Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383127 times)

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2301 on: April 19, 2013, 11:10:45 AM »
There is a huge problem in that we view this conflict very one-sidedly and anyone who doesn't is considered unpatriotic or a muslim sympathiser. I find it interesting that E-kul justifies the crusades as a reaction to muslim advances in territory, but won't view the modern problem of terrorism as being the flip side of the same coin as you are describing.

Extremism does NOT exist in isolation. People everywhere are the same, and susceptible to same kind of propagance. In the case of the middle east, Islam is used as to propagandise the extremist message.

You really have to stop posts like these, I'd hate to see you banned or in time out

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2302 on: April 19, 2013, 11:10:53 AM »
aunt is claiming they were set up

Alex jones crowd will run with this.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2303 on: April 19, 2013, 11:11:12 AM »
Red Sox night game "on hold".

more undetonated bombs found.   Damn... the dude (or his team) are still dropping off bombs in traffic?  unreal.

Here's another practical solution that I think would work - If you're an immigrant and you commit any crimes, you are deported, no questions asked!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2304 on: April 19, 2013, 11:11:42 AM »
Red Sox night game "on hold".

more undetonated bombs found.   Damn... the dude (or his team) are still dropping off bombs in traffic?  unreal.

Here's another practical solution that I think would work - If you're an immigrant and you commit any crimes, you are deported, no questions asked!

So whose fault is that? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2305 on: April 19, 2013, 11:11:52 AM »
You're being naive by dismissing the possibility.
Yes, America is always the enemy no matter what.  Precisely what terrorists believe along with Alex Jones.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2306 on: April 19, 2013, 11:12:20 AM »
This is the true mark of craziness. How can you possibly think this is a sane statement? Do you realise how many muslims there are in the world, many of whom are working in the scientific and engineering fields? i.e. smart intelligent people whose view of the world is not very different from the common western man.
Even the smart Muslims aren't reasonable or capable of rational thought.  I remember when Dawkins was interviewed by Muslim Journalist Mehdi Hassan, and Mehdi liked to think of himself quite clever, asking all types of tricky questions. But I specifically remember when Dawkins said to him that he assumed that Mehdi didn't believe that Muhammad actually flew to heaven on a winged horse and Mehdi quickly responded that he did believe it.  As you can imagine, any credibility that he had garnered to that point went flying out the window.  How can any grown man reason with someone who believes that Muhammad flew to heaven on a winged horse ?  You simply can't.
V

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2307 on: April 19, 2013, 11:12:29 AM »
Carjacking victim says the brothers told him, "We're the marathon bombers, we just killed a cop, and if you don't do what we say we will kill you, too".

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2308 on: April 19, 2013, 11:12:50 AM »
Had an Alex Jones type call our local talk show and start going on about it being a "false flag" because the Boston Globe reported bomb dog drills........ wanted to crawl throught he radio and choke the moron out  

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2309 on: April 19, 2013, 11:13:53 AM »
how do 2 teens manage to put 15 police officers in hospital? how does that shoot out look? no cover or what?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2310 on: April 19, 2013, 11:13:59 AM »

So whose fault is that?  

taht would be the fault of lax policy.  Obama should have taken office in 2008 and reversed the lax clinton/bush policies that allowed criminals to stay here.  It is his fault at the moment, as the buck stops there.

You still haven't answered, 333386.  I've now offered six (6) ways to keep us safer against events like these.  Please share how you'd keep us safer in regard to Islam - would you ban the practice of this religion in the USA, 333386?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2311 on: April 19, 2013, 11:14:57 AM »
how do 2 teens manage to put 15 police officers in hospital? how does that shoot out look? no cover or what?

What's your expert opinion on it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2312 on: April 19, 2013, 11:15:03 AM »
taht would be the fault of lax policy.  Obama should have taken office in 2008 and reversed the lax clinton/bush policies that allowed criminals to stay here.  It is his fault at the moment, as the buck stops there.

You still haven't answered, 333386.  I've now offered six (6) ways to keep us safer against events like these.  Please share how you'd keep us safer in regard to Islam - would you ban the practice of this religion in the USA, 333386?

I would have deported the animal after the dv conviction.  

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2313 on: April 19, 2013, 11:16:19 AM »
Even the smart Muslims aren't reasonable or capable of rational thought.  I remember when Dawkins was interviewed by Muslim Journalist Mehdi Hassan, and Mehdi liked to think of himself quite clever, asking all types of tricky questions. But I specifically remember when Dawkins said to him that he assumed that Mehdi didn't believe that Muhammad actually flew to heaven on a winged horse and Mehdi quickly responded that he did believe it.  As you can imagine, any credibility that he had garnered to that point went flying out the window.  How can any grown man reason with someone who believes that Muhammad flew to heaven on a winged horse ?  You simply can't.
shut the fuck up dude, that's a silly example. By that definition christians are crazy too cuz they believe christ walked on water or came back from the dead. I remember when you posted a link where you claimed a domestic crime involving the killing of a kid was 'typical muslim behavior' when this kind of thing is actually more common in the west.

How the fuck do you reason with that then? Take a look in the mirror or piss off. As someone else said, you're as uncontrollable as a rabid dog. I hate to say this because I hate hurting someone's feelings, but for fucks sake man. Take a chill pill.
follow the arrows

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2314 on: April 19, 2013, 11:16:27 AM »

That is really, really pathetic  :-\ :-\

Obviously being tied to a terrorist organization is pathetic, but killing people just because youre a loser who cant get a woman or something, wow! That takes it to a whole other level.
Well,  these two dudes met a lot of people thru their lives who thought they were pathetic, saying it , letting it know one way or another, or thinking about it loudly enough for them to understand, and ultimately they coulndt deal with it anymore and they decided to have their "revenge" against them. Fact is there are many people who are laughed at, mocked, just on this messageboard for example, i think about vince goodrum for example, but instead of brainwashing themselves with a book or whatever influence they expose themselves or are randomly exposed to, they just build a protective bubble and it allows them to survive without killing others. For example, vince goordum has built a character that is homosexual, stays at home, dont work while his disabled white "husband" goes to work, he reassures himself building "e businesses", etc, getting some pets to control and dominate, lift weights to "dominate" his husband in bed... yet he keeps getting harrassed, humiliated, everywhere he goes wether it s on the internet or in real life. He then gets back to his "vault", his confort zone, trailer where he can find some peace.
What about wiggs? he s lonely, fat, unable to work, probably is supported by someone else, dream about being a strong muscular white man or whatever...
What about groink? Avesher? vince basile? True anus? Anabolichomo? Jonhy falcon? All low lives being ridiculed by everyone else on a daily basis and , more ironically, constantly bragging and trying to look or sound bigger, more dominant on the internet than they trully are in real life.

The real question here, is why did these two immigrant muslims, snap. Just like the mental cases on here, they are "low lives" are "betas" and seem to not be able to find balance in their lives, but they ve gone further; they decided one day they had to purify, change the world, because they read the coran. Our resident mental cases couldnt end snaping and killing people in the name of allah , because they are of christian ancestry. Even if they slowly became atheists over time because their own parents, grandparents proggressively abandonned christiannity, they still have chritianity embeded in their personalities. They all believe they should study, work, produce, to dominate/ participate in society instead of falling for their destructive inner instincts -islam, the coran, encourages people to follow these instincts- . They re being ridiculed daily, but they either end choosing to kill themselves, or to stay alive, justifying their pathetic existences with some bullshit atheist system of belief which is a mixed bag of beliefs in random philosophies, stories, religions, sciences etc. Most of them come from dysfunctional families and have troubles starting a family on their own too. Still, they wont kill anyone or kill themselves.

But these dudes, did. They didnt want to stay alive, to live in a world that didnt want them, they didnt want to be part of it, and they wanted to destroy it.

Between two low lives, why one will choose to stay alive and endure endless misery thinking it's better than anything anyway in the end, why one will choose to kill everyone else. We have other examples on here; we have big bobs, big ach, muslims who survived progressively abandonning, rejecting their muslim roots , trying to become more american then american themselves being extremistic in their behaviors -bodybuilding, drugs, showing off like a vain asshole, studying working to earn more money then show it off to others; basically they became atheists in the end- .

Human nature; it's either capable of the best, or the worst, any tool can be used to create, develop life, or destroy it. What matters is our upbringings, faith, education, care givers, etc. I think some beliefs are superior to others tho. Christianism and judaism are superior to atheism and buddhism, islam.

Atheism leads people who abandonned christianism or judaism or islam to become shallow cold cynical individuals ; they dont want to reproduce, they become nihilistic, suicidal, they believe in "nothing", when they dont want to kill themselves their only goal in life is to become rich, explore all extremities/sins -drugs, homosexuality, power, fame-. They use their intelligence to fuck others thinking only about themselves , not believing in spirituality, in heaven or hell, in God, they think they can do everything they want as it wont have any consequences anyway.

Buddhism is slowly replaced by confucianism; chinese have replaced tibetans by planned mass exodus of chinese into tibet; buddhists and the dalai lama himself said they regreted they didnt have an army, weapon, to defend thesmevles, which basically means they dont believe in their own pacific religion, philosophy, way of life anymore and see it as flawed as it is in danger of disapearing when threatened by an aggressive, non pacific oposte system of belief.

Islam is a religion that catter to duplicit, lazy, parasitic, hateful, angry people. Islam is a bad copy made by man of the Bible which is, of genuine divine origine. It seduces weak , evil men.

Real christians and jews use their skills,intelligence to develop healthy productive families ; but some fail and become cynical , rich politics, media personalities, industrials.

Mankind will operate an artificial selection among itself, as life is a constant and eternal process of selection. All these system of beliefs will fight each others thru the billions of individuals who believe in them, until a balance is found.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #2315 on: April 19, 2013, 11:16:40 AM »
There is a huge problem in that we view this conflict very one-sidedly and anyone who doesn't is considered unpatriotic or a muslim sympathiser. I find it interesting that E-kul justifies the crusades as a reaction to muslim advances in territory, but won't view the modern problem of terrorism as being the flip side of the same coin as you are describing.

Extremism does NOT exist in isolation. People everywhere are the same, and susceptible to same kind of propaganda. In the case of the middle east, Islam is used as to propagandise the extremist message.
I agree that Western Countries have exploited foreign policies and occupied Muslim lands, but anybody who studies ISLAM knows that if you don't keep them on the back foot, they are determined to do the same to us.  Muslims have made it perfectly clear that they want to dominate, their is no middle ground for them.  Muslims never want to concede, they are prepared to die in the pursuit of domination.  Unfortunately for the west, dealing with ISLAM is like holding a Tiger down, the moment we let the Tiger go, it is going to maul us.  Muslims due to their belief system don't know any other way of dealing with non-muslims, they don't actually want peace on other peoples terms, just their own, and that will always be unacceptable to the west.

Muslim EXTREMISM forces other to extremes.  I believe the only way to deal with a bully is to stand up to them and bully them back, but the important point is getting to the root and determining who is INSTIGATING the violence, who initiates the bullying, and my belief is ISLAM almost always does.
V

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2316 on: April 19, 2013, 11:16:53 AM »
Yes because Muslims haven't been killing each other and other people for thousands of years already, America started it.

You are an idiot.

yes, EACH OTHER. key term there. not us. and yes we did start it. WE destabilized countless democratically elected, moderate governments and replaced them with radical muslim puppet tyrants in countries like syria, iran, iraq, afghanistan, and turkey, starting from the 50's up till modern times, WE are pretty much single-handedly responsible for this new wave of arab extremism. if it wasn't for us, those countries might all have been stable, economically sound nations by now.

and that's just the arab countries, don't even get me started on africa, south america, the khmer rouge in asia, etc. check your history. "hurr but it was to stop the soviet union". no it fucking wasn't, most of those cases were just sheer cold war fervor and paranoia. the soviet union fell apart and russia is now our ally. but we are still dealing with the fallout in all of those countries and will continue to do so for decades to come. priorities much?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2317 on: April 19, 2013, 11:16:54 AM »

Seriously, a DV conviction, which could amount to the victim making a claim of "pain" without any injury, and you would have deported? Hindsight is a beautiful thing

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2318 on: April 19, 2013, 11:16:58 AM »

okay.  you've echoed one of my ideas.  You would have done this based upon his religion, or just because of the crime?

You personally screamed about the religion, so i'll ask you a 4th time... in regard to RELIGION, what changes would you make to US law to prevent attacks like this?

Don't tell me you're scared to answer?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2319 on: April 19, 2013, 11:17:03 AM »
EDIT 216 2:13 PM: From Connecticut State Police - SEARCH & RESCUE 04/19/13 08:16 (STATEWIDE - CSP ALL FREQ.) BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A GRAY/SILVER HONDA CIVIC WITH MAS. REG 31CE9 WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE BOSTON BOMBINGS [CON031].

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2320 on: April 19, 2013, 11:17:07 AM »
Yes, America is always the enemy no matter what.  Precisely what terrorists believe along with Alex Jones.

I certainly wouldn't say America.  Our government though (or parts of it) definitely has blood on its hands.  You can't deny that.

There's absulutly no evidence this is anything but two Muslim dirtbag killers.  I get just as annoyed as you do though when people dismiss the possibility that our government (with it's history and all governments track records) isn't capable of something like this.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2321 on: April 19, 2013, 11:17:50 AM »

Ban or restrict travel to know terrorist countries.  If you want to go there you have to file paper work stating a reason and you can be denied. We already ban travel to Cuba.
A

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2322 on: April 19, 2013, 11:18:00 AM »
What's your expert opinion on it?

Its a honest question. Im trying to imagine how they managed to do it. Ambush and no cover and confusion where the shots are coming from? 2 untrained teens vs 15 police officer with firearm training and the two teens wins? well one died.. still.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2323 on: April 19, 2013, 11:18:53 AM »
Dude are you serious? Or trolling again? His YouTube site has 22 anti American Islam videos calling for bombings and murder... He's not Muslim? You sir are trolololol.

I'm not trolling. I was asking a serious question. Where is this youtube site?

Fuck his dad.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2324 on: April 19, 2013, 11:19:08 AM »
Well,  these two dudes met a lot of people thru their lives who thought they were pathetic, saying it , letting it know one way or another, or thinking about it loudly enough for them to understand, and ultimately they coulndt deal with it anymore and they decided to have their "revenge" against them. Fact is there are many people who are laughed at, mocked, just on this messageboard for example, i think about vince goodrum for example, but instead of brainwashing themselves with a book or whatever influence they expose themselves or are randomly exposed to, they just build a protective bubble and it allows them to survive without killing others. For example, vince goordum has built a character that is homosexual, stays at home, dont work while his disabled white "husband" goes to work, he reassures himself building "e businesses", etc, getting some pets to control and dominate, yet he keeps getting harrassed, humiliated, everywhere he goes wether it s on the internet or in real life. He then gets back to his "vault", his confort zone, trailer where he can find some peace.
What about wiggs? he s lonely, fat, unable to work, probably is supported by someone else, dream about being a strong muscular white man or whatever...
What about groink? Avesher? vince basile? True anus? Anabolichomo? Jonhy falcon? All low lives being ridiculed by everyone else on a daily basis and , more ironically, constantly bragging and trying to look or sound bigger, more dominant on the internet than they trully are in real life.

The real question here, is why did these two immigrant muslims, snap. Just like the mental cases on here, they are "low lives" "betas", but they ve gone further; they decided one day they had to purify, change the world, because they read the coran. Our resident mental cases couldnt end snaping and killing people in the name of allah , because they are of christian ancestry. Even if they slowly became atheists over time because their own parents, grandparents proggressively abandonned christiannity, they still have chritianity embeded in their personalities. They all believe they should study, work, produce, to dominate/ participate in society. They re being ridiculed daily, but they either end choosing to kill themselves, or to stay alive, justifying their pathetic existences with some bullshit atheist system of belief which is a mixed bag of beliefs in random philosophies, stories, religions, sciences etc. Most of them come from dysfunctional families and have troubles starting a family on their own too. Still, they wont kill anyone or kill themselves.

But these dudes, did. They didnt want to stay alive, to live in a world that didnt want them, they didnt want to be part of it, and they wanted to destroy it.

Between two low lives, why one will choose to stay alive and endure endless misery thinking it's better than anything anyway in the end, why one will choose to kill everyone else. We have other examples on here; we have big bobs, big ach, muslims who survived progressively abandonning, rejecting their muslim roots , trying to become more american then american themselves being extremistic in their behaviors -bodybuilding, drugs, showing off like a vain asshole, studying working to earn more money then show it off to others; basically they became atheists in the end- .

Human nature; it's either capable of the best, or the worst, any tool can be used to create, develop life, or destroy it. What matters is our upbringings, faith, education, care givers, etc. I think some beliefs are superior to others tho. Christianism and judaism are superior to atheism and buddhism, islam.

Atheism leads people who abandonned christianism or judaism or islam to become shallow cold cynical individuals ; they dont want to reproduce, they become nihilistic, suicidal, they believe in "nothing", when they dont want to kill themselves their only goal in life is to become rich, explore all extremities/sins -drugs, homosexuality, power, fame-. They use their intelligence to fuck others thinking only about themselves , not believing in spirituality, in heaven or hell, in God, they think they can do everything they want as it wont have any consequences anyway.

Buddhism is slowly replaced by confucianism; chinese have replaced tibetans by planned mass exodus of chinese into tibet; buddhists and the dalai lama himself said they regreted they didnt have an army, weapon, to defend thesmevles, which basically means they dont believe in their own pacific religion, philosophy, way of life anymore and see it as flawed as it is in danger of disapearing when threatened by an aggressive, non pacific oposte system of belief.

Islam is a religion that catter to duplicit, lazy, parasitic, hateful, angry people. Islam is a bad copy made by man of the Bible which is, of genuine divine origine. It seduces weak , evil men.

Real christians and jews use their skills,intelligence to develop healthy productive families ; but some fail and become cynical , rich politics, media personalities, industrials.

Mankind will operate an artificial selection among itself, as life is a constant and eternal process of selection. All these system of beliefs will fight each others thru the billions of individuals who believe in them, until a balance is found.

curious, did anyone actually read the above post?