Author Topic: That s LEE PRIEST  (Read 10786 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: That s LEE PRIEST
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2009, 03:31:52 PM »
Alright. But he always said, here on getbig, that he didn't touch any drugs before 19, when he did a Deca cycle.

To be honest, while I do remember reading that, I'm not sure if he said that himself or if it was an article written by someone else saying that he underwent a treatment at that age. I think it could be in John Little's column in FLEX or an interview with someone like Steve Neece in Musclemag.

There was an article that spanned the 2 - 3 weeks bracketing the Mr Universe. They talked about him possibly winning and having a great future in bodybuilding, but he got DQed and said he was shocked that he tested positive for some drug which he said he hadn't "touched in months" (or over a year or something like that). Would be great if someone clarified this.

But he was definitely juicing around 16 - 17, cause there's no way he'd have won the Aussie nationals, competed in the Mr Universe and nearly won it or placed in the top 3 naturally. He may have been clean the few weeks or month(s) before maybe.

And for whatever it's worth, I used to live in Brisbane back then and trained in a couple of gyms he used to train at (Archers and Thors). Both of them had people (including the owners) who knew Lee very well (esp. Terry, the guy from Archers gym) and I had a couple of them tell me something similar.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2009, 03:32:57 PM »
Are you still on the 200mg/week HRT program? Did it add weight/muscle?
No and No!
BigNationRadio.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2009, 03:35:38 PM »
No and No!

I'm interested in hearing how you felt on it. How long you were on and so on. Why did you stop?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2009, 03:40:52 PM »
I'm interested in hearing how you felt on it. How long you were on and so on. Why did you stop?
Sure, not to hijack the thread or anything.

I finished one 10ml bottle. Injected in ass, then got a knot. Switched to shoulder. Then got another bottle. Used 5ml. Got a knot in shoulder. Hate injecting shit. Was trying to impregnate wife. Went off, hoping for test rebound. Apparently got it, as wifey got preggers. Haven't had sex since. Don't need any testosterone. Fail. End.
BigNationRadio.com

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2009, 03:48:33 PM »
;D

Namat is a Male Dancer at "The Biggest Nightclub in Hungary", It's not gay because hes "The only Pro bodybuilder there". He probably spent his years savings on the Trip to the USA and the pre-contest drugs cocktail, he had to suck it up and get on stage or it would have all been for nothing.
:)

You're very near to the truth.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2009, 03:52:27 PM »

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2009, 08:25:26 PM »
Its really all about the hair.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2009, 10:11:25 PM »

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2009, 12:29:52 AM »
Back in the 90s, in FLEX or Musclemag. He got a lot of coverage when he competed in the Mr Universe (and then got DQed) at 17 years of age and in the interview following the contest, he talked about being surprised cause he'd been clean for a while. It was either in the same article or a separate mention elsewhere, but I do distinctly remember reading he got administered some hormonal treatment at a much younger age (around 15 or 14), cause he had a problem or a deficiency or something like that.

His deficiency was his lack of height. He's only 5'3".

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2009, 12:30:54 AM »

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2009, 12:43:11 AM »
And for whatever it's worth, I used to live in Brisbane back then and trained in a couple of gyms he used to train at (Archers and Thors). Both of them had people (including the owners) who knew Lee very well (esp. Terry, the guy from Archers gym) and I had a couple of them tell me something similar.

Didn't know that Lee used to train at Thor's Gym .. great place.

No way he was clean at 17.

I'm pretty sure he was prescribed GH as a kid because of his height.

GH is prescribed to children when they are going to be very short otherwise.
AAS are prescribed when children are very likely to grow way too tall.

Alex23

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2009, 12:47:50 AM »
Lee can sport a blond mullet like no other human being on earth.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2009, 04:19:30 AM »
175lbs by 31st July