Author Topic: My lucky penny  (Read 3518 times)

Thteven

• Getbig II
My lucky penny
« on: April 26, 2014, 01:10:54 PM »
 19 years old. Gas station. The first order of business was to fish all the change out the toilet in the men's restroom. It was full of piss, so I hesitated. The manager came in to take a piss, he asked why fuck didn't get all the change out yet. 'That's just about what you make an hour' he told me. I asked for gloves, he asked me if he looked like Mr. fucking Clean. I closed my eyes and held my breath and dunked my hands into the toilet. Suddenly I felt something on the top of my hand. The manager was pissing all over my arm. I asked what he was doing. 'Shut the fuck up and get that good ass money out the toilet'. The pennies-which were the smallest-kept slipping out my fingers. 'Get that money!' he'd yell as he pissed on my arm. They kept slipping. Finally I got one, but his stream of urine knocked it out of my fingers. This time he flicked his penis toward me and got his piss all over the back of my neck. 'Get them Lincoln's!' he kept barking at me. Thank God he eventually ran out piss.

After the whole ordeal was done and over with, he walked up to me and patted me on the back. 'I'm just trying to motivate you kid' he said to me. I said thank you for giving me this opportunity. I asked if I could keep the change. He took out a penny and flicked it my way. I caught it. 'That's for doing a good job' he said. 'Now get your ass back to work'. I felt like a million bucks.

I still have that penny. I sometimes smell it to remind me of how fortunate I really am. It still smells of piss after all these years. I have wined and dined with the rich and the famous with that foul smelling penny in my pocket. It took me places. It's my lucky penny. Dream big, work hard and don't be afraid to get a little piss on your hands. Who knows, you may one day have a lucky penny of your own.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: My lucky penny
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 08:13:50 PM »

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 08:22:10 PM »
have you been mentally evaluated?

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 09:23:11 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 09:28:24 PM »
19 years old. Gas station. The first order of business was to fish all the change out the toilet in the men's restroom. It was full of piss, so I hesitated. The manager came in to take a piss, he asked why fuck didn't get all the change out yet. 'That's just about what you make an hour' he told me. I asked for gloves, he asked me if he looked like Mr. fucking Clean. I closed my eyes and held my breath and dunked my hands into the toilet. Suddenly I felt something on the top of my hand. The manager was pissing all over my arm. I asked what he was doing. 'Shut the fuck up and get that good ass money out the toilet'. The pennies-which were the smallest-kept slipping out my fingers. 'Get that money!' he'd yell as he pissed on my arm. They kept slipping. Finally I got one, but his stream of urine knocked it out of my fingers. This time he flicked his penis toward me and got his piss all over the back of my neck. 'Get them Lincoln's!' he kept barking at me. Thank God he eventually ran out piss.

After the whole ordeal was done and over with, he walked up to me and patted me on the back. 'I'm just trying to motivate you kid' he said to me. I said thank you for giving me this opportunity. I asked if I could keep the change. He took out a penny and flicked it my way. I caught it. 'That's for doing a good job' he said. 'Now get your ass back to work'. I felt like a million bucks.

I still have that penny. I sometimes smell it to remind me of how fortunate I really am. It still smells of piss after all these years. I have wined and dined with the rich and the famous with that foul smelling penny in my pocket. It took me places. It's my lucky penny. Dream big, work hard and don't be afraid to get a little piss on your hands. Who knows, you may one day have a lucky penny of your own.

roflmao

Imagine if you channeled that amazing creativity into something constructive!  :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 12:58:35 AM »
roflmao

Imagine if you channeled that amazing creativity into something constructive!  :D

Maybe he works in the supplement industry as a label writer?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 01:01:32 AM »
Ive got a lucky cuddly toy Koala. Actually come to think of it, it hasn't brought me any luck and ive had it years. Fuck it, im gonna take it in the garden right now and burn it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 02:47:43 AM »
I like it  :D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 06:26:34 AM »
This is good.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 06:33:17 AM »
'Get them Lincoln's!' he kept barking at me    lmao.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2014, 06:40:38 AM »
A

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2014, 09:24:18 AM »
Judging by your avatar pic you will have been pissed on by real men your whole life. What a curly haired wee Jessie you are.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2014, 12:43:39 PM »
He struck again

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2014, 12:46:56 PM »
Good story, but not as good as Jean Francois Papillon

Mitch

• Getbig V