Author Topic: Presidential Debates  (Read 24486 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Presidential Debates
« Reply #125 on: October 03, 2012, 07:54:40 PM »
Fox News called it a draw......no knockout blows delivered
CNN.....no comment
MSNBC....Draw

A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #126 on: October 03, 2012, 07:55:07 PM »
CNN.....no comment
MSNBC....Draw

hahahahahah!!!

You're a fucking moron!!  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #127 on: October 03, 2012, 07:55:15 PM »
CNN.....no comment
MSNBC....Draw

LOL - Viewers know the deal.  Obama got destroyed  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #128 on: October 03, 2012, 07:57:16 PM »
And we knew exactly what you'd say. You're the only dipshit saying it was an even split.

So has FOX and MSNBC.  Guess I'm in the right corner but I actually gave a slight edge to Romney if you had took time to read what I wrote, jackass.  However, he was the one that needed to come out swinging.

There were a lot of jabs but no one got knocked out, no one gotted pawned, it was just an ugly brawl that didn't change a lot of people's minds about the candidates
A

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 03, 2012, 08:02:59 PM »
Did Fox really call this debate even?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #130 on: October 03, 2012, 08:05:58 PM »
Did Fox really call this debate even?

Front Page Headline of Fox News.com

No Knockout Punches. But Plenty of Jabs In The First Presidential Debate

A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #131 on: October 03, 2012, 08:23:40 PM »
Next debate....Biden vs Ryan.  Ryan needs to not get too agressive at Biden because he's been doing this shit for way too long and he has a lot more meaner streak than Obama.
Really? Biden is a fucking moron, and says some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. I'd say Biden is the one that needs to be careful.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 03, 2012, 08:25:19 PM »

Front Page Headline of Fox News.com

No Knockout Punches. But Plenty of Jabs In The First Presidential Debate

Seeing twitter and facebook tonight Romney got sa massive KTFO

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: October 03, 2012, 08:26:52 PM »
Next debate....Biden vs Ryan.  Ryan needs to not get too agressive at Biden because he's been doing this shit for way too long and he has a lot more meaner streak than Obama.

Sarah Palin, who was a green as a cucumber, slapped Biden silly in the VP debates in 2008. What Ryan will do to Biden would get him the chair in some states.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #134 on: October 03, 2012, 08:37:28 PM »
From Twitter:

Results of CNN-ORC Post-Debate flash poll. Who won the debate: Romney 67%, Obama 25%. +_ 4%. #CNNDebate

#CRUSHED

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 03, 2012, 08:38:25 PM »
From Twitter:

Results of CNN-ORC Post-Debate flash poll. Who won the debate: Romney 67%, Obama 25%. +_ 4%. #CNNDebate

#CRUSHED

BOOMMM!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #136 on: October 03, 2012, 09:12:29 PM »
From Twitter:

#CRUSHED

Those polls are useless because those voters have already made up their minds on who they are going to vote for anyway.  A person can say that Romney won but still vote for Obama and vice versa. 

Bill Mahr said that Romney won as well and joked that Obama needed a teleprompter....but he's still going to vote for Obama....like I said, it doesn't really matter.  No one is going to change their vote because of a debate
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: October 03, 2012, 09:38:30 PM »

Those polls are useless because those voters have already made up their minds on who they are going to vote for anyway.  A person can say that Romney won but still vote for Obama and vice versa. 

Bill Mahr said that Romney won as well and joked that Obama needed a teleprompter....but he's still going to vote for Obama....like I said, it doesn't really matter.  No one is going to change their vote because of a debate

That's where you're wrong. And that's where that so-called "47%" comment that the left thinks will sink Romney is actually a political reality.

Unemployment could be 40% for black people; yet, most of our people will still go for Obama. Heck, most black folk would vote for Satan himself, if he had a "D" by his name, because they foolishly think that voting GOP will put them one step away from going back to the field to pick cotton and sing spirituals.

Single women will constantly wail about their precious "reproductive rights", even though the mantra really should be "my body, my choice....MY DIME!!". The taxpayers should not be forced to subsidize their fornicating nor the killing/indefinite care of the babies that result from such.

It's those undecided voters for which Romney is aiming. And, if he gets enough of those (which tends to happen, since he's the challenger and Obama is the incumbent), it could be another trip to the woodshed, when it matters most (Nov. 6), for Obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #138 on: October 03, 2012, 11:24:26 PM »
I'm just watching the debate now.  Looks like Romney's been eatin greens and doing cardio all week.  Lean and cocky, maybe a little botox.   Obama looks like shit run over twice - tired.  I know he has a much more difficult job than romney, but he looks 10 years older than he did 4 years ago.

I spent the evening with some seriously poor, seriously depressed people tonight instead of watching the debate.   very sobering.  Whatever POLICY obama is doing isn't giving people CONFIDENCE.  People that I knew 2-3 years ago looks terrible.  Economy has flattened them.  Very sobering. 

I dont know that romney's policy will change anything, and I know he wants to cut entitlements to these very poor folks I was with tonight.  But I'm really hoping the confidence a President Romney will bring will get the billionaires and 250k earners to create some new jobs.

Cause the people I was with tonight had jobs - mostly shitty ones - and it opened my eyes a lot more than some debate i missed.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 04, 2012, 12:32:15 AM »
I'm just watching the debate now.  Looks like Romney's been eatin greens and doing cardio all week.  Lean and cocky, maybe a little botox.   Obama looks like shit run over twice - tired.  I know he has a much more difficult job than romney, but he looks 10 years older than he did 4 years ago.

I spent the evening with some seriously poor, seriously depressed people tonight instead of watching the debate.   very sobering.  Whatever POLICY obama is doing isn't giving people CONFIDENCE.  People that I knew 2-3 years ago looks terrible.  Economy has flattened them.  Very sobering. 

I dont know that romney's policy will change anything, and I know he wants to cut entitlements to these very poor folks I was with tonight.  But I'm really hoping the confidence a President Romney will bring will get the billionaires and 250k earners to create some new jobs.

Cause the people I was with tonight had jobs - mostly shitty ones - and it opened my eyes a lot more than some debate i missed.
well look at it this way, Bush looked 15 years older 4 years after being elected and showed up to the debates with a box strapped to his back and wire to his ear and still won :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #140 on: October 04, 2012, 02:20:55 AM »
The BBC calls it for Romney.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: October 04, 2012, 02:36:29 AM »
Romney won the debate hands down.

Obama needs to get going.

Romney looked good.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #142 on: October 04, 2012, 07:43:13 AM »
When MSNBC declares romney the winner of debate #1, we all agree. 

When MSNBC declares Obama the winner of debate #2 or 3 we will all call them shitbag liars.

James

« Reply #143 on: October 04, 2012, 07:45:15 AM »

When MSNBC declares Obama the winner of debate #2 or 3 we will all call them shitbag liars.

Obama looks angry and negative in debates, same can be said for Hillary Clinton and John McCain, so when he debated against those 2 it was not a problem, but against Romney it is.  No amount of practice is going to hide that, just like no amount of practice is going to hide his record (failure) of the last 4 years.  Obama wont win any of the debates.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 04, 2012, 07:45:24 AM »

Let the viewers decide.  

Bro - Obama said the other day prep was a drag.  He is LAZY!!!!   He does not work or do anything.  all he wants to do is get worshipped by delusional morons.  

Mittens came battle ready last night.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 04, 2012, 07:53:04 AM »
That's where you're wrong. And that's where that so-called "47%" comment that the left thinks will sink Romney is actually a political reality.

Unemployment could be 40% for black people; yet, most of our people will still go for Obama. Heck, most black folk would vote for Satan himself, if he had a "D" by his name, because they foolishly think that voting GOP will put them one step away from going back to the field to pick cotton and sing spirituals.

Single women will constantly wail about their precious "reproductive rights", even though the mantra really should be "my body, my choice....MY DIME!!". The taxpayers should not be forced to subsidize their fornicating nor the killing/indefinite care of the babies that result from such.

It's those undecided voters for which Romney is aiming. And, if he gets enough of those (which tends to happen, since he's the challenger and Obama is the incumbent), it could be another trip to the woodshed, when it matters most (Nov. 6), for Obama.

very disappointed in your post....you're smarter than this..

black people vote democratic because basically the republicans and conservatives do not want the black vote....they don't mention black people at all in their speeches...they don't address any black issues....so blacks vote democratic by default

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 04, 2012, 07:56:53 AM »

black people vote democratic because basically the republicans and conservatives do not want the black vote....they don't mention black people at all in their speeches...they don't address any black issues....so blacks vote democratic by default

And get treated like tampons and diapers. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #147 on: October 04, 2012, 07:57:33 AM »

Republicans dont cort the black vote... they dont care about it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 04, 2012, 07:59:47 AM »

Why should they? 

Every time they do they still get treated like shit.   All pain no gain. 

Obama does not court the black vote either.  He treats blacks like shit and hopeless morons and they still worship him. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #149 on: October 04, 2012, 08:01:32 AM »

The LA Dodgers took on almost half a billion dollars in contracts in addition to giving up prospects just to acquire Adrian Gonzalez.  Then they promptly missed the playoffs, and have Carl Crawford next year returning from Tommy John surgery.  This is a problem, Mal.
Y