Author Topic: The toughest man on the planet  (Read 15063 times)

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
Re: The toughest man on the planet
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2016, 02:21:43 PM »
Mike Yevtuck Calling out  Cloaca chuck Zito  

Calling Chuck Zito a Cloaca is calling him a Chickens private parts Rather then that word that begins with a C a Vulgar name meaning women's parts' men say to other men when they are mad and want to insult the other man .
  Moderators here do not like that word I don't blame them its a very Vulgar word'

If you read my post to hells angels and cloaca chuck Zito everywhere it says girls  It really read C--nt or C--ts its not a word meant for a body building site so I apologize for posting it in its original form and i understand why the moderators changed it .  

Cloaca is the word I use to describe chuck Zito and his cowardly gang banging women & child hating hells angels life style and C--ts is the best word I can use to describe his cowardly gang.
  I apologize for the Vulgarity  But I did not want to be in this forum I was dragging in By some clown using my name with  cloaca chuck Zito  so I want My side to be told I want  The Truth to be told    

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2016, 02:30:50 PM »
Mike Yevtuck Calling out  Cloaca chuck Zito  

Calling Chuck Zito a Cloaca is calling him a Chickens private parts Rather then that word that begins with a C a Vulgar name meaning women's parts' men say to other men when they are mad and want to insult the other man .
  Moderators here do not like that word I don't blame them its a very Vulgar word'

If you read my post to hells angels and cloaca chuck Zito everywhere it says girls  It really read C--nt or C--ts its not a word meant for a body building site so I apologize for posting it in its original form and i understand why the moderators changed it .  

Cloaca is the word I use to describe chuck Zito and his cowardly gang banging women & child hating hells angels life style and C--ts is the best word I can use to describe his cowardly gang.
  I apologize for the Vulgarity  But I did not want to be in this forum I was dragging in By some clown using my name with  cloaca chuck Zito  so I want My side to be told I want  The Truth to be told    

Are you aware Chuck Zito never gives you a second thought?

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2016, 03:04:01 PM »
 Mike Yevtuck  Calling out hells angels Clopaca Chuck Zito

Are  you aware Cloaca Chuck Zito  used all his airtime on sirius radio just to make excuses why he won't fight me. I caught Cloaca chuck Zito  on the radio bad mouth mouthing me.

Cloaca  chuck Zito is Obsessed  with Mike Yevtuck  and Cloaca Chuck Zito  will do anything to  hurt me other then Fight .

Chuck Zito  using all his airtime to put down the TRuth  that I called him out to fight . Seems like Chuck Zito gives Mike Yevtuck a lot of thought if he needs to use the littler airtime he gets on me

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2016, 03:07:03 PM »
I find it pathetic and sad that a grown man has to put so much time and effort into his day to prove he is a bad Ass. As men we grow older and wiser and try not to strut around with our pea cock feathers out so much.
   Mike Yevtuck, you should go find an ounce of sticky weed. Smoke that shit up, put on some music and chill the fuck out.
h

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2016, 03:14:49 PM »
Mike Yevtuck  Calling out hells angels Cloaca Chuck Zito  Its really pathetic that cloaca chuck Zito needs fake accounts & men to stand up for his gang banging ass a full grown adult with Zero fights still running his mouth online and refusing to fight offline  

Eric2 Id not saying Im a bad ass  your an immature fool  
Im just saying I have made Cloaca chuck Zito cry in the past just slamming Zito around because he refused to fight back so I did not punch him or hit him real hard . and I have no problem beating his gangbanging coward ass again

Come on out Cloaca chuck Zito and fight like a man

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2016, 03:31:26 PM »
h

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2016, 03:37:37 PM »
 :) Walk it off

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2016, 03:42:17 PM »
'Nuff said.  8)

I have no idea who this mid life crisis poser is. Someone inform me please

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2016, 04:01:25 PM »
 Its a gay full grown hells angels named Cloaca  Chuck Zito with Zero fights that wants men to think he is a fighter But he has Zero fights .  Chuck Zito quit the gang 15 years ago because he was scared to get beat up by rival bikers but Zito's mid life crisis keeps him talking about being a gangbanger  he never grew up mentally because men usually take care of him

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2016, 05:24:05 PM »
Its a gay full grown hells angels named Cloaca  Chuck Zito with Zero fights that wants men to think he is a fighter But he has Zero fights .  Chuck Zito quit the gang 15 years ago because he was scared to get beat up by rival bikers but Zito's mid life crisis keeps him talking about being a gangbanger  he never grew up mentally because men usually take care of him

I'm going to give this unfunny, gimmick account one hour to get better at delivering humor.

If not, you're banned...

"1"....friend of Chuck Zito

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2016, 05:37:12 PM »
Mike Yevtuck  Calling out hells angels Clopaca Chuck Zito

Mike, whats a Clopaca?

Can you really mess with this Mike?
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2016, 05:59:13 PM »
Mike,

Any final words before I put this thread and your account to rest?

"1"

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2016, 06:04:25 PM »
Good Bye my trusted friend we been together maybe 9 or 10 minutes and now its time it all must end . Oohh I did not mean to make him cry if I am not back again tomorrow Carry on Cause nothing really matters to you  Happy Holiday Old Buddy old pal of mine  

Mike Yevtuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2016, 06:10:44 PM »
 The offspring of  Clopacaization is called a clopaca and that will be for a future lesson of  Ornithology relating to advanced  Medels genetic studies

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2016, 06:20:17 PM »
Good Bye my trusted friend we been together maybe 9 or 10 minutes and now its time it all must end . Oohh I did not mean to make him cry if I am not back again tomorrow Carry on Cause nothing really matters to you  Happy Holiday Old Buddy old pal of mine  

Damn man, gimmick accounts used to at least be funny...

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2016, 06:31:51 PM »
Was anyone else expecting this thread to be about this proven warrior?

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2016, 05:57:58 AM »
I met Chuck once in the Bronx, Orchard Beach, at a car show - he was trying to sell his book and had his black corvette out there and a table soigning autographs. 

He seemed like a prima donna guido from lower westchester honestly.  But that is his schtick - seemed like an act to me.     

But he is old school guy who came up long before UFC and trying to scratch out a living like everyone else.   He is too old to get in the ring now.

Cant hate on the guy - he is from the same area i am and did good for himself given all else.     

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2016, 06:23:55 AM »

:D