Author Topic: Khamenei calls ‘Death to America’ as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal  (Read 5854 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
What happens when Obama tries to play nice nice with terrorists. The left will NEVER learn you can't negotiate with someone who screams "DEATH TO AMERICA" on a daily basis.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/khamenei-calls-death-to-america-as-kerry-hails-progress-on-nuke-deal/

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
What I find amazing is that Obama will downplay the comments of Khamenei yet he said he doesn't believe when Netanyahu says he is open to a 2 state solution under the right circumstances.

So on one hand you have Iran that has been exporting terror worldwide that Obama is in love with, yet Israel that has helped more Muslims than Muslims themselves he does not trust.

And the Christians are the biggest hypocrites, Israel is the only place in the middle east were Christians feel safe, the only place they are not being slaughtered right now, yet the Christian leaders are staying quiet in fear of Obama.

Incredible

mdef48

Fucking Iranians...dodgy bastards  ...never trust Iranians...bunch of crooks  ::)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Any "deal" with Iran (or others like them) isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Why is the Obama administration the only group of people in the world who don't understand this.

He's in a hurry to make bad deals just so he can say "Hey, I got something done".

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Any "deal" with Iran (or others like them) isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Why is the Obama administration the only group of people in the world who don't understand this.

He's in a hurry to make bad deals just so he can say "Hey, I got something done".

This is not about him saying I got something done, this is about is agenda to do whatever he can to undermine the state of Israel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
This is not about him saying I got something done, this is about is agenda to do whatever he can to undermine the state of Israel

Which would make him a traitor. What I've been saying all along.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
What I find amazing is that Obama will downplay the comments of Khamenei yet he said he doesn't believe when Netanyahu says he is open to a 2 state solution under the right circumstances.

So on one hand you have Iran that has been exporting terror worldwide that Obama is in love with, yet Israel that has helped more Muslims than Muslims themselves he does not trust.

And the Christians are the biggest hypocrites, Israel is the only place in the middle east were Christians feel safe, the only place they are not being slaughtered right now, yet the Christian leaders are staying quiet in fear of Obama.

Incredible

No true Christian would ever side with OBAMA.  The man is the devil.

And his followers are GOD DAMNED FOOLS.  Literally.
Ψ

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Fucking Iranians...dodgy bastards  ...never trust Iranians...bunch of crooks  ::)

Ironically, you are Iranian

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Yes let's toppple irans government and bring war to their country, I'm sure a crazy terrorist group won't control the country.  ::)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Yes let's toppple irans government and bring war to their country, I'm sure a crazy terrorist group won't control the country.  ::)

Your argument is stale.

Who said war?

The US had sanctions on Iran, history will show they should have never been lifted until Iran agreed to abandon its nuclear weapons program.

What was the rush to make friends with a country that continues to call for terror on america, hangs gay people stones women?

Set aside your hatred towards Jews, and think logically! Explain why lifting the sanctions on them was necessary?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Your argument is stale.

Who said war?

The US had sanctions on Iran, history will show they should have never been lifted until Iran agreed to abandon its nuclear weapons program.

What was the rush to make friends with a country that continues to call for terror on america, hangs gay people stones women?

Set aside your hatred towards Jews, and think logically! Explain why lifting the sanctions on them was necessary?

The bible says something about extending the olive branch.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training

The Olive Branch in this case would be being able to get the sanctions lifted if they get rid of their nuclear BS. Remember, this would be a huge step given the amount of terror these guys export.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Obama is a Muslim agent, obviously. Now working to legitimize ISIS, turning it into a political organization the world will never be rid off.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Lmao at idiots buying into the "Iran is developing Nuclear weapons".... when they already had them since 10 years ago with a little help from their Pakistani friends....lol.
The US knows it too hence why you will NEVER see any kind of military action from the west on this issue unless Israel decides to go solo and start World War 3.....Jews too smart for a death wish.

This is all do with Iran's internal power struggle and who will succeed Khamenei.
Khamenei son Mojtaba openly sells oil in the caspian sea on the black market for billion dollar at a time at a discount.

This fucked off Rafsanjani (former President) and his sons and that whole crew
Those two families always hated each others guts and have rivalries going back for long time.

The British frooze billions of Mojtaba's money in Switzerland which fucked off Khamnei bigtime.

Khamenei had Ahmadinejad throw Rafsanjani's daughter in jail for a bit during the uprisings in last rigged elections and it started new wave tic for tac between the two families.
This is all compounded by the fact that Khamenei has prostate cancer and aint got long to live.

There is ZERO struggle between Iran and the West in truth.
This is all about who comes into power next in Iran and can keep the status quo for the west and oil quota's.

Lets just say I have a friend of a friend of a friend who sits down with the minister for defense in Iran and smokes opium in is house who gives him the inside scoop.
Not to mention the fact he owns 40% market share of the spare parts business there. ;)

In the meantime I fucking hate Iranians, dodgy bastards.

Apart from King Kamali.

lol

Yeah, after you openly justified radical islam on this forum nobody cares what you have to say

mdef48

Yeah, after you openly justified radical islam on this forum nobody cares what you have to say

Lay of the crack bro and trying reading what I wrote.
Nothing to do with religion, all to do with politics.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training

Lay of the crack bro and trying reading what I wrote.
Nothing to do with religion, all to do with politics.

I read plenty what you wrote, like I said over and over again in your post history you see to defend radical Islam and seem to think the Jews are the problem

mdef48

I read plenty what you wrote, like I said over and over again in your post history you see to defend radical Islam and seem to think the Jews are the problem

Lmao you little fucking troll, I never comment on religious threads...not my style....prefer whores and coke////// you are high or have a laugh.
Quote me one post I have ever written on Islam.
I'll give you $50 bucks for each quote you post up right now.

Funny guy.... :D

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Lmao you little fucking troll, I never comment on religious threads...not my style....prefer whores and coke////// you are high or have a laugh.
Quote me one post I have ever written on Islam.
I'll give you $50 bucks for each quote you post up right now.

Funny guy.... :D

Simple question: Radical Islam, good or bad?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

Incredible

Exactly. 

The only place most Muslims have the right to vote in the Middle East is in Israel. 
~

mdef48

Simple question: Radical Islam, good or bad?

The worst.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Exactly. 

The only place most Muslims have the right to vote in the Middle East is in Israel. 

Isn't that amazing?

Muslims have the most rights in two countries. United States and Israel. 

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
The worst.

Thanks for confirming, some on this forum seem to be radical muslims, I was not on here for a few years just to come back to see radical Islamists here, disgusting

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Coach please explain to me how Iran or Iranians are terrorists.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

So just roll over and let them do what they will. Obama isn't extending an olive branch as a Christian. He's doing to undermine Israel.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
It has nothing to do with nukes and everything to do with the dollar.  Any country that threatens the dollar gets subject to sanctions and constant rhetoric.  Case in point, Iran.  It's constantly instilled in the gullible Western public that Iran is a threat.  A country that last invaded another back in 1798.   ::)