Author Topic: Derek Anthony vs. Squadfather - discussions  (Read 266678 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: HEY SHIT SQUADFATHER IM CALLING YOU OUT FAT ASS
« Reply #375 on: May 04, 2008, 03:33:24 PM »
photoshopped

here is my real pick thank you

you guys are pathetic

Iv seen ur dumb ass in person. Its Not photo shopped.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #376 on: May 04, 2008, 03:35:10 PM »
name the time and place fat ass??? come on ny pro olympia anywere your so tough put up or shut the fuck up, cause you will do nothing to me !  :-*

Derek once again calling someone out where people will be around him so they can stop it from happening.  Why dont you post your cell number and you and who ever you wanna call out can handle it, or are you too pussy?

Does your Girlfriend know you like sucking on cocks?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #377 on: May 04, 2008, 03:35:25 PM »
jealous ####

ill give you the same option as i did squad come to me at a show and talk the tough man talk you fuckign pussy!

your a bitch and wouldnt do shit in person

What do you do at the shows? Do you just sit there in a corner hoping that people who laughed at you over the internet book hotels and flights to come and see you?

Derek, you are an inconsequential man. Laughing at you is a 'funny game'. Not only that, it is a game you encourage and enjoy.

Derek, I fear for you as it can't help your self-esteem to make a career out of humiliating yourself. You satisfy the sexual lust of old men and then demean yourself further by promoting yourself through turning yourself into the Getbig punch bag.

I pity you as I know that you were abused and treated badly at home. Your father rejected you and you have now endangered your health searching for his love through dangerous homosexual contact with other males.

Sort yourself out Derek. Damn, before it's too late.

I'll light a candle for you.
O

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: May 04, 2008, 03:37:04 PM »
name the time and place fat ass??? come on ny pro olympia anywere your so tough put up or shut the fuck up, cause you will do nothing to me !  :-*

Oh geez.  More drama for the Queen of bbing........too easy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #379 on: May 04, 2008, 03:37:41 PM »
shit about me im a marketing genious.
so i thank you  :-*
Yes, you are "Derek".......a real "genious"

Gayer than derek anthony holding palumbos balls in his mouth for safe keeping.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #380 on: May 04, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »
What do you do at the shows? Do you just sit there in a corner hoping that people who laughed at you over the internet book hotels and flights to come and see you?

Derek, you are an inconsequential man. Laughing at you is a 'funny game'. Not only that, it is a game you encourage and enjoy.

Derek, I fear for you as it can't help your self-esteem to make a career out of humiliating yourself. You satisfy the sexual lust of old men and then demean yourself further by promoting yourself through turning yourself into the Getbig punch bag.

I pity you as I know that you were abused and treated badly at home. Your father rejected you and you have now endangered your health searching for his love through dangerous homosexual contact with other males.

lmao stalker here is two pics from may 2 and 3 not cuts or scabs it was a iron problem and it got fixed like you never got sick?

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #381 on: May 04, 2008, 03:39:43 PM »

Oh geez.  More drama for the Queen of bbing........too easy.

Hes not the Queen of bodybuilding. Whens the last time he did a show? hes just a insecure man who shoots steroids and works out to be a "cool tough guy"

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #382 on: May 04, 2008, 03:41:18 PM »
Derek once again calling someone out where people will be around him so they can stop it from happening.  Why dont you post your cell number and you and who ever you wanna call out can handle it, or are you too pussy?

Does your Girlfriend know you like sucking on cocks?

in your dreams i suck cocks its like you want me to. geez another infatuated customer. join my site

www.derekanthony.com all my nudes are in there big boy  :-*

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #383 on: May 04, 2008, 03:42:00 PM »

It is too late for Derek. He is going to hell.

i am not surprsied his father shit on him. he was probably ashamed of his son and must have wondered if his wife had fucked an elephant when he saw those ears.

derek's head would not look out of place in a trophy cabinet.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: May 04, 2008, 03:43:28 PM »
You might want to clean up your pic, derek.   Your uncle left a little jizz on your shirt..... :-[

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #385 on: May 04, 2008, 03:44:17 PM »
lmao stalker here is two pics from may 2 and 3 not cuts or scabs it was a iron problem and it got fixed like you never got sick?

First you claim it was a photoshop, then you claim it was an iron problem (in the same thread).

Google "iron deficiency" and read.  This is a problem that only effects menstruating women.  Young men do not get it, unless there is some kind of serious underlying disease, like AIDS for example. 

::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: May 04, 2008, 03:46:37 PM »

First you claim it was a photoshop, then you claim it was an iron problem (in the same thread).

Google "iron deficiency" and read.  This is a problem that only effects menstruating women.  Young men do not get it, unless there is some kind of serious underlying disease, like AIDS for example. 

Dereks dying for us and laughing.  What a lil trooper he is.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #387 on: May 04, 2008, 03:47:12 PM »

exactly. also it is very rare (i know of no other) for a bodybuilder who is suppoed to know about diet and who has a lot of muscle mass to be iron deficient.

i truly beleive that he is HIV+ or has hepatitis and is keeping it quiet to save his job. which is basically male prostitution and would explain how he caught it.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #388 on: May 04, 2008, 03:48:09 PM »

dont have aids bud sorry 

hate to break the news i know you want me to have it and die but im healthy a simple problem. and actually genious you can get it from liver problems to. its not just aids related.

im not denying there was marks they were cuts that couldnt heal properly but somebody photo shopped more of them on me etc. its ok im use to be hated. whatever. i know who i am as a person and im a good person im not insecure like some of these guys including yourself hating on me and you dont even know me.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #389 on: May 04, 2008, 03:48:20 PM »

he is clearly diseased. i know he take all kinds of drugs. he gets high and then has sex with men.

bodybuilding does not need this creature and its fag expo booth and elephants would laugh at his giant ears.

Look who it is calling someone else a f@g!? Derek comes on here and promotes himself ..You come on here and start talking about ,how handsome another drug addict mumbling idiot is.. You are seriously confused .. If you're going to call someone out ,on their drug use ...then make sure it applies to all who do the same ..You're A HYPOCRITE ! A real c0ck worshipping queer .. Let's read Derek's posts and the topic he starts..Then let's read Sharmins..Then let's vote and see who the f@g is  ?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #390 on: May 04, 2008, 03:49:35 PM »
...i suck cocks... 

Direct quote, nothing added by me.
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: May 04, 2008, 03:49:48 PM »
dont have aids bud sorry 

hate to break the news i know you want me to have it and die but im healthy a simple problem. and actually genious you can get it from liver problems to. its not just aids related.

im not denying there was marks they were cuts that couldnt heal properly but somebody photo shopped more of them on me etc. its ok im use to be hated. whatever. i know who i am as a person and im a good person im not insecure like some of these guys including yourself hating on me and you dont even know me.
LOL every time you post "genious"....... ;D

Fuck you're an uneducated moron. Did you ever graduate high school Dumbo?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: May 04, 2008, 03:50:35 PM »
Whers squad father.....  has he been outed... :o

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #393 on: May 04, 2008, 03:51:06 PM »
Derek, what liver problem do you have? Sharma mentioned Hepatitis. Iron deficiency is often seen in those suffering with hep C.

Derek, is there something affecting your liver.

Derek, do you often feel tired and suffer flu-like symptoms?

Derek, get a test. For God's sake, get a test.
O

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: May 04, 2008, 03:52:29 PM »
Whers squad father.....  has he been outed... :o
Link? or page #, I'm not reading 14 pages of Dereks cumgurggling to find it...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #395 on: May 04, 2008, 03:52:53 PM »
Look who it is calling someone else a f@g!? Derek comes on here and promotes himself ..You come on here and start talking about ,how handsome another drug addict mumbling idiot is.. You are seriously confused .. If you're going to call someone out ,on their drug use ...then make sure it applies to all who do the same ..You're A HYPOCRITE ! A real c0ck worshipping queer .. Let's read Derek's posts and the topic he starts..Then let's read Sharmins..Then let's vote and see who the f@g is  ?

not a fag sorry

and  i called out squad cause he talks shit about me and dosent even know me. and ill put a million dollars on it if you got to know me you either wouldnt hate me like you do. dont judge a book by its cover and things people did in the past. you guys are making me out to be hitler or saddam. i mean come on so many people have done worse. i workout i work as a trainer for 6 hours a day non stop i run my websites. i dont do gay for pay. im family oriented have good friends and a beautiful fiance. jsut cause i posed nude for playgirl and muscleweb makes me a bad person and hitler ? geez oh well

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #396 on: May 04, 2008, 03:54:40 PM »
Derek can win over this crowd with just a quick "word for the haters" and some posing while he sits in his office chair in his room.

That always shuts us up.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #397 on: May 04, 2008, 03:55:43 PM »
Derek, what liver problem do you have? Sharma mentioned Hepatitis. Iron deficiency is often seen in those suffering with hep C.

Derek, is there something affecting your liver.

Derek, do you often feel tired and suffer flu-like symptoms?

Derek, get a test. For God's sake, get a test.

no i know you hate me and and would love for me to have liver problems but i dont but im all im saying is that you dont have to have aids to be iron deficent. it actaully runs in my family and yes i should have high red blood cell count cause yes i do admit to taking gear. it runs in my family . my brother has it and he dosent workout

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: May 04, 2008, 03:57:08 PM »
no i know you hate me and and would love for me to have liver problems but i dont but im all im saying is that you dont have to have aids to be iron deficent. it actaully runs in my family and yes i should have high red blood cell count cause yes i do admit to taking gear. it runs in my family . my brother has it and he dosent workout
He "dosent" workout?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #399 on: May 04, 2008, 03:58:16 PM »
are u saying that pic of u in a piss yellow vest is not you?