Author Topic: Inguinal Hernia Surgery Sucks Ass  (Read 1072 times)

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
Inguinal Hernia Surgery Sucks Ass
« on: April 22, 2009, 07:35:03 AM »
Discuss, cause i am in pain and need some entertainment from ya'll ??? :-\

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Inguinal Hernia Surgery Sucks Ass
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 07:48:48 AM »
Discuss, cause i am in pain and need some entertainment from ya'll ??? :-\
man up bro, i had mine fixed years ago. you are out for a week (stay in bed, watch tv, dont rush it) and then little by little you are good to go. probably 2 months after i was back at aikido just not doing break falls. was back in the gym by about 2 months. time goes by, enjoy the down time. i only took the lortabs when i stood up for too long putting too much pressure on the area. if i can think of anything to help ill get it to you.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 07:54:53 AM »
Only thing that sucks is you cant stand up fully straight or you can pop the wound open. I was having sex within the first week afterwards and didn't need any pain meds

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 09:57:34 AM »
THANKS GUYS, i had an open surgery because the hernia was direct and semi severe. staples get taken out next week. Thank god for perks ;)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »
Only thing that sucks is you cant stand up fully straight or you can pop the wound open. I was having sex within the first week afterwards and didn't need any pain meds
hahaha i was having sex on like the 3rd day. i was in the pre op room with a few others and the guy next to me had his wife there and the doc went over everything with them (no sex, relax etc) but he didnt really tell me shit. so we were rocking it doggy style a few days after surgery. i had no staples, only an internal suture. nothing on the skin except steristrips and possible that human super glue they use.