Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 481094 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1475 on: August 27, 2017, 07:26:23 AM »
So, with two bitten the mighty dust as predicted, what's the 2018 deadpool looks like?.....we seem to have some prophets on getbig here. ..... ;D

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1476 on: August 27, 2017, 08:05:27 AM »
Okay then, go ahead and explain the exact similarities between what soldiers and Piano do on a daily basis.

Or if you want, compare what astronauts have accomplished in their lives with what Piano did.

Here is a hint simpleton, pumping yourself full of steroids and PMMA, promoting yourself on YouTube to avoid having to work a real job, then killing yourself with cocaine is NOT a positive character trait.

The point that which you are completly missing is this. You stated that if this was the life that he chose there should be no grieving because he died from it. Now here is my point you missed so pay attention. The same could just as easy be stated for any profession that shares a possibility of ones demise, ie, military personel, astronauts, race car drivers etc etc. Make sense? I was not comparing ones honorable intentions in their chosen profession. So please dont play that hero soldier worship card that people like to throw around. Soldiers are no more herioc than any other man or women walking the earth. The same could also be stated with astronauts, policemen, firemen and emt as well. These professions are just that, a profession. Do not make it out to be more than what it is.
   Another point you are off on is the assumption that i am defending the lifestyle of Rich Piana or his character that which you wish to question.
h

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1477 on: August 27, 2017, 08:08:28 AM »
putting your life on the line for others is heroic.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1478 on: August 27, 2017, 08:20:28 AM »
putting your life on the line for others is heroic.

Putting your life on the line for others is heroic........ Putting ones life on the line for others is heroic if the following applies. The individual putting his or her life on the line was A: not asked to do so yet chose to do so B: the individual putting his or her life on the line for another is not a professional in uniform getting paid to do so. For example military personnel, policemen, firemen, doctors etc etc. These are not heroes. They are proffesionals trained to perform a task at hand at any moments notice.
      Is what they do honorable? Hell yes most definatley. Is it heroic? Nope.   A hero is an individual that is not known for heroic acts nor in a uniform adorned with badges and medals. A hero is one whom is just there at the right time and place and chooses to do something selfless in order to save another. They where not asked, they where not trained, nor where they paid to do so. That is a hero.
h

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1479 on: August 27, 2017, 08:31:14 AM »
heroic

having or displaying the character or attributes of a hero; extraordinarily bold, altruistic, determined, etc.:

a person who, in the opinion of others, has special achievements, abilities, or personal qualities and is regarded as a role model or ideal:

a person noted for courageous acts or nobility of character:

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1480 on: August 27, 2017, 08:37:20 AM »
heroic

having or displaying the character or attributes of a hero; extraordinarily bold, altruistic, determined, etc.:

a person who, in the opinion of others, has special achievements, abilities, or personal qualities and is regarded as a role model or ideal:

a person noted for courageous acts or nobility of character:

Post whatever dictionary quote you want. Still does not change what i stated. A paid trained unifromed person does not make a hero. Are there heroes in uniform? Sure there have been a few that have gone above and beyond. Does wearing it or belonging to the "club" make them one? Nope.
h

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: August 27, 2017, 08:45:40 AM »
Post whatever dictionary quote you want. Still does not change what i stated. A paid trained unifromed person does not make a hero. Are there heroes in uniform? Sure there have been a few that have gone above and beyond. Does wearing it or belonging to the "club" make them one? Nope.

i would say there's a difference belong to a group of people who risk their life, whether they get paid or not, compared to a group of people who work at mcdonalds.

if you think both are the same, then thats your opinion. i disagree.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1482 on: August 27, 2017, 09:20:33 AM »
So, with two bitten the mighty dust as predicted, what's the 2018 deadpool looks like?.....we seem to have some prophets on getbig here. ..... ;D

CT Fletcher is not looking good

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1483 on: August 27, 2017, 09:24:46 AM »

Bostin Loyd had destroyed his body. I am surprised he is still kicking.
X

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1484 on: August 27, 2017, 09:32:34 AM »
i would say there's a difference belong to a group of people who risk their life, whether they get paid or not, compared to a group of people who work at mcdonalds.

if you think both are the same, then thats your opinion. i disagree.

When i served in the military, I knew a lot of guys and gals that worked at Mcdonalds. ;D
You brought up Mcdonalds, not me. Also you are now saying group as in many.
h

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #1485 on: August 27, 2017, 09:45:27 AM »
Putting your life on the line for others is heroic........ Putting ones life on the line for others is heroic if the following applies. The individual putting his or her life on the line was A: not asked to do so yet chose to do so B: the individual putting his or her life on the line for another is not a professional in uniform getting paid to do so. For example military personnel, policemen, firemen, doctors etc etc. These are not heroes. They are proffesionals trained to perform a task at hand at any moments notice.
      Is what they do honorable? Hell yes most definatley. Is it heroic? Nope.   A hero is an individual that is not known for heroic acts nor in a uniform adorned with badges and medals. A hero is one whom is just there at the right time and place and chooses to do something selfless in order to save another. They where not asked, they where not trained, nor where they paid to do so. That is a hero.

It takes balls to apprehend a violent criminal, same with putting out a dangerous fire or walking on a potential mine field. That is part of their job. heroic in my book.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1486 on: August 27, 2017, 10:13:06 AM »
It takes balls to apprehend a violent criminal, same with putting out a dangerous fire or walking on a potential mine field. That is part of their job. heroic in my book.

Balls schmallls. Teamwork, training, lots of firepower, the ability to run the fucker down with your car all while being paid and empowered by the law. Plus these guys in uniform get off on that shit, they have the right ego for it.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #1487 on: August 27, 2017, 10:46:42 AM »
if we are talking heroes/heroines.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1488 on: August 27, 2017, 10:49:52 AM »
CT Fletcher is not looking good
Its still his set...

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1489 on: August 27, 2017, 10:52:45 AM »

The fact that this abomination was awarded woman of the year over any real woman just shows how fucked things have become.
h

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1490 on: August 27, 2017, 10:55:33 AM »
I always thought the guy was a total asshole but RIP anyway.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tribute to Rich Piana
« Reply #1491 on: August 27, 2017, 11:50:05 AM »

wheebles waddle but they don't fall down
F

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Tribute to Rich Piana
« Reply #1492 on: August 27, 2017, 11:58:05 AM »

wheebles waddle but they don't fall down

Two stick leg white trash ghetto penguins doing what comes naturally.  Being 'tards.  Weebees wobble butt they don't fall down. However, they do OD, go comatose and ultimately ASSume room temperature.

They will have to hire professional mourners at the memorial.  Same with that idiot Dulles.  The wages of stupid.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: August 27, 2017, 12:17:03 PM »

So courageous...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1494 on: August 27, 2017, 01:46:37 PM »
 :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #1495 on: August 27, 2017, 02:26:53 PM »
:)

this was the funniest of those photoshops

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1496 on: August 27, 2017, 02:48:33 PM »
this was the funniest of those photoshops

;D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #1497 on: August 27, 2017, 03:22:36 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #1498 on: August 27, 2017, 03:31:02 PM »

what a fucking moron...

Just because his lifes shit it doesn't mean other peoples is.

My lifes a fucking breeze thanks...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #1499 on: August 27, 2017, 04:42:04 PM »
what a fucking moron...

Just because his lifes shit it doesn't mean other peoples is.

My lifes a fucking breeze thanks...