Author Topic: Customer At Internet Cafe Shoots 2 Robbers  (Read 20452 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Customer At Internet Cafe Shoots 2 Robbers
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2012, 03:53:04 PM »
There's nothing quite like anecdotes of extreme situations where a brave and ballsy man saves the day  ::) ::)

If he saved the day by killing people, then you can too! It's so easy, isn't it?

FYI, the scenario you just described I'd say he had all rights to take those thugs down, I mean it really doesn't get much more extreme than that. But a few anecdotes(that gun people like to tell all the time) here and there just doesn't cut it when you try to justify making an already risky situation lethal.  

If one of my family members got killed or seriously injured because a nearby victim didn't feel like being someones bitch I'd hunt that fucker down and shove his concealed weapon right up his ass.

There's nothing quite like anecdotes of extreme situations where a brave and ballsy man saves the day  ::) ::)

If he saved the day by killing people, then you can too! It's so easy, isn't it?

What is your obsession about labeling people who want to defend themselves as wanna-be heros or saving the day? NO I don't want to be killed I enjoy life and have a responsibility to my family you think I'm gonna take a chance on what two people who are brazen enough to do an armed robbery might do?

Again maybe I don't feeling getting robbed , and I know for a fact I don't like having guns pointed at me. Keep making excuses for the criminals  

FYI, the scenario you just described I'd say he had all rights to take those thugs down, I mean it really doesn't get much more extreme than that. But a few anecdotes(that gun people like to tell all the time) here and there just doesn't cut it when you try to justify making an already risky situation lethal.  

Says who? the victim?  ::) you have a gun pointed at me that's as extreme as it gets and I'm not gonna guess on what your intentions are or hedge my bets or take my chances. It's your mentality that allows these people to do this shit , because they know people like you will just bend over.

If one of my family members got killed or seriously injured because a nearby victim didn't feel like being someones bitch I'd hunt that fucker down and shove his concealed weapon right up his ass.

You wouldn't do a fucking thing you're a bitch already stop trying to act like a man now.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2012, 03:54:34 PM »

What is your obsession about labeling people who want to defend themselves as wanna-be heros or saving the day? NO I don't want to be killed I enjoy life and have a responsibility to my family you think I'm gonna take a chance on what two people who are brazen enough to do an armed robbery might do?

Again maybe I don't feeling getting robbed , and I know for a fact I don't like having guns pointed at me. Keep making excuses for the criminals  

Says who? the victim?  ::) you have a gun pointed at me that's as extreme as it gets and I'm not gonna guess on what your intentions are or hedge my bets or take my chances. It's your mentality that allows these people to do this shit , because they know people like you will just bend over.

You wouldn't do a fucking thing you're a bitch already stop trying to act like a man now.
He's a bitch. Nothing else to say.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2012, 03:56:41 PM »
GTFO pansy.

You sir, are a giant gaping vagina.

Seriously  " okay Mr Robber here is my wallet please don't hurt me "  ::)

YOU beg for your fucking life , YOU take chances with your life , YOU bend over and be a victim. Not this kid if I can help it. 

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2012, 03:59:23 PM »
If I have a gun that chances of my survival increase 100 fold so it is a matter of random chance and I will improve my chances of living by destroying at threat.

No, it doesn't. If you are alone with the robber and for some odd reason you are aiming at his head with a cocked weapon, then sure, you've saved the day.
If the robbers are running around and you are pinned down(most likely scenario) you're taking a huge risk by pulling out a gun. Especially if there innocent people nearby. ESPECIALLY if the robber is not alone. Life is not a video game, you dumbass. It's safe to say that you would be absolutely shock full of adrenaline in a situation like that and don't think for a second that you're going to have perfect aim and perfect consideration of those around you. You are taking a big risk.

Who said anything about being a hero? Maybe the guy doesn't feel like being robbed or want to play the odds like you and take his chances with his life. You think anyone that defends their lives wants to play hero  ::) We could have talked about what could have happened all day long lets talk about what did happen , fuck hypotheticals

Again, it's all about randomness and probabilities. Just because all went "well" in that video doesn't mean it will for you or anyone else in a similar spot. You are thinking just as hypothetically as I am. You have for some reason(balls) deluded yourself into thinking that pulling out a gun of your own will solve everything.
"..my survival chances increases a 100 fold"  ROFLMAO!!!

Weak , it's got to do with NOT being a victim and not allowing people to take chances with your life. You have a victim's mentality by stating the guy who decided to defend himself ( along with others ) is putting people at risk WRONG , WRONG , WRONG 

Are you seriously arguing that him pulling out a gun and shooting the robbers didn't significantly elevate the risk of people getting shot? What drugs are you taking?

The moment these two clowns ran in with a gun and a bat THEY put innocent people at risk , not the other way around. You wanna play victim and hand them everything and hope they don't hurt you , you bend over and take it in the ass. I refuse to.

Sure they put people at risk. That's undeniable. But that old dude put them at a even greater risk, literally FORCING the robbers to either fight or flee. If they would have stayed and fought back, a lot of people would have been hurt.

What kind of man are you? fine just violate me and take my wallet and please don't hurt me?  ::)

This just further proves that it's at least 70% an issue of balls and pride to you. Idiot.
from incomplete data

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2012, 04:01:37 PM »
He's a bitch. Nothing else to say.

Absolutely , I feel bad if he has a family who relies on him that he's willing to take chances with their lives and if we just give them what they want

No how about I don't feel like being robbed , or I don't feel like taking chances or I don't feel like being a victim. He has a victim's mentality where he blames the LAW-ABIDING citizen for protecting himself ( and others ) where he just willing gets violated in hopes they won't make matters worse.

If more people shot these armed thieves dead when trying to violate the rest of us , you would see much less of this type of crime but when sheep like him are lead to the slaughter you know why these types of crimes are allowed. 

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2012, 04:01:57 PM »
"Pansy", "vagina", "pussy", etc etc.

Yeah this is all about staying rational and trying to make sure people don't get hurt. Absolutely.

::) ::) ::) ::)
from incomplete data

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2012, 04:03:17 PM »
No, it doesn't. If you are alone with the robber and for some odd reason you are aiming at his head with a cocked weapon, then sure, you've saved the day.
If the robbers are running around and you are pinned down(most likely scenario) you're taking a huge risk by pulling out a gun. Especially if there innocent people nearby. ESPECIALLY if the robber is not alone. Life is not a video game, you dumbass. It's safe to say that you would be absolutely shock full of adrenaline in a situation like that and don't think for a second that you're going to have perfect aim and perfect consideration of those around you. You are taking a big risk.

Again, it's all about randomness and probabilities. Just because all went "well" in that video doesn't mean it will for you or anyone else in a similar spot. You are thinking just as hypothetically as I am. You have for some reason(balls) deluded yourself into thinking that pulling out a gun of your own will solve everything.

Are you seriously arguing that him pulling out a gun and shooting the robbers didn't significantly elevate the risk of people getting shot? What drugs are you taking?

Sure they put people at risk. That's undeniable. But that old dude put them at a even greater risk, literally FORCING the robbers to either fight or flee. If they would have stayed and fought back, a lot of people would have been hurt.

This just further proves that it's at least 70% an issue of balls and pride to you. Idiot.
Bitch.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2012, 04:04:32 PM »
Dont fuck with an old man and his time to make the Early Bird dinner special at dennys

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2012, 04:04:52 PM »
Absolutely , I feel bad if he has a family who relies on him that he's willing to take chances with their lives and if we just give them what they want

No how about I don't feel like being robbed , or I don't feel like taking chances or I don't feel like being a victim. He has a victim's mentality where he blames the LAW-ABIDING citizen for protecting himself ( and others ) where he just willing gets violated in hopes they won't make matters worse.

If more people shot these armed thieves dead when trying to violate the rest of us , you would see much less of this type of crime but when sheep like him are lead to the slaughter you know why these types of crimes are allowed. 

You're making a lot of assumptions.

I'm not personally against people carrying weapons to defend themselves(at least not in the states, I'd fight tooth and nail to prevent any more guns to get in where I'm from though) but on the condition that they use those weapons wisely and don't shoot all over the place because they don't want to be someones bitch. That's how people get hurt.

The robbers are absolute scum. I'm not making excuses for them.. where do you get this shit from??
from incomplete data

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2012, 04:06:17 PM »
You're making a lot of assumptions.

I'm not personally against people carrying weapons to defend themselves(at least not in the states, I'd fight tooth and nail to prevent any more guns to get in where I'm from though) but on the condition that they use those weapons wisely and don't shoot all over the place because they don't want to be someones bitch. That's how people get hurt.

The robbers are absolute scum. I'm not making excuses for them.. where do you get this shit from??
We get it, youre a bitch. Try not to get your vaginal bleeding all over this thread, nancy boy.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2012, 04:07:59 PM »
i have never seen a criminal with a permit to carry a gun

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2012, 04:09:49 PM »
i have never seen a criminal with a permit to carry a gun
Not only that, but you never know when one of these "rational, law abiding"  ::) citizens may decide to just fucking blast you for kicks after he robs you.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2012, 04:11:57 PM »

Because it's very obvious by now that you and Shockwave think at least 70% with your balls and pride. Something an aspiring "hero" usually does. You've got your guns and they make you feel important. If you get robbed, you HAVE to use them, right? Otherwise you'd be a bitch. How would you explain that to your friends? Might as well commit suicide.

::)

You can feel like not getting robbed all day long, as long that doesn't put innocent lives at additional risk.

YOU ARE TAKING A CHANCE WHEN YOU PULL OUT YOUR GUN. You're assuming that the robber is a mentally retarded sloth that would never have the time/skills/luck to shoot back at you and others. You have no rational argument to assume that this is so. It's mere wishful thinking.

Again, I'll be a bitch any day of the week. I can buy a new cellphone. A bruise or two usually heals up pretty well. Gunshot wounds usually don't.
from incomplete data

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2012, 04:15:11 PM »
Because it's very obvious by now that you and Shockwave think at least 70% with your balls and pride. Something an aspiring "hero" usually does. You've got your guns and they make you feel important. If you get robbed, you HAVE to use them, right? Otherwise you'd be a bitch. How would you explain that to your friends? Might as well commit suicide.

You can feel like not getting robbed all day long, as long that doesn't put innocent lives at additional risk.

YOU ARE TAKING A CHANCE WHEN YOU PULL OUT YOUR GUN. You're assuming that the robber is a mentally retarded sloth that would never have the time/skills/luck to shoot back at you and others. You have no rational argument to assume that this is so. It's mere wishful thinking.

Again, I'll be a bitch any day of the week. I can buy a new cellphone. A bruise or two usually heals up pretty well. Gunshot wounds usually don't.
Well, thats good, because you are, in fact, a bitch.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2012, 04:18:38 PM »

Lets comment on what happened kid NOT what might of happened , we KNOW what happened and your imaginary scenario did NOT. NO innocent people were hurt just two degenerates assholes.

Again stick the ' hypothetical ' up your ass. lets talk facts. Facts are two thugs shot in custody no innocent people hurt. You don't like facts which is why you're clinging to what could have happened  ::)

You're taking a risk by NOT doing anything but seeing you're a victim you'll do that. I won't.

Way to speak for me jackass , NO I don't think pulling out a gun solves everything , what it does do is evens the odds , I now have a fuck-of-a-better chance at living that just hoping they're in a good mood and wont kill me. Pulling out a gun increases my odds of living and not being a victim and it's a fuck of a lot better than bending over like you

His did didn't it? no victims , no innocent people hurt , two degenerates in jail all's well that ends well.

The risk of innocent people getting hurt were already through the roof when two morons walked in with a baseball bat and a gun. Your victim mentality keeps wanting to shift the blame do the innocent guy with the gun. They put everyone at risk NOT him. And again stupid you're more than willing to play the chances on they wont hurt anyone as long as they get what they want , but balk at the idea of someone taking a chance on killing them before they kill you because something might go wrong  ::)

He didn't make it worse what he did do is make it better , we know this for a FACT fuck what could have happened we know what did happen.

Nothing to do with balls it has everything to do with NOT being a victim , NOT taking chances and NOT want to be robbed. It's not bravado it's not wanting to take a chance ( like you ) with my life.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2012, 04:20:03 PM »
Well, thats good, because you are, in fact, a bitch.

That's a great argument and I completely agree with you. From now on I'll attack whoever that might potentially attack me. Thank you.

May you couragesly kill a lot of bad guys with your concealed weapon. It's the only smart thing to do. No but seriously, it is.
from incomplete data

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2012, 04:22:10 PM »
That's a great argument and I completely agree with you. From now on I'll attack whoever that might potentially attack me. Thank you.

May you couragesly kill a lot of bad guys with your concealed weapon. It's the only smart thing to do. No but seriously, it is.
Who is advocating to try and kill everyone regardless of circumstance? Its a calculated risk - obviously Im not gonna draw my firearm if a dude has his weapon up against my skull.

You sir, sound like a bitch in every post you make, youre the kind of guy thats gonna play it safe, and the robber is going to shoot you anyway and laugh because he can tell you are, in fact, a bitch.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2012, 04:29:41 PM »
Lets comment on what happened kid NOT what might of happened , we KNOW what happened and your imaginary scenario did NOT. NO innocent people were hurt just two degenerates assholes.

Again stick the ' hypothetical ' up your ass. lets talk facts. Facts are two thugs shot in custody no innocent people hurt. You don't like facts which is why you're clinging to what could have happened  ::)

You're taking a risk by NOT doing anything but seeing you're a victim you'll do that. I won't.

Way to speak for me jackass , NO I don't think pulling out a gun solves everything , what it does do is evens the odds , I now have a fuck-of-a-better chance at living that just hoping they're in a good mood and wont kill me. Pulling out a gun increases my odds of living and not being a victim and it's a fuck of a lot better than bending over like you

His did didn't it? no victims , no innocent people hurt , two degenerates in jail all's well that ends well.

The risk of innocent people getting hurt were already through the roof when two morons walked in with a baseball bat and a gun. Your victim mentality keeps wanting to shift the blame do the innocent guy with the gun. They put everyone at risk NOT him. And again stupid you're more than willing to play the chances on they wont hurt anyone as long as they get what they want , but balk at the idea of someone taking a chance on killing them before they kill you because something might go wrong  ::)

He didn't make it worse what he did do is make it better , we know this for a FACT fuck what could have happened we know what did happen.

Nothing to do with balls it has everything to do with NOT being a victim , NOT taking chances and NOT want to be robbed. It's not bravado it's not wanting to take a chance ( like you ) with my life.

Alright, I think our discussion basically boils down to this:

My argument:

Assuming that most robbery victims who don't put up a fight don't get shot or lethally injured are better off just accepting that they're about to lose their wallet, cell phone etcetc. If you don't put up a fight, you'll have a good chance of escaping relatively unharmed from the ordeal. Forcing the attacker to fight or flee will most likely result in someone getting seriously hurt or die.

My argument is also assuming that what really matters is your own life and the well being of victims in the vicinity.

Your argument:

Everyone should have use their right to defend themselves at any time, even though that might start a gunfight. Victims are very likely to die if they don't fight back. Because the attacker initiated hostility any additional risk added by the victim is irrelevant. The victim will improve his chances of surviving enormously by fighting back. The attacker/robber almost always loses such a conflict.

Your argument also assumes that fighting back means you're not a bitch.

Lets just accept that we view this from entirely different perspectives.

from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2012, 04:31:49 PM »
Who is advocating to try and kill everyone regardless of circumstance? Its a calculated risk - obviously Im not gonna draw my firearm if a dude has his weapon up against my skull.

You sir, sound like a bitch in every post you make, youre the kind of guy thats gonna play it safe, and the robber is going to shoot you anyway and laugh because he can tell you are, in fact, a bitch.

Yes, because a majority of robbery victims are brutally raped by a bunch of black men only to then be brutally executed by the robber. This is simple statistics.
from incomplete data

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2012, 04:32:04 PM »

No I think about preserving my life first and property second. get that through your head. I don't want to die and when some comes into a place I'm in with a bat and a gun I'm not willing to take chances with my life and hope they wont kill me.

There you go again painting people the way you want to ' heros ' ' guns make you feel important ' these is the bullshit YOU believe. Wanna know if they do? ask. first and foremost is my life I love life and don't want to take a chance that some asshole might be in a good mood. Second is my property I don't like having shit stolen is this reason alone to kill someone? NO but when you have a gun I don't know what your intentions are and I'm not taking a chance

LMFAO forget the guy with the bat and the gun. Just you don't make it worse  ::) THEY put innocent peoples lives ate risk not the other way around. keep making excuses for the criminals they like stupid people like you.

YOU ARE TAKING A CHANCE either fucking way. And we know how this scenario turned out fuck your hypothetical one. AGAIN pay attention two degenerate criminals shot and in custody , innocent victims harmed. my chances of survival increase 100 fold when I pull a gun compared to the alternative of just bending over like you

You already are a bitch every day of the week. YOU be the victim not this kid.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2012, 04:32:19 PM »
Youre playing statistics, "most people who get robbed dont get harmed", thats not the fucking point, how would YOU like to become that statistic? Hmm? How'd you like to get blasted because you played it safe, and the robber didnt care? Or because you saw his face? Or for whatever fucked up reason may occur?

You dont play percentages with your life, pansy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Grandpa Shoots two Thugs. Video
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2012, 04:35:09 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Grandpa Shoots two Thugs. Video
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2012, 04:36:33 PM »
Repost, big argument in the other thread.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=431526.0

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2012, 04:40:42 PM »
Youre playing statistics, "most people who get robbed dont get harmed", thats not the fucking point, how would YOU like to become that statistic? Hmm? How'd you like to get blasted because you played it safe, and the robber didnt care? Or because you saw his face? Or for whatever fucked up reason may occur?

You dont play percentages with your life, pansy.

That's the very thing though. You can't really be sure of anything in a situation like that. Being a bitch doesn't necessarily mean that you'll live to tell the tale and neither does pulling a gun. Only way to settle this discussion is to bring up some REAL crime statistics. What IS more likely to happen? I could very well be wrong. But I think I'm not unwise to assume that robberies are way more common than robbery-murder. It's not an unreasonable assumption. Prove me wrong.
from incomplete data

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2012, 04:42:58 PM »
That's the very thing though. You can't really be sure of anything in a situation like that. Being a bitch doesn't necessarily mean that you'll live to tell the tale and neither does pulling a gun. Only way to settle this discussion is to bring up some REAL crime statistics. What IS more likely to happen? I could very well be wrong. But I think I'm not unwise to think that robberies are way more common than robbery-murder. It's not an unreasonable assumption. Prove me wrong.
I dont give a fuck about the statistics, Im not going to become one. Ill leave that up to you.

If I have the upper hand and the opportunity, im taking it. Im not going to play statistics with my life, because there is a very real chance that 1 time I get robbed, I may be that "1 in 100" that gets killed.