Author Topic: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal  (Read 5850 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
More MSM propaganda diversion and distraction.  The people here who get all worked up over this nonsense... you make me laugh.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
about judaism:

Question:
In reference to Rabbi Ro’i Margalit’s answer regarding defending one’s self from a parent, I would like to ask what one should do if his father hits hard and aggressively in a manner that can cause harm? Sometimes he might humiliate in front of the family...

Answer:
You should turn to a professional, a rabbi or a welfare authority, your father may have a problem, which exceeds normal parameters of educating children, that needs to be taken care of, and if a certified person will talk to him and they'll work on it together, it would be best for everyone. In your case perhaps it is best to try to avoid your father until he calms down.

Rabbi Ro'i Margalit

Question:
I have been asked to merchandise souvenir pipes (some functional and others non functional) as well as cigars. I have not given my answer to the person because I am not sure if the Torah condems the sale of such items to the Goy.

Answer:
There is no particular prohibition that I am aware of in selling these items to a Goy.

Question:
I would think the bracha on Maple syrup would be ha’etz. They are often planted specifically to harvest the syrup; this, then, is their fruit. The liquid state is, of course, irrelevant.

The question was asked following the question "Bracha for Foods from Wood"

Answer:
It seems to me that maple syrup would not be much different than sugar extracted from sugar cane or molasses extracted from dates, which in both cases the Shulchan Aruch and its commentaries say that the Bracha is "shehakol" since it is not considered the fruit itself.
( שולחן ערוך או"ח סי' רב סע' ט"ו))
However, the Taz (based upon the Tur contrary to the Rambam) in his commentary there ( סי' רב) seems to allude to what your'e saying. However he himself does not say to make "borei pri Ha'etz" on sugar, but if one were to make the Bracha on fruit he would be "yotze" for the sugar which is the "fruit" of the sugar cane. However, great poskim have decided that in regard to sugar which is extracted from sugar cane, the prevalent custom is to make a "Shehacol" as the Rambam decided contary to the Tur.
(שו"ת משנה הלכות חלק ו סימן לח)
I therefore uphold what Rabbi Lewis wrote that the "bracha" for maple syrup is "Shehacol."

Question:
Shalom,
I am considering going to medical school. Medical schools require the students to dissect human bodies donated for scientific research. Am I allowed to participate in such a dissection? Isn’t it descecrating a dead body, even if the person voluntarily donated their body for this purpose?

If you could please email me the answer, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Answer:
The Chief Rabbi of Kiryat Arba, Rabbi doV Lior has answered in the Hebrew counterpart of this website that the problem of performing autopsies for the sake of medical study does not apply to the cadavers of non-Jews. (See Also Daat Cohen of Rav Kook zt'l 199)
Gmar Chatima Tova and good luck in medical school.

more on

http://www.yeshiva.co/ask/?cat=&page=18&rc=403&q=&srch=1&orderby=15

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The Republicans want more sanctions on the Iranians and Obama doesn't want that. Iran has said repeatedly death to Israel and the United States yet we are going to take their word they will slow down the enrichment of Uranium? When they develop a bomb there will be mad rush of throwing oil money into development in other Arab states too have their own. The last thing the world needs is for a nuclear bomb to be in the hands of Muslim state that wants death to Jews and Christians. The second Holocaust will be when Israel gets attacked. When their superior military starts to win against their aggression you know the bomb is going to be used.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The Republicans want more sanctions on the Iranians and Obama doesn't want that. Iran has said repeatedly death to Israel and the United States yet we are going to take their word they will slow down the enrichment of Uranium? When they develop a bomb there will be mad rush of throwing oil money into development in other Arab states too have their own. The last thing the world needs is for a nuclear bomb to be in the hands of Muslim state that wants death to Jews and Christians. The second Holocaust will be when Israel gets attacked. When their superior military starts to win against their aggression you know the bomb is going to be used.

Why are you regurgitating state sponsored propaganda.  I know you're an old guy and all but you sound like a puppet.  Iran has not attacked anyone in over 200 years.  The U.S. attacks without pause everyday.  Quit being a sheep.  The modern state of Israel are terrorists and occupiers as well.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Why are you regurgitating state sponsored propaganda.  I know you're an old guy and all but you sound like a puppet.  Iran has not attacked anyone in over 200 years.  The U.S. attacks without pause everyday.  Quit being a sheep.  The modern state of Israel are terrorists and occupiers as well.

:)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Coach please explain to me how Iran or Iranians are terrorists.

http://m.state.gov/md224826.htm

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
It's constantly instilled in the gullible Western public that Iran is a threat.  A country that last invaded another back in 1798.   ::)

Do consider invasion by a foreign country to be one of the main potential threats this country faces?
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Do consider invasion by a foreign country to be one of the main potential threats this country faces?

No. Of course it's "climate change".

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
don`t forget that reagan sold thousands of missiles to iran in the 80`s

hahah  :D
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
don`t forget that reagan sold thousands of missiles to iran in the 80`s

hahah  :D

oh, let me guess... reagan and rumsfeld and cheney handed bombs and guns and $ to bin laden and friends, right?

sounds like a conspiracy theory to me

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
What happens when Obama tries to play nice nice with terrorists. The left will NEVER learn you can't negotiate with someone who screams "DEATH TO AMERICA" on a daily basis.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/khamenei-calls-death-to-america-as-kerry-hails-progress-on-nuke-deal/

Isnt obama drone strikes way higher than your hero Bush? Yes,,,they are.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
No true Christian would ever side with OBAMA.  The man is the devil.

And his followers are GOD DAMNED FOOLS.  Literally.

Lol, christians, lol...christianity mix with politics= triple lol

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
oh, let me guess... reagan and rumsfeld and cheney handed bombs and guns and $ to bin laden and friends, right?

sounds like a conspiracy theory to me

The Iran–Contra affair (Persian: ایران-کنترا‎, Spanish: caso Irán-Contra), also referred to as Irangate,[1] Contragate[2] or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that occurred during the second term of the Reagan Administration. Senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, which was the subject of an arms embargo.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

:D

"

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

X2

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
timesofisrael.com I didn't read after seeing the source.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Coach please explain to me how Iran or Iranians are terrorists.

Iran is a majority Shia nation so if anything, it actually can be a key ally of America in the fight against Sunni extremists like ISIS.
If there is one group that Sunni extremists hate above all else, it's Shia's.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
timesofisrael.com I didn't read after seeing the source.

cnn, fox, msnbc, washington post all reported the same on their own,

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Iran is a majority Shia nation so if anything, it actually can be a key ally of America in the fight against Sunni extremists like ISIS.
If there is one group that Sunni extremists hate above all else, it's Shia's.

That is pure fantasy land, Iran despises america even if america were to bomb israel. How much clearer must the Iranian regime be before you realize they want you dead?

Obama is so busy trying to get in bed with the Iranians that he is not realizing that soon china, russia and europe will have such a strong partnership and they will make the usa less relevant. Look how many countries are signing up to the Chinese bank deal even thou the usa warned them not to. I guess his personal hate towards Israel is not letting him see the real important issues.

History will show that one of the more significant mistakes he made was empowering erdogan, playing chiken shit when putin told him not to bomb assad, and the desperation to make friends with iran.

For now many in the US who have been closet anti jewish nazis are rejoicing, they can and have come out, they are spewing their anti jewish hate everywhere as if the few measly jews are really the ones that are the big threat today.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
That is pure fantasy land, Iran despises america even if america were to bomb israel. How much clearer must the Iranian regime be before you realize they want you dead?

Obama is so busy trying to get in bed with the Iranians that he is not realizing that soon china, russia and europe will have such a strong partnership and they will make the usa less relevant. Look how many countries are signing up to the Chinese bank deal even thou the usa warned them not to. I guess his personal hate towards Israel is not letting him see the real important issues.

History will show that one of the more significant mistakes he made was empowering erdogan, playing chiken shit when putin told him not to bomb assad, and the desperation to make friends with iran.

For now many in the US who have been closet anti jewish nazis are rejoicing, they can and have come out, they are spewing their anti jewish hate everywhere as if the few measly jews are really the ones that are the big threat today.

Get real dude. I don't care how the Iranians decide to govern their own nation. As has been said before, all we know is that it hasn't invaded another nation since 1798 so the idea that it "wants me dead" is nonsensical. I don't see the threat just like I never saw the threat with Saddam and Iraq.

Anti Jewish? ::)
Obama won the vast majority of the Jewish vote in both elections so clearly even American Jews don't see Obama the way you see him.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Get real dude. I don't care how the Iranians decide to govern their own nation. As has been said before, all we know is that it hasn't invaded another nation since 1798 so the idea that it "wants me dead" is nonsensical. I don't see the threat just like I never saw the threat with Saddam and Iraq.

Anti Jewish? ::)
Obama won the vast majority of the Jewish vote in both elections so clearly even American Jews don't see Obama the way you see him.

Hitler was voted in by the jews too, jews have shown over and over again they might be good in business but they are horrible with planning their own survival.

There has been major studies done trying to understand why they do such stupid shit
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2010/10/why_do_jews_vote_for_their_ene.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The Iran–Contra affair (Persian: ایران-کنترا‎, Spanish: caso Irán-Contra), also referred to as Irangate,[1] Contragate[2] or the Iran–Contra scandal, was a political scandal in the United States that occurred during the second term of the Reagan Administration. Senior administration officials secretly facilitated the sale of arms to Iran, which was the subject of an arms embargo.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

:D

But Reagan is a HERO.   Surely he wouldn't recall doing such a thing.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Hitler was voted in by the jews too, jews have shown over and over again they might be good in business but they are horrible with planning their own survival.

There has been major studies done trying to understand why they do such stupid shit
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2010/10/why_do_jews_vote_for_their_ene.html

There were Nazi Jews but they were a tiny minority. I think Obama won around 80% of the American Jewish vote for his first election win so we aren't looking at a minority here.
Funnily enough, the American Jewish community traditionally tend to be most distrustful of right-wing, American Christian conservatives like Coach. :D