Author Topic: Myesone admits to lying about his training poundages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9091 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Myesone admits to lying about his training poundages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2006, 01:19:06 PM »
Anyone who has used steroids to build a foundation of muscle has no business calling himself a natural. "Naturals" like MattT, myseone, and John Hansen are all frauds. If you didn't build your foundation the hard way, you aren't natural. Muscle memory can last a very long time.

Brian is right.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/n5717w7u3x0754t3/

Abstract  The morphological appearance of the vastus lateralis (VL) muscle from high-level power-lifters on long-term anabolic steroid supplementation (PAS) and power-lifters never taking anabolic steroids (P) was compared. The effects of long- and short-term supplementation were compared. Enzyme-immunohistochemical investigations were performed to assess muscle fiber type composition, fiber area, number of myonuclei per fiber, internal myonuclei, myonuclear domains and proportion of satellite cells. The PAS group had larger type I, IIA, IIAB and IIC fiber areas (p<0.05). The number of myonuclei/fiber and the proportion of central nuclei were significantly higher in the PAS group (p<0.05). Similar results were seen in the trapezius muscle (T) but additionally, in T the proportion of fibers expressing developmental myosin isoforms was higher in the PAS group compared to the P group. Further, in VL, the PAS group had significantly larger nuclear domains in fibers containing ≥5 myonuclei. The results of AS on VL morphology in this study were similar to previously reported short-term effects of AS on VL. The initial effects from AS appear to be maintained for several years.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/n5717w7u3x0754t3/fulltext.pdf

I would like to see John "Natural O" Hansen or Matt "Natty Matty" Tsinkorang comment on this article. As far as myseone, he doesn't compete, so this isn't about him IMO.

Would be fun to see John Hansen's comments on this though...

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2006, 02:02:10 PM »
lookin good myesone
choice is an illusion

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2006, 02:10:10 PM »
'Myesone' does have a good build, but alot of 'bruthas' have a similar build without even having to work out. Thats not being racist thats stating a fact. It is also a fact that the vast majority of black guys [in England] are car thieves, crack dealers and woman beaters. I don't know what its like in America so i can't really comment on that.

'Myesones' lifts are bullshit though. I don't understand why he needs to lie about things like that on the internet. Like i said, hes got a good build and should be proud.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2006, 02:43:10 PM »
yeah the guy has a great build i couldnt give a shit what he lifts. why do you care so much sarcasm? do you have all getbiggers strength claims written with lipstick on toilet paper  that is wrapped around a barbell shaped dildo totem pole you sit on pondering life?

haha  ;D
Z

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2006, 04:46:19 PM »
Thanks for you compliment Hedge.

I second that. One of the best physiques I've seen. Great flow to the physique, nothing but respect from me.

Inspiring.

-Hedge

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2006, 04:51:53 PM »
'Myesone' does have a good build, but alot of 'bruthas' have a similar build without even having to work out. Thats not being racist thats stating a fact. It is also a fact that the vast majority of black guys [in England] are car thieves, crack dealers and woman beaters. I don't know what its like in America so i can't really comment on that.

'Myesones' lifts are bullshit though. I don't understand why he needs to lie about things like that on the internet. Like i said, hes got a good build and should be proud.

STFU. Show me one other 'brutha' who doesn't workout that has a built as remotely muscular as 'Myesone'.   I find it funny when some moron state that this or that is a fact but has nothing to back it up.  The internet is a great place, it allows people like you to have friends.
    I know Myeosone.  He's an awesome guy. very, very polite, respectful and a very positive person.  I'm not here to defend him.  He does a great job.  I have alot of respect for him to post here and keep coming back despite all the haters.
    I remember reading his claims and posting a comment that they were, for lack of a better word, impossible for any human especially one who's natural and under 220lbs.

His lifts are definately debateable, his physique isn't.  I've seen him competing and he looks even better onstage that he does up close or in pictures.

If Myesone looked like "every other 'brotha' who don't workout" no one here would know who he is.  Most of these haters would love to have a physique like his but are lacking the work ethic, genetics, decipline, etc. Just getting him to respond to them and the opportunity to put him down make their day and perhaps their life worth living.  Myesone, if you're still reading this, get ur arse back on that stage, win some more shows and give these haters some more fuel.

Happy holidays Law

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2006, 04:58:20 PM »
   STFU. Show me one other 'brutha' who doesn't workout that has a built as remotely muscular as 'Myesone'.   I find it funny when some moron state that this or that is a fact but has nothing to back it up.  The internet is a great place, it allows people like you to have friends.
    I know Myeosone.  He's an awesome guy. very, very polite, respectful and a very positive person.  I'm not here to defend him.  He does a great job.  I have alot of respect for him to post here and keep coming back despite all the haters.
    I remember reading his claims and posting a comment that they were, for lack of a better word, impossible for any human especially one who's natural and under 220lbs.

His lifts are definately debateable, his physique isn't.  I've seen him competing and he looks even better onstage that he does up close or in pictures.

If Myesone looked like "every other 'brotha' who don't workout" no one here would know who he is.  Most of these haters would love to have a physique like his but are lacking the work ethic, genetics, decipline, etc. Just getting him to respond to them and the opportunity to put him down make their day and perhaps their life worth living.  Myesone, if you're still reading this, get ur arse back on that stage, win some more shows and give these haters some more fuel.

Happy holidays Law

that's all we're saying Rudy, why is it that it's all about "hating" with you black guys? i admitted that myesone has a good physique and looks fantastic, my problem is with the poundages he claims which are complete bullshit.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2006, 05:01:31 PM »
that's all we're saying Rudy, why is it that it's all about "hating" with you black guys? i admitted that myesone has a good physique and looks fantastic, my problem is with the poundages he claims which are complete bullshit.

yeo i agree, great build, poundages are a complete joke, didnt he claim 1000 pound squats?

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2006, 05:04:57 PM »
I did quote those lifts. I also stated the smith machine squat was not done to parallel but slightly above, with a spotter. The overead shoulder press was done on a smith machine, with a spotter, down to nose level. I know these lifts will not pass in competition but I don't care because I have successfully to build my physique.

Other lifts I have accomplished
Rock bottom barbell squats with a pause (ass to the ground) 500lbs for 5 reps
Leg extensions (plate loaded) I have done as much as 700lbs, but nowadays use around 450lbs for 12 reps (10  45lb plates)
I have done romain deadlifts (modifed stiff legged deadlift) 550 x 6 reps
one arm dumbbell row 250 x 4 (partial reps)
barbell cheat curls 225lbs x 15 (lots of cheating)
leg press on 45 degree press (using hands on my thighs), legs almost to 45 degree bend at knee 2000lbs x 6, 1700lbs x 20 reps
Inverted leg press 1400lbs x 12 reps
One leg curl standing 260lbs x 8 (stack plus two 45lb plates added)
Bench step ups 315lbs x 6 reps

Most of my power is based in my back and thighs because I've trained to build those areas.

I am currently rebuilding my strength to previous levels, I will do it cautiously though as the risk for injury is increased. I stepped away from training so heavy (even though I am still very strong) for a while.

There are members on this site, who I will not name that have seen me do some of these lifts.

I know that in posting this there will be plenty of negative comments, like I mentioned in the old post I really don't care.

Peace,

Law

900 for reps on Smith Machine squats and 405 for reps on Smith shoulder presses, what do you think?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2006, 05:06:37 PM »
I did quote those lifts. I also stated the smith machine squat was not done to parallel but slightly above, with a spotter. The overead shoulder press was done on a smith machine, with a spotter, down to nose level. I know these lifts will not pass in competition but I don't care because I have successfully to build my physique.

Other lifts I have accomplished
Rock bottom barbell squats with a pause (ass to the ground) 500lbs for 5 reps
Leg extensions (plate loaded) I have done as much as 700lbs, but nowadays use around 450lbs for 12 reps (10  45lb plates)
I have done romain deadlifts (modifed stiff legged deadlift) 550 x 6 reps
one arm dumbbell row 250 x 4 (partial reps)
barbell cheat curls 225lbs x 15 (lots of cheating)
leg press on 45 degree press (using hands on my thighs), legs almost to 45 degree bend at knee 2000lbs x 6, 1700lbs x 20 reps
Inverted leg press 1400lbs x 12 reps
One leg curl standing 260lbs x 8 (stack plus two 45lb plates added)
Bench step ups 315lbs x 6 reps

Most of my power is based in my back and thighs because I've trained to build those areas.

I am currently rebuilding my strength to previous levels, I will do it cautiously though as the risk for injury is increased. I stepped away from training so heavy (even though I am still very strong) for a while.

There are members on this site, who I will not name that have seen me do some of these lifts.

I know that in posting this there will be plenty of negative comments, like I mentioned in the old post I really don't care.

Peace,

Law

hahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2006, 05:07:47 PM »
This coming from a guy who wants to get fucked in the ass by his girlfriend....please.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2006, 05:29:16 PM »

Guess it's a black thing  ;D.  That word has transcended the black race and is pretty much used by most, especially here. I agree with your assertions on the lifts.  I was getting at The 'Haters'  ;D who were downing his physique

turner98

• Getbig II
700lb leg extension's?  :P

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
you aint pretty thats for sure

Being "pretty" is a job for chicks and something to aspire to for women, not men. (unless they want favors in jail)

"Hope this helps"
Q