Author Topic: Immigrants showing their gratitude  (Read 5393 times)

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
Re: Immigrants showing their gratitude
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2015, 01:34:01 PM »
I've been told that many Africans seemed to avoid Somalis. Whether it is in the US, Canada or in Europe. They are like the "don't hang around 'those people'."

From my little experience, they dont really integrate within the UK and there is animosity with other ethnic groups.

In Africa, most of the East Africans I talked to were cautious about Somalians. A lot of this is due to the perceived threat of Al-Shabaab and general distrust of muslims.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2015, 01:36:59 PM »
Kenya is odd as Kenyans are generally some of the nicest people you'll meet, but the levels of violence in the country are unreal. People disappear over tribal disputes all the time. Somalia speaks for its self.
i remember seeing a video in youtube about an old couple being beaten and burned alive because they were "Evil" it was really over a House which the cousins wanted. The video was quickly deleted after people saw it. Yes i agree with you and what Powell said in 1968.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2015, 01:48:47 PM »
From my little experience, they dont really integrate within the UK and there is animosity with other ethnic groups.

In Africa, most of the East Africans I talked to were cautious about Somalians. A lot of this is due to the perceived threat of Al-Shabaab and general distrust of muslims.
Maybe add in that there is little simblance of what might be considered a centralized government and they are very tribal along with the Muslim issue.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2015, 01:55:00 PM »
Maybe add in that there is little simblance of what might be considered a centralized government and they are very tribal along with the Muslim issue.

Yeah, I think people don't understand the importance of tribalism in Africa. I worked with Maasai and Samburu in Kenya and you definitely get the impression that their allegiance is to their tribe rather than the government.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2015, 04:55:18 PM »
Yeah, I think people don't understand the importance of tribalism in Africa. I worked with Maasai and Samburu in Kenya and you definitely get the impression that their allegiance is to their tribe rather than the government.

Like the tribe who controls all 4 corners of the Earth. Tribe first.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2015, 09:27:11 PM »
The people in Europe are painfully naive, they expect people from starving, collapsed and war-torn countries to share the same values and ideals as them.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2015, 09:32:37 PM »
British people need to suck it up. If you want multiculturalism, you get it. All wrapped in red ribbons.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2015, 09:35:46 PM »
British people need to suck it up. If you want multiculturalism, you get it. All wrapped in red ribbons.

If that's what they want, they must deal with the consequences.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2015, 03:32:36 AM »
If that's what they want, they must deal with the consequences.

I think the people of northern europe needs this lesson that they are going to get.

Probably, there will be segregation where the rich and the survivors form their societies and the immigrants and nitwits form their own. Or it will be even more diverse.