Author Topic: Holy shit!!!!!!! Just checked my email!!!!!!!  (Read 42768 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Holy shit!!!!!!! Just checked my email!!!!!!!
« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2012, 02:53:26 PM »
Was it another one from George Farah? ::)

No, it was from some law dog.  I PM'ed Avesher from my forum and he just told me that he has no outstanding warrants and that they don't cross border.  So this could be some prank.  I'll check Monday....
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2012, 02:53:41 PM »
fucking pussy going to court.  If Aveshar threatened your kids.  You already know where he lives.  Instead of taking him to court, you'd be better off spending that lawyer money on a plane ticket and fly and see him and fuck him up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2012, 02:57:55 PM »
fucking pussy going to court.  If Aveshar threatened your kids.  You already know where he lives.  Instead of taking him to court, you'd be better off spending that lawyer money on a plane ticket and fly and see him and fuck him up.
Thats highly illegal.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #253 on: September 14, 2012, 03:01:26 PM »
And then being arrested for flying over to another country to beat up (and assaulting someone) someone. Yep, real smart.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #254 on: September 14, 2012, 03:02:38 PM »
And then being arrested for flying over to another country to beat up (and assaulting someone) someone. Yep, real smart.

real men don't think about what happens next, just what happens in the moment.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: September 14, 2012, 03:03:16 PM »
Thats highly illegal.

Hey TA, just out of curiousity, what was you and Josh's beef?  He went after groink and his kids, but what did he do to you?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #256 on: September 14, 2012, 03:38:57 PM »
Some people should just stay off the net. It's not that serious.
A

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #257 on: September 14, 2012, 05:00:06 PM »
Hey guys Josh wanted me to post this for him...

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #258 on: September 14, 2012, 05:01:26 PM »
Looks like Adonis needs to watch his back.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #259 on: September 14, 2012, 05:15:46 PM »
how many people has TA owned on here, how many has he mocked, insulted, embarrassed, humiliated, threaten, and now he has had enough of someone typing something on a key board? so he wants to put them behind bars.

I don't remember Adonis doing anything like this.  Usually he is the target of such attacks.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: September 14, 2012, 05:21:04 PM »
Here is the email I received:

Josh onefifteen2@hotmail.com
5:49 PM (2 hours ago)

to me
so when are you coming to canada? Im going to make you look even more of a dumb gargloyle assclown that you usually do yourself,

youre a jagoff bastard your time has come and i will be there to take you down with the police and my fuckin lawyers you stupid dick eateter go eat another cock ya fuckin fag bastard really i swear i am taking you to court you shit eating girl my lawyers will murder you and if they dont i will and i mean physically you low life guy i hoe you comoprehand that? go for it! you and that girl no one you pair of useless chciken shit cowrad pussy dicks go and drink soem more eahc other piss holes

wrong guy, fuckin pussy

WRONG GUY BASTARD!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #261 on: September 14, 2012, 05:25:29 PM »
glad groinks back,,,

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #262 on: September 14, 2012, 06:12:02 PM »
So this is all an elaborate getbig.com setup?

Touche good sirs... touche.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #263 on: September 14, 2012, 06:29:05 PM »
So this is all an elaborate getbig.com setup?

Touche good sirs... touche.

Some men just want to see the world burn?
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #264 on: September 14, 2012, 06:36:17 PM »
Some men just want to see the world burn?

Sometimes it just needs to.

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #265 on: September 14, 2012, 07:06:03 PM »
message from the old hag herself.

Leave me the fuck out of the shit on GB. Some of those limp wristed dick nuts are beyond the realm of help. Leave me be idiot boy or I'll send chaos your gym pic when you don't know I'm taking it. ;D This coming from the old bitch who's bitching about shin splints and has runners tape on her legs OH BROTHER

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: September 14, 2012, 08:40:56 PM »

to me
so when are you coming to canada? Im going to make you look even more of a dumb gargloyle assclown that you usually do yourself,

youre a jagoff bastard your time has come and i will be there to take you down with the police and my fuckin lawyers you stupid dick eateter go eat another cock ya fuckin fag bastard really i swear i am taking you to court you shit eating girl my lawyers will murder you and if they dont i will and i mean physically you low life guy i hoe you comoprehand that? go for it! you and that girl no one you pair of useless chciken shit cowrad pussy dicks go and drink soem more eahc other piss holes

wrong guy, fuckin pussy

WRONG GUY BASTARD!

holy shit!!  josh is actually g   h1   5?????

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #267 on: September 14, 2012, 11:55:20 PM »
Or maybe the whole thing is Groink's set up so he can have a valid motive to come back and explain everyone how he got 21 inchers on 220 mg of tren a month  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #268 on: September 15, 2012, 04:55:24 PM »

to me

wrong guy, fuckin pussy

WRONG GUY BASTARD!

So this is what scared the shit out of you? You fucken tough guy, coward to worst form ever, I heard of people running from guns, knives but never someone turtleling over words typed on the internet. You had him sent to jail for that?.....

I would have told him to go fuck himself and gave him my phone number and would have been fucken extremely happy had he showed up at my door and that goes for anyone cause as I know I have a big mouth but very capable of backing it up. Unlike you who talks a tough one but goes running like a bitch to the authorities when the shit hits the fan instead of facing it like a man

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: September 15, 2012, 05:05:23 PM »
So this is what scared the shit out of you? You fucken tough guy, coward to worst form ever, I heard of people running from guns, knives but never someone turtleling over words typed on the internet. You had him sent to jail for that?.....

I would have told him to go fuck himself and gave him my phone number and would have been fucken extremely happy had he showed up at my door and that goes for anyone cause as I know I have a big mouth but very capable of backing it up. Unlike you who talks a tough one but goes running like a bitch to the authorities when the shit hits the fan instead of facing it like a man
Is that what Jesus recommends?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #270 on: September 15, 2012, 05:07:14 PM »
Is that what Jesus recommends?
great comeback, you do realize you used the authorities because of what someone typed right? you are getbigs number 1 coward

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: September 15, 2012, 05:17:17 PM »
great comeback, you do realize you used the authorities because of what someone typed right? you are getbigs number 1 coward
You don`t know anything about the situation at all.  Now tell me, does Jesus advocate violence first as a solution?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #272 on: September 15, 2012, 05:19:27 PM »
You don`t know anything about the situation at all.  Now tell me, does Jesus advocate violence first as a solution?
chaos does.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #273 on: September 15, 2012, 05:24:03 PM »
so why not fill us in. why did you put someone in jail for typing something. Were you scared? where you in danger? Why?

Why not tell him to fuck himself or squash the beef, why ruin someone by putting them in jail?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: September 15, 2012, 05:25:35 PM »
so why not fill us in. why did you put someone in jail for typing something. Were you scared? where you in danger? Why?

Why not tell him to fuck himself or squash the beef, why ruin someone by putting them in jail?
Is this how you feel about all violent criminals with a History of Violence who in turn, break the law?