Author Topic: death row: 30 minutes of internet  (Read 5032 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: death row: 30 minutes of internet
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2015, 11:35:39 AM »
I would post one last status and make a final front double bi

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2015, 12:03:09 PM »
When u die, u die! Nothing really matter...we are all waiting for death, what do we do...NOTHING! Continue ouer average daylife doing nothing special...30 minute 30 days 30 years, dosent matter...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2015, 12:19:05 PM »
When u die, u die! Nothing really matter...we are all waiting for death, what do we do...NOTHING! Continue ouer average daylife doing nothing special...30 minute 30 days 30 years, dosent matter...

Yours, then, will be history's shittiest last words.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2015, 12:30:49 PM »
bob hope's[100 years old] last words were," surprise me" when asked by his wife where he wanted to be buried...
F

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2015, 12:35:47 PM »

weak

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2015, 12:43:09 PM »
bob hope's[100 years old] last words were," surprise me" when asked by his wife where he wanted to be buried...

Good attitude.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2015, 12:58:26 PM »

Pretty deep topic. for thousands of years people have struggled to survive, only to die within a 70 yr or so window. All of us on this forum will be dead between 20-60 years. No one gets excited about it.. but if you were told an asteroid would hit the earth and destroy it within 30 years.. (my expected life span would be up) it would cause world wide panic.. We tend to ignore or avoid our own mortality sometimes. 

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2015, 01:49:07 PM »
Pretty deep topic. for thousands of years people have struggled to survive, only to die within a 70 yr or so window. All of us on this forum will be dead between 20-60 years. No one gets excited about it.. but if you were told an asteroid would hit the earth and destroy it within 30 years.. (my expected life span would be up) it would cause world wide panic.. We tend to ignore or avoid our own mortality sometimes. 

R u sure about the world wide panic? I guess the panic only appears in hollywood movies...most people doesn't give a shit. Very few people panic like Palestinian crying suckers on the news. They always scream and bitch about stuff.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 02:52:32 PM »
R u sure about the world wide panic? I guess the panic only appears in hollywood movies...most people doesn't give a shit. Very few people panic like Palestinian crying suckers on the news. They always scream and bitch about stuff.

Negro, please. We understand you're the courageous exception, but you're pretending death ain't something universally feared by the species since time eternal.

Why do you think we invented gods?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2015, 03:00:03 PM »
I'd like to go out with "Oh, shit, Tom Cruise was right," but I imagine I'll be feeling less whimsical.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2015, 08:44:52 PM »
Like i've said...Conquerers die like dogs....Normal people are forgotten within 50 years after they die....Nobody is going to remember alexander the great in 500,000 years...It's just too long....Our lives don't matter...Successful or not....Put it in perspective...Nobody really remembers actors either...Nobody knows or cares about many actors from the very early 1900's or late 1800's except for a SELECT FEW...Our new generation knows nothing of them though lol....Only REAL WAY to be remembered is to be in the history books...Create something that will still be used in the future...Being a general in the army will get you remembered...Joining ISIS and being a leader will get you remembered...Doing something during WW3 that is incredible will be remembered...etc THESE will be in the history books

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2015, 02:10:44 AM »

life would be unbearable if we thought about our death every day. I think the expression "amor fati" is relevant. It means "remember that you are going to die". One should not be a couch potato and waste life like this, but being aware of death might push one to strive for great things in the short and limited life we have. That does not mean you have to be scared of death as such. You just have to try to get the best out of the limited time that we are here and take risks and challenge yourself in life, business and dating etc.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2015, 08:03:12 AM »
Like i've said...Conquerers die like dogs....Normal people are forgotten within 50 years after they die....Nobody is going to remember alexander the great in 500,000 years...It's just too long....Our lives don't matter...Successful or not....Put it in perspective...Nobody really remembers actors either...Nobody knows or cares about many actors from the very early 1900's or late 1800's except for a SELECT FEW...Our new generation knows nothing of them though lol....Only REAL WAY to be remembered is to be in the history books...Create something that will still be used in the future...Being a general in the army will get you remembered...Joining ISIS and being a leader will get you remembered...Doing something during WW3 that is incredible will be remembered...etc THESE will be in the history books

So in other words. Goal of life is to make people talk and read about you? No one want to be unseen? Does it really matter when your...dead...everything fade away in less or more time, average joe or obama...the end is the end, whenever it come.

I want nice pussy!

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2015, 09:07:49 AM »
So in other words. Goal of life is to make people talk and read about you? No one want to be unseen? Does it really matter when your...dead...everything fade away in less or more time, average joe or obama...the end is the end, whenever it come.

I want nice pussy!

They used to be able to club women back in the day but you'll never read that in the history books  ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2015, 01:01:37 PM »

For the most part I agree with you. However very few Generals are remembered, the vast majority are not. Can't name a single ISIS leader.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2015, 01:04:42 PM »
life would be unbearable if we thought about our death every day. I think the expression "amor fati" is relevant. It means "remember that you are going to die". One should not be a couch potato and waste life like this, but being aware of death might push one to strive for great things in the short and limited life we have. That does not mean you have to be scared of death as such. You just have to try to get the best out of the limited time that we are here and take risks and challenge yourself in life, business and dating etc.

I agree with you. I'm sure you probably agree that it's not the fact we think about death everyday that is the problem, it's that most of us, myself included, DON'T appreciate the short life we have to the extent we take full advantage of our time here. I strive to do better at that. I do think that if it were announced this afternoon that an asteroid would destroy the earth in 2025 and all life would cease, we would likely put more effort into living now.. even though the reality is any one of us could die today.   

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2015, 01:12:14 PM »
I agree with you. I'm sure you probably agree that it's not the fact we think about death everyday that is the problem, it's that most of us, myself included, DON'T appreciate the short life we have to the extent we take full advantage of our time here. I strive to do better at that. I do think that if it were announced this afternoon that an asteroid would destroy the earth in 2025 and all life would cease, we would likely put more effort into living now.. even though the reality is any one of us could die today.   

taking your arguments further, the next step to ponder in ones life is whether to live for enjoyment of exercise or to live for achieving a long term physique. This also includes work and other things... process / results orientation. I try to be more process oriented in my life and I think that has made me a happier person. If you are only happen when you achieve something, then you are only happy for a very limited amount of time, and then you are miserable until you reach your next goal. If you try to be more process oriented, then you enjoy running or lifting weights just for being in those movements and feeling the stimulation that you give yourself and your body.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2015, 01:47:49 PM »
taking your arguments further, the next step to ponder in ones life is whether to live for enjoyment of exercise or to live for achieving a long term physique. This also includes work and other things... process / results orientation. I try to be more process oriented in my life and I think that has made me a happier person. If you are only happen when you achieve something, then you are only happy for a very limited amount of time, and then you are miserable until you reach your next goal. If you try to be more process oriented, then you enjoy running or lifting weights just for being in those movements and feeling the stimulation that you give yourself and your body.

Good point. It's the journey not the destination is a good motto to live by.