Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383121 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2525 on: April 19, 2013, 12:54:22 PM »
did he have 9000 cops looking for him in one city though?   ;D

If this guy had a solid escape plan he would have been Long gone.

Well they were looking for him from San Diego to As north as Fresno  Thats a big area , i believe FBI agents were also looking for him

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2526 on: April 19, 2013, 12:55:05 PM »
Hide And Seek World Champion

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2527 on: April 19, 2013, 12:55:35 PM »

you are next you peice of shit fag.get ur ass ready for bullet holes.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2528 on: April 19, 2013, 12:57:06 PM »
ha, looks like we have another potential terrorist in this tanned immigrant who reads his coran meticulously every evening.

Reported to the fbi.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #2529 on: April 19, 2013, 12:57:16 PM »
Well they were looking for him from San Diego to As north as Fresno  Thats a big area , i believe FBI agents were also looking for him
i would hate to see him captured alive.fucking waist of state money for lawyers and prison food.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2530 on: April 19, 2013, 12:57:34 PM »
seems like the dad is saying they were good kids...but that's not what the uncle says. weird stuff

Of course because the family are no doubt full of shit and bad eggs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2531 on: April 19, 2013, 12:57:58 PM »
where did you find the info saying he s wounded? If it's true then yeah, he s already dead in some garbage bin and they just still havent found his body.

somewhere on this thread, they found blood in the car he used to get away.  if his brother was with him and soaked up that many bullets, and he's bleeding, then i bet he took a body shot or two.  

It's just been Too quiet.  They can''t stop shooting people last night, then suddenly it's 100% SILENT for 18 hours?

He crawled into a dumpster and he's room temp meat now.   look for the flies.  Just too quiet.  Bled out or ate a gun, but he's toast.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2532 on: April 19, 2013, 12:58:15 PM »
yeah, he could have done it differently instead of being holed up on a mountain.

He made the mistake every Bond villain makes.   He told people his plan.  Should have moved in silence.  
A

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #2533 on: April 19, 2013, 12:58:47 PM »
ha, looks like we have another potential terrorist in this tanned immigrant who reads his coran meticulously every evening.

Reported to the fbi.
i am hindu dickhead.read the name.typical zero IQ American kid.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2534 on: April 19, 2013, 12:59:04 PM »
obama wouldnt be so stupid as to go to war with russia would he  ??? ???

Why woud he go to war with Russia?  Russia hates these motherfuckers and the west has been a big supporter of these motherfuckers.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #2535 on: April 19, 2013, 12:59:20 PM »
He's only 19.  He was wounded then drove over his own brother's body.  All along, this kid was the one holding the ammo and trying to keep up.

he's dead somewhere.  bled out in the night.

x2, but hope not.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2536 on: April 19, 2013, 12:59:28 PM »
someone in Russia needs to put 2 rounds into Daddy's dome....good PR

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #2537 on: April 19, 2013, 12:59:58 PM »

Reported to the fbi.

Don't you live in France? Focus on your own country for a change and get your head out of the USA's ass, weirdo.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2538 on: April 19, 2013, 01:00:07 PM »
No matter how good he is at hiding, sleep deprivation will catch up to him.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2539 on: April 19, 2013, 01:00:41 PM »

??? ??? ???

Are you the asian guy in the pic  ???

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #2540 on: April 19, 2013, 01:02:07 PM »
??? ??? ???

Are you the asian guy in the pic  ???

another tool head.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2541 on: April 19, 2013, 01:02:22 PM »
maybe he watched Shooter a bunch of times
similar scenario

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2542 on: April 19, 2013, 01:04:36 PM »
This would not of happened if Samuel was in charge.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2543 on: April 19, 2013, 01:06:09 PM »
somewhere on this thread, they found blood in the car he used to get away.  if his brother was with him and soaked up that many bullets, and he's bleeding, then i bet he took a body shot or two.  

It's just been Too quiet.  They can''t stop shooting people last night, then suddenly it's 100% SILENT for 18 hours?

He crawled into a dumpster and he's room temp meat now.   look for the flies.  Just too quiet.  Bled out or ate a gun, but he's toast.
Agree. But they cant take any chance, he could be in a basement with a handgun, could have took someone hostage... maybe he drowned himself into a river , is there any river next to the events location ? If he shot himself someone would have heard it and located his body?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2544 on: April 19, 2013, 01:06:23 PM »
Via HP

Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, brothers, have been identified by authorities as the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing. Details are emerging about them online and from interviews with family and neighbors -- but there's little to explain how they wound up as suspects in a terrorist attack.

Shortly before he graduated high school at the Cambridge Rindge & Latin School in 2011, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had sought to understand his roots, a local professor told The Huffington Post.

Dr. Brian Williams, a professor of Islamic history at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, recalled that Dzhokhar emailed him in May of 2011 asking him about Chechnya. "He was sort of rediscovering his identity," the professor told HuffPost.

Williams said that Dzhokhar had written a paper on his homeland for one of his high school teachers. The teacher connected Dzhokhar with Williams. Dzhokhar emailed Williams because the professor teaches a history class on Chechnya's troubled history, including recent wars that have decimated the country. Chechnya has lost one-fifth of its population in those wars, Dzhokhar said, which began in the early '90s. "I think that these were traumas -- being refugees and fleeing a burning homeland," Williams explained.

Williams said he sent Dzhokhar one email in return. "I seem to recall discussing my syllabus and the history of the wars," he explained. Dzhokhar, Williams said, just wanted to learn about where he came from.

Larry Aaronson, a retired history teacher at Cambridge Rindge & Latin School, lives three houses down from the Tsarnaevs on Norfolk Street. An avid photographer who still takes pictures of school events, Aaronson photographed Dzhokhar many times on the wrestling team, and became friendly with him after he saw him around the neighborhood, he said.

Like others who spoke to the press on Friday, Aaronson was shocked that Dzhokhar was named as a suspect.

"I knew him as nothing but sociable, compassionate, friendly, athletic, just a wonderful kid," Aaronson said on Friday. "You would never know by talking to him that he was not born here, he just completely blended in and I had no reason to suspect anything untoward at all. And I liked him a lot, you know?"

Aaronson first learned the news that a student at Rindge might be involved in the bombings when a former student called his phone at 6:00 a.m. Shortly after, police knocked on his door and he was told to evacuate his building, as the neighborhood went on lockdown. The last time he saw Dzhokhar was in January, when Aaronson believed he was returning to school after winter break. "He was coming out of his house and I was walking down the street and he said, 'Hi Larry,'" Aaronson recalled. "We talked and I said 'Listen, if you ever get stuck on a history paper, you should call. Next time you get back to town, we'll get together.'"

Pausing, Aaronson took a breath. "Nothing, nothing, nothing that would ever suggest he'd be involved in something like this."

Liana Woskie told HuffPost that she went to the Cambridge Rindge & Latin School with Tamerlan and was in his high school graduating class of '06. He was on the volleyball team, she said.

"I think this is a huge shock in the Cambridge community," Woskie said. "This is nothing that anyone expected."

Tamerlan died in an overnight shootout with police, but police are still searching for Dzhokhar.

Woskie's younger sister graduated with Dzhokhar in 2011, Woskie said. "The younger brother acted as a lifeguard, was a scholar athlete, would be a designated driver to his friends," Woskie said. "He was a compassionate human being."

Woskie older sister ran in the marathon on Monday but was not hurt, she said.

Ruslan Tsarni, an uncle of the suspects, said he was shocked to see his nephews on the news. He had not been in touch with them for years, he told CBS Boston.

"The latest I heard about Dzhokhar was he successfully completed his high school and went to college," Tsarni told CBS Boston on Friday. "And the older brother Tamerlan ... I would call him a loser. As much as I remember, I expected from my brother that they would just finish school, go to college. I heard he's not been in school. I'm not even sure what he's been doing."

Another uncle said he spoke to Tamerlan on Tuesday. "He said, 'I love you and forgive me,'" the uncle, Alvi Tsarnaev, told the Journal News.

Rashid Haroub, 43, told HuffPost that he recognized the brothers when he saw their pictures on TV Friday morning. He was shocked. "Unbelievable," he said. "They were normal people, they go to school, very very good person."

Haroub said he lived in the same apartment building as the suspects until 2010. They moved in with their parents in 2002 or 2003, he said. Haroub knew the older brother was a boxer, but he said their relationship was mostly confined to friendly stairwell conversations when he came and went from work. The family helped him pack his car when he moved out in 2010, Haroub added.

"They were really nice, nice guys," Haroub said.

Tamerlan was reportedly born in Russia. He was 26 when he died. He appears to be profiled in a photo essay online by photojournalist Johannes Hirn, called "Will Box For Passport." The photo essay has since been removed and is not available online.

In one of the captions in the photo essay reprinted by Slate, the man who appears to be Tamerlan is quoted as saying, "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."

The man also described himself to Hirn as "very religious," according to the Slate reprinting of the photo caption, adding he's worried that "there are no values anymore" and "people can't control themselves."

Connor EpsteinKraus took gym with Tamerlan their senior year of high school. Like many other alumni, EpsteinKraus spent Friday calling old friends, trying to piece together what he could remember about his old classmate.

"I feel really weird saying this now, but he was a pretty cool guy, and I genuinely enjoyed spending time with him in that class," EpsteinKraus told HuffPost. During gym, the two would joke about sports and movies, and shadow box together. "I actually called him Rocky, because he looked a bit like a Russian Rocky, and we would joke around about that."

"You'd think if he was a Russian extremist, he'd get mad maybe, but he would laugh," EpsteinKraus added. "At least I thought he did."

EpsteinKraus said it was hard to match his memories of an easygoing, friendly guy, who never talked about politics or expressed radical views, with the boxer in the photograph.

"He didn't stand out as someone who was a loner," EpsteinKraus said. Still, he couldn't remember who had been close friends with Tamerlan, either. "A friend and I were trying to figure out, who did he really hang out with? But I can't say. It's been nine years, and I haven't thought about him in that time. Still, I don't think it was the kind of thing where he didn't have a social group, I just can't place it specifically."

The suspects' aunt, Maret Tsarnaev, told the Toronto Sun that she hadn't seen her nephews for five years. She speculated that Tamerlan may have dropped out of school when his daughter was born, two years ago.

This YouTube account appears to belong to Tamerlan, and is being widely reported as his. It was created under the name muazseyfullah. As of January, according to a Google cache image, Tamerlan's name was not yet on it -- which casts some doubt as to whether it was his. The user subscribes to and likes various Islamic YouTube channels and videos.

The user also created four playlists on the site. One of the playlists is called "Terrorists." It includes two videos, both of which have been removed. Another playlist under the account includes three trance videos. A third is labeled "Islam." The "Terrorists" list was created five months ago, and the "Islam" clips were put together six months ago.

This being YouTube, the user's "favorite videos" playlist includes an iguana wearing sunglasses.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2545 on: April 19, 2013, 01:06:28 PM »
I said it was the Muzzies from the very start!

Just common sense really.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2546 on: April 19, 2013, 01:06:46 PM »
Don't you live in France? Focus on your own country for a change and get your head out of the USA's ass, weirdo.
Canada, retard. But i know one thing or two about muslims, having moved from invaded france...

welcome to modern france...

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #2547 on: April 19, 2013, 01:08:12 PM »
Shoplifting mother was a Beetle groupie and borne a child to Paul McCartney or nah?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2548 on: April 19, 2013, 01:08:41 PM »
All officers over 18 hours call and wait for proceeding. I couldn't imagine 18 straight

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2549 on: April 19, 2013, 01:10:16 PM »
Via HP

Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, brothers, have been identified by authorities as the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing. Details are emerging about them online and from interviews with family and neighbors -- but there's little to explain how they wound up as suspects in a terrorist attack.

Shortly before he graduated high school at the Cambridge Rindge & Latin School in 2011, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had sought to understand his roots, a local professor told The Huffington Post.

Dr. Brian Williams, a professor of Islamic history at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, recalled that Dzhokhar emailed him in May of 2011 asking him about Chechnya. "He was sort of rediscovering his identity," the professor told HuffPost.

Williams said that Dzhokhar had written a paper on his homeland for one of his high school teachers. The teacher connected Dzhokhar with Williams. Dzhokhar emailed Williams because the professor teaches a history class on Chechnya's troubled history, including recent wars that have decimated the country. Chechnya has lost one-fifth of its population in those wars, Dzhokhar said, which began in the early '90s. "I think that these were traumas -- being refugees and fleeing a burning homeland," Williams explained.

Williams said he sent Dzhokhar one email in return. "I seem to recall discussing my syllabus and the history of the wars," he explained. Dzhokhar, Williams said, just wanted to learn about where he came from.

Larry Aaronson, a retired history teacher at Cambridge Rindge & Latin School, lives three houses down from the Tsarnaevs on Norfolk Street. An avid photographer who still takes pictures of school events, Aaronson photographed Dzhokhar many times on the wrestling team, and became friendly with him after he saw him around the neighborhood, he said.

Like others who spoke to the press on Friday, Aaronson was shocked that Dzhokhar was named as a suspect.

"I knew him as nothing but sociable, compassionate, friendly, athletic, just a wonderful kid," Aaronson said on Friday. "You would never know by talking to him that he was not born here, he just completely blended in and I had no reason to suspect anything untoward at all. And I liked him a lot, you know?"

Aaronson first learned the news that a student at Rindge might be involved in the bombings when a former student called his phone at 6:00 a.m. Shortly after, police knocked on his door and he was told to evacuate his building, as the neighborhood went on lockdown. The last time he saw Dzhokhar was in January, when Aaronson believed he was returning to school after winter break. "He was coming out of his house and I was walking down the street and he said, 'Hi Larry,'" Aaronson recalled. "We talked and I said 'Listen, if you ever get stuck on a history paper, you should call. Next time you get back to town, we'll get together.'"

Pausing, Aaronson took a breath. "Nothing, nothing, nothing that would ever suggest he'd be involved in something like this."

Liana Woskie told HuffPost that she went to the Cambridge Rindge & Latin School with Tamerlan and was in his high school graduating class of '06. He was on the volleyball team, she said.

"I think this is a huge shock in the Cambridge community," Woskie said. "This is nothing that anyone expected."

Tamerlan died in an overnight shootout with police, but police are still searching for Dzhokhar.

Woskie's younger sister graduated with Dzhokhar in 2011, Woskie said. "The younger brother acted as a lifeguard, was a scholar athlete, would be a designated driver to his friends," Woskie said. "He was a compassionate human being."

Woskie older sister ran in the marathon on Monday but was not hurt, she said.

Ruslan Tsarni, an uncle of the suspects, said he was shocked to see his nephews on the news. He had not been in touch with them for years, he told CBS Boston.

"The latest I heard about Dzhokhar was he successfully completed his high school and went to college," Tsarni told CBS Boston on Friday. "And the older brother Tamerlan ... I would call him a loser. As much as I remember, I expected from my brother that they would just finish school, go to college. I heard he's not been in school. I'm not even sure what he's been doing."

Another uncle said he spoke to Tamerlan on Tuesday. "He said, 'I love you and forgive me,'" the uncle, Alvi Tsarnaev, told the Journal News.

Rashid Haroub, 43, told HuffPost that he recognized the brothers when he saw their pictures on TV Friday morning. He was shocked. "Unbelievable," he said. "They were normal people, they go to school, very very good person."

Haroub said he lived in the same apartment building as the suspects until 2010. They moved in with their parents in 2002 or 2003, he said. Haroub knew the older brother was a boxer, but he said their relationship was mostly confined to friendly stairwell conversations when he came and went from work. The family helped him pack his car when he moved out in 2010, Haroub added.

"They were really nice, nice guys," Haroub said.

Tamerlan was reportedly born in Russia. He was 26 when he died. He appears to be profiled in a photo essay online by photojournalist Johannes Hirn, called "Will Box For Passport." The photo essay has since been removed and is not available online.

In one of the captions in the photo essay reprinted by Slate, the man who appears to be Tamerlan is quoted as saying, "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."

The man also described himself to Hirn as "very religious," according to the Slate reprinting of the photo caption, adding he's worried that "there are no values anymore" and "people can't control themselves."

Connor EpsteinKraus took gym with Tamerlan their senior year of high school. Like many other alumni, EpsteinKraus spent Friday calling old friends, trying to piece together what he could remember about his old classmate.

"I feel really weird saying this now, but he was a pretty cool guy, and I genuinely enjoyed spending time with him in that class," EpsteinKraus told HuffPost. During gym, the two would joke about sports and movies, and shadow box together. "I actually called him Rocky, because he looked a bit like a Russian Rocky, and we would joke around about that."

"You'd think if he was a Russian extremist, he'd get mad maybe, but he would laugh," EpsteinKraus added. "At least I thought he did."

EpsteinKraus said it was hard to match his memories of an easygoing, friendly guy, who never talked about politics or expressed radical views, with the boxer in the photograph.

"He didn't stand out as someone who was a loner," EpsteinKraus said. Still, he couldn't remember who had been close friends with Tamerlan, either. "A friend and I were trying to figure out, who did he really hang out with? But I can't say. It's been nine years, and I haven't thought about him in that time. Still, I don't think it was the kind of thing where he didn't have a social group, I just can't place it specifically."

The suspects' aunt, Maret Tsarnaev, told the Toronto Sun that she hadn't seen her nephews for five years. She speculated that Tamerlan may have dropped out of school when his daughter was born, two years ago.

This YouTube account appears to belong to Tamerlan, and is being widely reported as his. It was created under the name muazseyfullah. As of January, according to a Google cache image, Tamerlan's name was not yet on it -- which casts some doubt as to whether it was his. The user subscribes to and likes various Islamic YouTube channels and videos.

The user also created four playlists on the site. One of the playlists is called "Terrorists." It includes two videos, both of which have been removed. Another playlist under the account includes three trance videos. A third is labeled "Islam." The "Terrorists" list was created five months ago, and the "Islam" clips were put together six months ago.

This being YouTube, the user's "favorite videos" playlist includes an iguana wearing sunglasses.

the identity crisis was obvious; they realized they had muslim blood in their veins, listening to their father or uncle (still not sure whose the dude claiming it's an american conspiracy and that they ve been "manipulated") worshiping them and islam was a dead give away he brainwashed them into believing in the coran and reject the evil west.