Author Topic: So we have the cure for obesity and most cancers, yet motherfuckers are fatter..  (Read 10066 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
than ever and hoping and praying for an advancement in science of some magic pill that will cure them, and they, (they being humans) refuse to do the obvious, that being eating a plant based diet and become afflicted with numerous afflictions and diseases, and die much sooner than if theyd eaten a plant based diet.  It's amazing how simple humans really are. Driven by their simple pleasures and won't give them up even if it meant living longer...The numbers don't lie my friends we've been looking everywhere but in front of us and the answers were right there man, right fucking there!  Eating animal proteins at more than 5% of your diet should cause your insurance premiums to skyrocket. You're slowly murdering yourself eating the way you do.  You should be charged with attempted suicide.

Look at the statistics as you whites famously say.  There is your proof.  So don't go looking for any sorrow for those of you that know but refuse to conform and those of you that didn't know but now know that the omnipotent being known to on this board as "Wiggs3" has bestowed this knowledge upon you.

You've been warned...(seriously you have been warned). You have the answers now choose to live or choose to slowly die.  Plant based diet my friends...the enlightened being known as "Falcon" was correct.

No meat and no dairy over 5% of your total diet.

There is no debating this.

Live or Die

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Wiggs, unemployed again??? ;D
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Ill take my steak and live to 80, over eating shit plants and living to 100 any day.

Besides, those are the years of your life that youre going to be shitting yourself in a home anyway, so who cares.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Ill take my steak and live to 80, over eating shit plants and living to 100 any day.

Besides, those are the years of your life that youre going to be shitting yourself in a home anyway, so who cares.

You're shitting on yourselves from eating meat for so long. had you been eating a plant based diet, your quality of life would be much greater.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
Troll harder please.

People are fatter because the food industry purposedly avoids the satiation issue that arises in sedentary life styles.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Wiggs, just remember ... eat the plants. Don't smoke them.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Troll harder please.

People are fatter because the food industry purposedly avoids the satiation issue that arises in sedentary life styles.

Bullshit.  Disprove any fact regarding eating a plant based diet.  There is no denying any of it.  Accept that youre a brainwashed drone like everyone else and change or stay plugged in sparky.  Numbers don't lie.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
You're shitting on yourselves from eating meat for so long. had you been eating a plant based diet, your quality of life would be much greater.
My grandfather is 97, eats steak and potatoes everyday, and wakes up @ 5am to feed the cows and cut the grass. Dont think it matters over genetics broseph. My .02

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
My grandfather is 97, eats steak and potatoes everyday, and wakes up @ 5am to feed the cows and cut the grass. Dont think it matters over genetics broseph. My .02

If you are willing to roll the dice and your grandfather hasn't eaten half the bullshit you've eaten in your lifetime sparky. All I hear is justification for an unhealthy behavior. You are not your grandfather. Got it Ace?

deadz

• Getbig V
Are everything. Plant based diets, fucking sheep.
T

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
There will be no one here including the great Hindemburg Maleo himself that will be able to argue something so absolute. It is as absolute as mathematics. It's the way we are designed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The pharmacist are looking at the problem the wrong way.  They should be (if they don't already) think, how can we create a pill, without changing the American diet that will allow the said patient to live with a sickness or a disease but take away the side effects or dramatic symptoms?

This is the true question my friends.

Excess animal based protein is a death sentence. This is fact.

deadz

• Getbig V
The pharmacist are looking at the problem the wrong way.  They should be (if they don't already) think, how can we create a pill, without changing the American diet that will allow the said patient to live with a sickness or a disease but take away the side effects or dramatic symptoms?

This is the true question my friends.

Excess animal based protein is a death sentence. This is fact.
Eat meat and die, lol, you really are stupid.
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
If you are willing to roll the dice and your grandfather hasn't eaten half the bullshit you've eaten in your lifetime sparky. All I hear is justification for an unhealthy behavior. You are not your grandfather. Got it Ace?
I am.

Not justifying, just saying that Im going to eat what I want, and those years be damned. You only live once, Im not going to eat shit I hate my whole life just to gain a few years before I inevitably kick the bucket anyway.

The 2nd part Ill give you, he raises his own cows, breeds, and slaughters them, and grows his own vegetables, etc, so I know that his food is probably 1000% better than anything I could buy at the grocery store.

Besides, I forfeited those years of my life with my... extremely hard partying in my early-mid 20's.

Call it a calculated loss.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
than ever and hoping and praying for an advancement in science of some magic pill that will cure them, and they, (they being humans) refuse to do the obvious, that being eating a plant based diet and become afflicted with numerous afflictions and diseases, and die much sooner than if theyd eaten a plant based diet.  It's amazing how simple humans really are. Driven by their simple pleasures and won't give them up even if it meant living longer...The numbers don't lie my friends we've been looking everywhere but in front of us and the answers were right there man, right fucking there!  Eating animal proteins at more than 5% of your diet should cause your insurance premiums to skyrocket. You're slowly murdering yourself eating the way you do.  You should be charged with attempted suicide.

Look at the statistics as you whites famously say.  There is your proof.  So don't go looking for any sorrow for those of you that know but refuse to conform and those of you that didn't know but now know that the omnipotent being known to on this board as "Wiggs3" has bestowed this knowledge upon you.

You've been warned...(seriously you have been warned). You have the answers now choose to live or choose to slowly die.  Plant based diet my friends...the enlightened being known as "Falcon" was correct.

No meat and no dairy over 5% of your total diet.

There is no debating this.

Live or Die

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
...because of cholesterol and growth factors that may exacerbate genetic predispositions?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Gentlemen, the truth hurts and just like any addict in the street would, you'll defend your stash to the death....Fiends

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
There will be no one here including the great Hindemburg Maleo himself that will be able to argue something so absolute. It is as absolute as mathematics. It's the way we are designed.
You can't expect bodybuilders to listen to you though. I mean...seriously?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
...because of cholesterol and growth factors that may exacerbate genetic predispositions?

Yes my sociopathic little testicle.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
We need more Adult Playgrounds so that the poor can do dips and benchpress w/o paying for a gym membership. The money will go towards eating fruits and veggies, and free range chickens.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You can't expect bodybuilders to listen to you though. I mean...seriously?

I was ordered from "them" to deliver a message. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
im fat because i love to eat good food  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
We've been looking at things all wrong.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
So your magic pill is vegetarianism? You've blamed your complete lack of will power on eating meat.

Now I've heard everything.  Fat people's lack of will power disgusts me.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Wigg's has successfully reached stage 10 trolling.
Impressive sir.