Author Topic: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?  (Read 88319 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: NBA finals: Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #700 on: June 18, 2013, 09:42:07 AM »
What I see is the coach for San Antonio toying with David Stern and Lebron James...I personally believe a lot of games in the NBA are fixed.But, I do believe in a game 7, the Spurs beat the Heat. I also believe they've been playing possum in the games they lost. Heat caught on to it and did the same in their losses. However they are truly out coached...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #701 on: June 18, 2013, 09:46:43 AM »
If the NBA were fixed the finals would be either Heat v Lakers or Heat v Thunder regardless of injured Kobe or Westbrook.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #702 on: June 18, 2013, 09:46:56 AM »
Do most getbiggers agree that the winner of TONIGHT'S game will probably win the series?

Being crafty with your words won't change tonight's results. It's all over for you old friend. Go home and be a family man.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: June 18, 2013, 09:48:11 AM »
SA will win the series and the MVP will be Parker. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #704 on: June 18, 2013, 09:52:26 AM »
Hope the Spurs just end it tonight.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: June 18, 2013, 10:12:40 AM »
Spurs are usually quite strong on the road.  I don't expect domination this evening, but I do expect a Spurs win tonight.....a win by no more than 9 or 10. 

If Manu shows up again, if Green is hittin his 3-balls, if Duncan pulls another double double and Parker has a slightly above average game.....lights out Heaters.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #706 on: June 18, 2013, 10:14:35 AM »
Here's a stat for you all. Spurs are 14-2 in series close out games for finals. Don't forget we've never lost an NBA final unlike Lebron....twice.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #707 on: June 18, 2013, 10:16:01 AM »
Spurs are usually quite strong on the road.  I don't expect domination this evening, but I do expect a Spurs win tonight.....a win by no more than 9 or 10. 

If Manu shows up again, if Green is hittin his 3-balls, if Duncan pulls another double double and Parker has a slightly above average game.....lights out Heaters.

Green only hit threes at home.  That luxury is done.  He won't be hitting them in Miami.  Time for Duncan to have a big game.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: June 18, 2013, 10:25:35 AM »
Green only hit threes at home.  That luxury is done.  He won't be hitting them in Miami.  Time for Duncan to have a big game.

Per Wiggs, "quoted for future ridicule".   ;D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #709 on: June 18, 2013, 10:33:39 AM »
for some reason I think the Spurs are going to win tonight.  I don't like them but I just think the Heat are heartless compared.

will a Miami lost tonight affect Lebron's tenure with the heat?....some said Spoltra will be shown the door out......fuck, Pat riley still doesn't like Phil Jackson...these two are still enemies.....imagine if Pat decided to reconcile and put all differences aside and give Phil a call to coach Miami next season....Umm....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #710 on: June 18, 2013, 10:34:56 AM »

He was 4-9 for 3's in Miami in game 1.
He was 5-5 for 3's in Miami in game 2.

That luxury is done? He's 9-14 or 64% for 3's in Miami or just about ever 3 he shoots, he's gonna make two. So why exactly would he not be hotting them in Miami?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #711 on: June 18, 2013, 10:44:11 AM »

That luxury is done? He's 9-14 or 64% for 3's in Miami or just about ever 3 he shoots, he's gonna make two. So why exactly would he not be hotting them in Miami?

Sheeet man! Don't bring facts into this argument. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #712 on: June 18, 2013, 10:47:02 AM »
Sheeet man! Don't bring facts into this argument. 

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #713 on: June 18, 2013, 11:10:16 AM »
Magic was 5-4 in finals

Bird was 3-2 in finals

wilt was 2-4 in finals

Duncan was 4-1 in finals    ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #714 on: June 18, 2013, 11:11:26 AM »
James will be 1-3.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #715 on: June 18, 2013, 11:11:33 AM »
Being crafty with your words won't change tonight's results. It's all over for you old friend. Go home and be a family man.

:D

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #716 on: June 18, 2013, 11:13:07 AM »
Parker has the have the game of his life tonight.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #719 on: June 18, 2013, 12:54:56 PM »
This jinx will fuck them. I think I should go buy these shoes if they are for sale for the misprinted resale value.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/pair-lebron-james-brand-nikes-already-calling-him-161113547.html

Nearly three years ago, LeBron James was roundly criticized for his hubris in talking up not just one but several Miami Heat championships in the wake of his signing with the team, in a move that may have actually been the least tactless of all the antics that LeBron and crew gave us in the summer of 2010. After all, that’s what you’re supposed to tell your fans. You’re supposed to cop to being in it to win it.

Kix and the City, via Trey Kerby at The Basketball Jones, has come up with a pretty impressive find that walks hand in hand with that prediction. Or, foot in foot, if that would somehow be possible. Nike has created a pair of low-top sneakers for LeBron that actually say “2-Time Champion” on right heel insert and “11-12 12-13” (referring to the seasons that LeBron’s Heat would presumably take the title) on the left insert. It’s a pretty audacious and bodacious claim, what with Miami currently down 3-2 to the San Antonio Spurs prior to Tuesday’s Game 6.

Again, we kind of like the hubris. These aren’t the shoes that LeBron is going to be strutting around in during Game 6, and as Trey noted this pair could just be a one-off – thus saving the potential embarrassing recall situation if the San Antonio Spurs take either Game 6 or 7. Wins that could turn Miami’s championship run into an unanticipated one-off.

LeBron is expected to win a title. And while this probably isn’t the best way to advertise such expectations, it’s certainly a lot better than Dan Gilbert’s “2-Time Lottery Champion” wingtips.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #720 on: June 18, 2013, 01:02:59 PM »

will a Miami lost tonight affect Lebron's tenure with the heat?....some said Spoltra will be shown the door out......fuck, Pat riley still doesn't like Phil Jackson...these two are still enemies.....imagine if Pat decided to reconcile and put all differences aside and give Phil a call to coach Miami next season....Umm....
Absolutely no way Lebron and D.Wade will be here win or lose! Bosch may be gone either way! Spoelstra is not going anywhere! The only way Phil Jackson will be in Miami is if he is on vacation!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #721 on: June 18, 2013, 01:04:21 PM »
If Lebron loses, he will be 1-3 in the finals. It would be a joke to compare him to guys like Jordan and Kobe. Hell, even Tim Duncan.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #722 on: June 18, 2013, 01:08:01 PM »

He will have someone in his face this game! I would worry more about Duncan due for a good game!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #723 on: June 18, 2013, 01:11:23 PM »
He will have someone in his face this game! I would worry more about Duncan due for a good game!

So he didn't have someone in his face the other 5 games? lolololololololol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #724 on: June 18, 2013, 01:13:13 PM »
This should be a time when fans of both teams should be quiet. It can easily go either way this time.  You can hope, but you really don't know  ;D