Author Topic: Do it bother you now that we sexually abuse prisoners?  (Read 1872 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Hahaha, how do you verify sexual abuse months or years after it happened? This is all speculation and either way, I couldn't care less. Life isn't fair. A few sexually abused innocent men or a few million abused Chechens and Tibetans? Mmmm, I wonder.  ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
Hahaha, how do you verify sexual abuse months or years after it happened? This is all speculation and either way, I couldn't care less. Life isn't fair. A few sexually abused innocent men or a few million abused Chechens and Tibetans? Mmmm, I wonder.  ::)

You should research that if you don't know. 

Unless of course you automatically dismiss it becuase not to, would be having to deal with it.

Of maybe you don't care, and it doesn't bother you.

kh300

• Getbig V
i dont get the headline. we have millions of bad people in america doing bad things. when has that ever caused someone to not be proud of america?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
it's surprise captivity sex.  what's so wrong with that?  sounds like libs are just too closed minded.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7462548.stm

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=219841.0

There was evil in the beggining, there is evil today and there were be evil tomorrow.  That will never change.  The concept of America is good, it's just time to clean house of some rodent infestations.  Pesky neocon critters.

OzmO

• Getbig V
i dont get the headline. we have millions of bad people in america doing bad things. when has that ever caused someone to not be proud of america?

Our military is sexually abusing prisoners, who were never charged and detained for 2-3 years.

This doesn't bother you?

Or are you just so desensitized by all the other crap you deal with on a daily bases that this means little?

Fury

• Getbig V
Our military is sexually abusing prisoners, who were never charged and detained for 2-3 years.

This doesn't bother you?

Or are you just so desensitized by all the other crap you deal with on a daily bases that this means little?

It happens to thousands of Americans all the time. No one gives a shit. Why should I care that random Kuwaiti man who's name I don't know had the same thing happen to him? My life will go on.

It's funny that Americans care more about foreigners than other Americans on this forum.

Regardless, why wouldn't I be proud? I can't control what the military chooses to do to their detainees. The only reason anyone cares is because it gives them another reason to bitch about the current government.

OzmO

• Getbig V
It happens to thousands of Americans all the time. No one gives a shit. Why should I care that random Kuwaiti man who's name I don't know had the same thing happen to him? My life will go on.

It's funny that Americans care more about foreigners than other Americans on this forum.

Regardless, why wouldn't I be proud? I can't control what the military chooses to do to their detainees. The only reason anyone cares is because it gives them another reason to bitch about the current government.

Are you suggesting that we don't prosecute people who commit sexual crimes?

Are you suggesting it's not against the law here?

Are you suggesting that no one cares about sexual abuse in the USA?

Are you suggesting that people are OK with sexual abuse in the USA?

Are you suggesting that we don't imprison people who commit sexual abuse here?

Are you suggesting we don't have registered sex offender program?

Are you suggesting Rape is not a crime?

And  becuase of that it's OK with you that our military is sexually abusing people?

You are not making any sense again.

PS:  you can control what the military does as it and the government of the USA is sub servant to it's people.   Unless of course you bury your head in the sand with flawed logic.

kh300

• Getbig V

This doesn't bother you?

sure that bothers me. but what does that have to do with my view on our country?

we abuse our own people in this country. that bothers me more.

Fury

• Getbig V
Re: Are you proud to be an American now that we sexually abuse prisoners?
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 01:41:23 PM »
Are you suggesting that we don't prosecute people who commit sexual crimes?

Are you suggesting it's not against the law here?

Are you suggesting that no one cares about sexual abuse in the USA?

Are you suggesting that people are OK with sexual abuse in the USA?

Are you suggesting that we don't imprison people who commit sexual abuse here?

Are you suggesting we don't have registered sex offender program?

Are you suggesting Rape is not a crime?

And  becuase of that it's OK with you that our military is sexually abusing people?

You are not making any sense again.

PS:  you can control what the military does as it and the government of the USA is sub servant to it's people.   Unless of course you bury your head in the sand with flawed logic.

Good luck digging up any actual evidence that they were sexually abused. Just because a doctor says it happened, doesn't mean you can prosecute it.  ;)

I couldn't give a shit less. You couldn't care less about any of the women that get raped daily in the US. Why should I care about some doctor saying that he BELIEVES some guys were POSSIBLY sexually abused in Guantanamo? As it stand, it's nothing more than speculation. I'll start to listen when they come up with hard evidence.

You and I both have no grasp or knowledge of what actually goes on at Guantanamo.

A lot of women cry rape, actually look like they were raped, and turn out to not have been raped.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 01:53:02 PM »
Good luck digging up any actual evidence that they were sexually abused. Just because a doctor says it happened, doesn't mean you can prosecute it.  ;)

I couldn't give a shit less. You couldn't care less about any of the women that get raped daily in the US. Why should I care about some doctor saying that he BELIEVES some guys were POSSIBLY sexually abused in Guantanamo? As it stand, it's nothing more than speculation. I'll start to listen when they come up with hard evidence.

You and I both have no grasp or knowledge of what actually goes on at Guantanamo.

A lot of women cry rape, actually look like they were raped, and turn out to not have been raped.
She was probably asking for it. 

They all ask for it....all the time.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 01:54:49 PM »
She was probably asking for it. 

They all ask for it....all the time.

If you tell me you honestly care about these rape victims longer than the amount of time it takes you to read the article about them then you're a lying sack of shit. It's sad that you care more about random Saudi Arabian guys than Americans. Then again, you despise everything about the country you live in.  ::)

Let me see. The Americans are the big, bad guys. They're the ONLY people on the planet doing this to innocent people. 11 guys were "possibly" sexually abused. Meanwhile, Russia oppresses a few million people and likewise for China. What should I care about more? 11 Arabs who may or may not have been abused or the few million people being oppressed by rogue governments?

Regardless, why would it bother me? It doesn't. I've got better things to do than worry about the possibility that some guy might be crying rape.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 01:59:37 PM »
If you tell me you honestly care about these rape victims longer than the amount of time it takes you to read the article about them then you're a lying sack of shit. It's sad that you care more about random Saudi Arabian guys than Americans. Then again, you despise everything about the country you live in.  ::)

Let me see. The Americans are the big, bad guys. They're the ONLY people on the planet doing this to innocent people. 11 guys were "possibly" sexually abused. Meanwhile, Russia oppresses a few million people and likewise for China. What should I care about more? 11 Arabs who may or may not have been abused or the few million people being oppressed by rogue governments?

you have to remember a lot of people like decker only pretend to be concerned about things when it helps their agenda. which is hating america.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 02:00:53 PM »
you have to remember a lot of people like decker only pretend to be concerned about things when it helps their agenda. which is hating america.

Exactly. The extent of his caring is crying about it on Getbig and using it as a reason to badmouth all of America. Wonder how many protests he's staged in DC to complain about prisoner treatment in Guantanamo?

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Do it bother you now that we sexually abuse prisoners?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 02:28:51 PM »
Do it bother you that they kill American men and women, as well as torch and bomb their own country men and women and innocent children in marketplaces and at home?

I bet they enjoy it anyways, sick fucs

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 02:56:47 PM »
Here is a little tidbit for you.

Sexual abuse happens in almost every prison in the world. Usually by other inmates.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 03:43:58 PM »

It's not the detainees crying rape here.
 Read the article again
And you are assuming that i don't care if a woman is getting raped.  Which is probably more indicative of you not caring.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 03:45:08 PM »
Here is a little tidbit for you.

Sexual abuse happens in almost every prison in the world. Usually by other inmates.

Here's another little tidbit for you:

Torture and abuse by our soldiers has been documented.  And we have abused uncharged detainees.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 03:57:45 PM »
Do it bother you that they kill American men and women, as well as torch and bomb their own country men and women and innocent children in marketplaces and at home?

I bet they enjoy it anyways, sick fucs

They couldn't care less about Americans. They would throw an American under a bus if it granted them the opportunity to use it to bitch about it and blame it on the government.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2008, 04:50:07 PM »
They couldn't care less about Americans. They would throw an American under a bus if it granted them the opportunity to use it to bitch about it and blame it on the government.

So because they don't care about Americans we reduce ourselves to something lower than them and sexually abuse and torture prisoners?

I get it.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2008, 10:58:05 PM »
Here's another little tidbit for you:

Torture and abuse by our soldiers has been documented.  And we have abused uncharged detainees.

Why no outcry for the abuse in American prisons from you?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2008, 11:08:38 PM »
Why no outcry for the abuse in American prisons from you?

When people are caught abusing in in American prisons is it legal?  Do they get punished if caught? 

Are these guards and or system getting punished for sexually abusing, torturing, and imprisoning people without charge?

Your argument pretty much falls apart like a dried up weathered burlap bag you find in a field.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 12:08:00 AM »

This doesn't bother you?

Our military is sexually abusing the women in our armed forces and people act as if it doesn't happen.
This is something that I didn't just read. This is from 2 different x girlfriends who had unbairable stories on
how high ranking officers do what they do then transfer if there is a stink.
My say so is anyone who gets sexually abused is worse off then they were before.
Life is not fair I agree but sexual abuse WELL some people wish they were dead after it happened.

Prisoners, well look at it this way.
If that prisoner gets out of jail from being sexually abused I know people
Wish that on them
But I would not want that time bomb on the street
Would You?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 06:29:22 AM »

Once again you display your fevered ramblings in a way that would embarrass any thinking person.  Your comments careen btn fabricated bullshit and morally vacant mischaracterization.  Way to go.

Oh the world is a dark place.  You've managed to grasp that.  Are you Russian?  No?  Then shut the fuck up about Russia b/c it has nothing to do with this topic.  This is about american soldiers that represent our country and are doing a bad job of it b/c of this rape thing.  Try to concentrate for a moment.
Regardless, why would it bother me? It doesn't. I've got better things to do than worry about the possibility that some guy might be crying rape.
You're the typical shallow, entirely self-absorbed american.  If you don't care about the topic, then get the hell out of the thread.  Speaking of better things to do, I think American Gladiators is on tv, knock yourself out.