Author Topic: Asian Calve Genectics  (Read 6178 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Asian Calve Genectics
« on: October 30, 2014, 12:10:08 PM »
Has anyone else noticed a lot of asians have really good calve genetics? I can walk around at the mall or something and see an asian guy who looks like he hasn't lifted a single weight in his life but has bigger calves than fuckin Dorian Yates why is this?

Simple Simon

Re: Asian Calve Genectics
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 12:14:28 PM »
asian calf fetish of peace

Get another hobby kev.

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 12:19:08 PM »
Has anyone else noticed a lot of asians have really good calve genetics? I can walk around at the mall or something and see an asian guy who looks like he hasn't lifted a single weight in his life but has bigger calves than fuckin Dorian Yates why is this?

Do you enjoy it when you massage asian men calves.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 12:19:13 PM »
asian calf fetish of peace

Get another hobby kev.

It's not a fetish because where I live has a large number of asians so it's just something ive noticed

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 12:29:11 PM »
Move this Asian  scat calf domination fetish thread to the sex board asap
w

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 12:37:42 PM »
Is it the same asian guy?  ???

I guess its ok as long as he doesn't object.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 12:42:24 PM »

Bigger?  :o

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 12:58:28 PM »

I did notice this. Asians in general have incredible leg genetics it seems. More often than not I'll see a serious asian lifter with huge calves and very big quads, but upper body always lags. And usually they're not even that strong in the legs. I remember squatting beside this asian guy (who was squatting in the rack beside me) who had gigantic legs and I was out-repping him with the same weight (and my legs SUCK, I mean no response to training whatsoever it seems).

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 01:17:48 PM »

You can start jerking off now.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 01:24:08 PM »
What Asians lack in penis size, they make up for in Calf size.    Well, any woman would say they don't make up for it, but you know what I mean.   ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 01:27:51 PM »

too many guys in this thread paying real close attention to other men's bodyparts.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 01:33:05 PM »
Big Calves are shit for running. 

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 01:50:11 PM »
asian calves genetics are very real
my gf got calves i could only dream of, and she barely lifts

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2014, 02:03:27 PM »
Asians have disproportionately big and heavy heads compared to the rest of their bodies and this "heavy load" may put a lot of extra stress on their calves when they walk - resulting in supercompensation.

They also get a lot of calf work when they try to reach things at normal heights.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2014, 02:05:45 PM »
calves is what jehova gives to fat midgets with horrible arms

dustin

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 03:00:16 PM »

Yep. My moms are almost the same size as her upper legs. Will probably be getting surgery due to the chronic compartment syndrome. All her other running friends have 12" pencil calves but hers are twice as big.

Ever see Asian bikers? Go to a college or university to spot one. Always have super thick legs from peddling all day.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2014, 03:04:44 AM »

exactly, hence why their economy is doing so well and they have 4500 years of civilisation.

The ability to run efficiently = low intelligence.

The ability to walk efficiently = high intelligence.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2014, 03:15:37 AM »
The complete opposite of black man genes.  Big calves, little dick.
Why do women prefer more black men to Asians again?  haha
N

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2014, 03:33:49 AM »
The complete opposite of black man genes.  Big calves, little dick.
Why do women prefer more black men to Asians again?  haha

correct

breeding via promiscuity requires larger "tools" to ensure survival versus those capable of environmental manipulation.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2014, 04:04:25 AM »
i was fishing years back at a lake near me and saw an asain dude with gigantic calves and quads,not just huge but shredded like a bodybuilder also.found out from his freind who was fishing near me that he just rides a bike everyday for 40 miles.i still dont believe thats all he does,his legs had veins in them and they where sickly huge like really good bodybuilders legs.maybe i dont want to believe it,thats more likely cause i break my ass trying to make leg gains and some guys dont give a shit about that n get huge legs
R

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2014, 04:18:11 AM »
i was fishing years back at a lake near me and saw an asain dude with gigantic calves and quads,not just huge but shredded like a bodybuilder also.found out from his freind who was fishing near me that he just rides a bike everyday for 40 miles.i still dont believe thats all he does,his legs had veins in them and they where sickly huge like really good bodybuilders legs.maybe i dont want to believe it,thats more likely cause i break my ass trying to make leg gains and some guys dont give a shit about that n get huge legs
My dad never touched a weight in his life and had legit 18 inch calves , he was 5,6, he cycled to work 20 miles a day

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2014, 04:23:18 AM »
My dad never touched a weight in his life and had legit 18 inch calves , he was 5,6, he cycled to work 20 miles a day
i guess cycling works PROVIDING the calves genetics are there already.i used to cycle alot in my younger days and never gained nothing on my calves or legs for that matter,ive always said calves r a muscle u either have or u dont,guys like mattarazzo,yates,dickerson ect had great calve genetics from birth
R

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2014, 04:29:00 AM »
i guess cycling works PROVIDING the calves genetics are there already.i used to cycle alot in my younger days and never gained nothing on my calves or legs for that matter,ive always said calves r a muscle u either have or u dont,guys like mattarazzo,yates,dickerson ect had great calve genetics from birth
Definitly genetics, he passed them on to me, my calves grow easily.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2014, 04:34:18 AM »
Definitly genetics, he passed them on to me, my calves grow easily.

my buddy got freaky calves n i never see him training them,one day we stop by his parents and sure enough his moms got same freaky calves as him,same shape n everything.i just laughed and looked up and said thanks god for fucking me over in the calf department also,i said u already cut me short on my cock now the calves :(
R

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2014, 10:41:03 AM »
So many good sprinters have little calves that have a lot of power.

Riding a bike is great for leg development. Sure the elite bikers of the distance bike racing have lean legs. Many of them ride 100-200 miles a day. Bike sprinters have legs that rival many bodybuilders. I think bodybuilders who ride a couple of times a week are surprised how good it is for leg development.  Mentzer and Platz both rode bikes for cardio at some point in their career.