes.. In eastern europe and russia there are loads and loads of gorgeous girls. Makes all the rest of the worlds look ugly as fuck

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
If she looks like a barbie doll then yes.. In eastern europe and russia there are loads and loads of gorgeous girls with little education and are for sale. Makes all the rest of the worlds look ugly as fuck
Fixed

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Fixed

You would be supprised actually, the last 20 years some of those places like Poland and Slovakia have overtaken many countries for delivering the best education. They just not got the jobs